• ”I'd like to see every one of these motherfuckers brought up on cyberbullying charges.”

Pizza Party PodcastGuys Circle-Jerking Over Kids Cartoons

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Vegemite, Dec 26, 2017.

?

Who Do You Think is the Worst Person on the Pizza Party Podcast?

1. Pan Pizza

29.6%
  2. Nolan

7.9%
  3. Jim

1.1%
  4. Izzy

42.3%
  5. The Guests

19.0%
  1. She keeps saying exceptional shit. God damn.

• Agree Agree x 5
    2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  2. It does, but remember, sites like YouTube need to cater to the EU. Which means they're going to fuck it up for everybody.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  3. I've been a fan of Pan for years, and while he's kind of pathetic I share the sentiment don't think he's a terrible guy. His video editing is super slick even if his jokes don't always land.

Anyways, I cam here to say I used to listen to every podcast, almost from the beginning. I actually remember when Izzy was introduced, then Stev...no one liked Stev. I don't know why Stev became a regular, I kept thinking 'oh, Pan will drop this guy' but he never did. In one of his earliest episodes, he talks about how much he hates Inside Out while making it blatantly obvious he misunderstood the entire climax of the movie. He says something like 'None of it matters because they decide to move back home anyways!' which, if you've seen the movie, doesn't happen at all. Huge themes of Inside Out are loss and change. Everyone present rushes to correct him and he straight up won't admit he's wrong. They have to drop the subject.

I think I stopped listening about a dozen episodes after Stev trooned out because I was hopefully optimistic and then realized it was just going to be about politics from then on.

• Feels Feels x 8
    Cho Chan

Cho Chan put your glasses back on and face the facts!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I think that's just a trend with Izzy. I seem to remember when they brought Adam from YMS on and talked about the Netflix Death Note movie he shat all over it, but Izzy was willing to argue for it being good and not a single of her arguments held up against Adam's.

I think she's a pretty good animator for what it's worth, but a critic she ain't. My guess is they became a regular around the time Jim started to appear less and after Ken left, and having a podcast with just two people seemed weird to Pan so he needed someone, anyone to show up and I guess Izzy was just the most consistently available.

Honestly, I'd rather have Nolan's friend Spoe as a regular. He seems pretty laid back and doesn't seem the type to sperg out often.

Ben Laden

Ben Laden Movin' and groovin'

kiwifarms.net
  5. Tfw people prefer a fat fetish artist over a troon.

• Feels Feels x 6
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Loves Cheez-Its and America too
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Nolan is an enigma

He's incredibly horny for vore art and will kiss ass, but he also blocks people over inane shit or if you speak to him wrong.

I dunno what crack he's smoking.

• Powerlevel Powerlevel x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #226 BreathGrips, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Where did you hear all this? Links or Go away, please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm not 100% sure about him being horny over vore art but he does have this weird spider web cocoon fetish.

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    dummybone

dummybone no time for dat goku

kiwifarms.net
  9. UGH... Nolan, you fucking weed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.