Plagued Pizzagate / Pedogate - Batshit Conspiracy Nuts Who See Pedos Everywhere

Cast Iron Pan

Firstborn son of Artavius Quarterman
kiwifarms.net
It's like how Chris D'Elia put out a video completely ripping on people who think there's pedophilia in Hollywood, and people went "hey, Chris, buddy, you seem awfully defensive about this." Then, a few months later, the floodgates opened and his creepy behaviour got exposed. He doth protest too much and all that, you know?

In June 2020, D'Elia was accused of sexual harassment, grooming, and solicitation of nude photos by multiple underage girls.[29] D'Elia denied the allegations, saying that he had neither "knowingly pursued any underage women at any point" nor "met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me."[30]

Comedy Central removed the 2011 Workaholics episode "To Friend a Predator", which featured D'Elia as a child molester who befriends the main cast, from their website, Hulu, and Prime Video. Comedy Central also removed D'Elia's 2013 standup special White Male. Black Comic. from their website.[31] Whitney Cummings, who co-starred with D'Elia on Whitney from 2011 to 2013, said that she was "devastated and enraged" by the allegations and that D'Elia exhibited "a pattern of predatory behavior […] enabled by silence."[32] Creative Artists Agency dropped D’Elia due to the allegations.[33] Penn Badgley, the star of You who worked with D'Elia during the show's second season, said that "the idea that a show like ours would indirectly, unwittingly be a haven for people who are abusive is disturbing."[34]
Fascinating coincidence that a Hollywood pedophile played a child molester in a tv show.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dennis Hastert was Speaker of the House and an admitted child molester. But sure, there's no such thing as rich and powerful people engaging in illicit activities. While there probably aren't publicly observable child sex rings in the guise of Wayfair cabinet sales, there are certainly powerful people who do criminal activities together. There is also certainly disinformation put out by plenty of sources—private media, the government, the movie industry, etc—that tries to poison the well.

There is a huge difference between "There are wealthy people who are child molesters and predators who take advantage of their wealth to get away with it", which is a 100% true statement, and "everyone who is rich, and especially every Democrat, is a pedo who operate out of the basement of a Pizza parlor in DC."

Ebonic Tutor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU8jxLQl1ag
kiwifarms.net
There is a huge difference between "There are wealthy people who are child molesters and predators who take advantage of their wealth to get away with it", which is a 100% true statement, and "everyone who is rich, and especially every Democrat, is a pedo who operate out of the basement of a Pizza parlor in DC."

Also the finders doc mentions similar tunnels in DC areas.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
After reading about the finders and franklin child sex ring, pizzagate doesnt seem that implausible. Alot of disinfo to muddy the water though.

Didnt it turn out that one of the mods of pizzagate sub at either voat or reddit didnt believe it but was intentionally posting/giving a spotlight to the more crazy outlandish theories to intentionally make it look crazy?

Personally i think comet pizza is just one of many small venues used to mostly to funnel money, host servers and occassional gathering but definetly not the main temple of ritual abuse the media painted the conspiracy theorists as beliving.

Edit:funnel money, not movie

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
After reading about the finders and franklin child sex ring, pizzagate doesnt seem that implausible. Alot of disinfo to muddy the water though.

Didnt it turn out that one of the mods of pizzagate sub at either voat or reddit didnt believe it but was intentionally posting/giving a spotlight to the more crazy outlandish theories to intentionally make it look crazy?

Personally i think comet pizza is just one of many small venues used to mostly to funnel movie, host servers and occassional gathering but definetly not the main temple of ritual abuse the media painted the conspiracy theorists as beliving.

Dat hard drive getting shot while the camera wasn't pointed at CPP that day will make you do a thunk too.

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
Dat hard drive getting shot while the camera wasn't pointed at CPP that day will make you do a thunk too.

Exactly.

Its all circumstantial evidence and easy to break out the red strings to start making "connections" that arent really there, i fully admit that. But looking at the known facts (the instagram page, the people involved, the podesa art collection, past behavior of gov powets/elite, etc) should at least warrent a thunk provoking before totally dissmissing it completely.

Last edited:

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
That is McMartin Preschool and that shit is mentioned in a FBI doc about The Finders, turns out there were tunnels under the school. It was possibly some CIA glownigger shit.

From Page 47 & 48 in pt. 1
View attachment 1455138

View attachment 1455135

Also the finders had kids slaughtering goats and shit like that.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The fact that these tunnels exist is very troubling to me and suggests to my eye that, if this evidence was not factored into the trial, it should be reopened: however, this still is not sufficient evidence to support the many, many other lurid accusations made during the Satanic Panic and even during the same trial (I believe the children testified to supernatural incidents and human sacrifice, and no evidence of this is mentioned in this report: examination of the children also did not show any physical signs of the sort of abuse they allegedly suffered and many children revised their stories several times under pressure or suddenly "remembered" abuse to more accurately fit the expectations of the investigators of some kind of vast Satanic conspiracy).
Personally, I'd love for a Kiwi with more experience in LE to look over the entire document with a critical eye and try and determine why this documentation is in a file that doesn't seem to relate to it.

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The fact that these tunnels exist is very troubling to me and suggests to my eye that, if this evidence was not factored into the trial, it should be reopened: however, this still is not sufficient evidence to support the many, many other lurid accusations made during the Satanic Panic and even during the same trial (I believe the children testified to supernatural incidents and human sacrifice, and no evidence of this is mentioned in this report: examination of the children also did not show any physical signs of the sort of abuse they allegedly suffered and many children revised their stories several times under pressure or suddenly "remembered" abuse to more accurately fit the expectations of the investigators of some kind of vast Satanic conspiracy).
Personally, I'd love for a Kiwi with more experience in LE to look over the entire document with a critical eye and try and determine why this documentation is in a file that doesn't seem to relate to it.

I wouldn't doubt it this report really doesn't concern the preschool it's just a weird aside that popped up in the files. The Finders were doing some weird pseudo-occult stuff with the kids though, mainly like sacrificing goats and shit from what I recall. It's mentioned somewhere in the files, but it was more of a MKUltra type of thing going on with them.

I assume that the preschool was connected to them somehow.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
As someone with experience with the FOIA system and declassified government documents, they're in the same file because they were physically located in the same records box. That means that, at the very least, they were on the FBI agent's desk at the same time.

There are unfortunately a lot of documents which were deleted from the declassified records so we probably won't know the full context. Only the map and the assessment were declassified, and I believe they may already have been within the public domain before this. That could imply that supporting documents weren't included, and it could also mean that this was simply misfiled and released because there was no reason not to release it.

As an example there were some misfiled reports in the JFK docs that got declassed just because nobody said not to.

edit: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/adolf-hitler-escape-nazi-germany-rumor-cia-documents-jfk-assassination/

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
The "tunnels corroboration" stuff is from a private investigator hired by the the families to prove their nutty theories. When the FBI compiled the big file, they threw everything they had in there, including the "tunnels corroboration" stuff, which (when read in context) is nothing of the sort since it's explicitly refuted elsewhere in the file.

But context and "reading the whole thing" is complicated and not fun.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the problem with Pizzagate...

There's definitely a kernel of truth to it, as Epstein's downfall has more or less proven. I have no doubt that obscenely wealthy bigwigs are into really sick shit like pedophilia and snuff rings and it's more or less clear as day that the stuff involving Epstein and his ties to the Clintons, Hollywood big shots, and the House of Windsor have more or less been proven true.

Hell, I can even buy into the idea of Comet Ping Pong being connected, but I highly doubt there is a kiddy sex dungeon there. I think Comet Ping Pong's connection to any Epstein pedo shit would be more along the lines of typical money-laundering and I think the place didn't just launder money from child trafficking rings but also any other black market activities that the bigwigs may have been involved in like drugs or gunrunning.

The Mafia famously used restaurants and bars to launder money from illegal rackets because it's one of the easiest ways to pull it off. Restaurants, clubs, and bars are one of the most common laundering front for organized crime groups of all sorts.

Pizzagate itself is a gay op with elements of truth hidden in it. Basically, you take the real stuff and then cloak it with a bunch of blatantly obvious bullshit to make it look insane. Everyone will focus on the wacko shit and immediately dismiss any actual facts that may be hidden beneath the lunacy,

The wealthy billionaires into pedophilia and sex slavery is something I can totally buy into, it's the "80's Wall Street yuppie into hookers and blow" concept taken to its most extreme.

The psy op nonsense is all the Satanic Panic cult bullshit. I'm sorry, but the Satanic cult insanity is more or less redneck (((traditionalist))) faggotry straight out of the most unhinged Jack Chick-tier lunatic ramblings.

Once you start rehashing redneck puritan conspiracy nonsense from the 80's, you immediately discredit yourself and nobody is willing to pay attention to any of the actual facts you may have about Epstein, Prince Andrew, or Bill Clinton.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the bigwigs saw that the 4chan board autists were starting to catch onto some things and make some unsettling connections, and so they decided to spread a lot of misinformation and (((traditionalist))) faggot nonsense to preemptively throw off anyone who were looking into things too closely and discredit anyone who tried to get the word out.

I also wouldn't be surprised if groups like The Finders took great advantage of the traditionalist Christian conservative hysteria in the Reagan and Clinton years, basically hiding in plain sight and when the inevitable backlash happened in the 2000's, that more or less did to accusations of pedophilia rings what WWII did to eugenics, making it to where any serious consideration of it was completely verboten by association.

Mentioning Satanism, "degeneracy", and "opposition to traditional Christian morality" in the same breath as talking about Epstein and child abuse rings is the equivalent of shouting "Sieg Heil" and "the Jewish Question" while talking about the study of eugenics

Last edited:

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
I dont get this idea that satanic stuff is completely ridiculous and can't possibly be happening. Look at human history for a second, the type of things that are currently categorized as "satanic" have been going on throughout all of human history prior to then being classified as "satanic". There is a clear pattern that different cultures and groups of people who never met each other across the world did "satanic" rituals or w/e you want to call then for power, finances, good luck, you name it. That's undisputed whether you believe they were effective or not is up to you. Why exactly do you believe that pattern of behavior has stopped in this day and age when no other human behavioral pattern has stopped? There are still cannibals. There are still pedos. There is still slavery. Some of these things have changed in how pronounced they are or in their methods but they still exist. It's not rational to think only this one pattern of "satanic ritual" practice has stopped somehow, while all the other ones still exist.

That's before you get into the weird esoteric stuff that keeps popping up around things like this, the fact that multiple high influence and profile people have said suspect comments regarding "deals with the devil" or a belief in magic. Christian's still practice Christianity, why wouldnt their opposite be practicing as well?

All this to say, you dont have to believe that they are succeeding in said "satanic practices" but the out right rejection of them possibly existing is weird. The case that "debunked" the whole satanic panic thing turned out to be bullshit. The debunking. We found out school where they said the kids made it all up actually did have underground tunnels and they found a lot of freaky shit in said tunnels. Somebody posted it earlier. Metokur did a few streams about it if you are interested. The info came from the FBI.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's basically been hijacked by idiots whoring themselves for views making ridiculous sensationalist claims with no logic:

I'm sort of in the "dumb conspiracy theories are themselves a conspiracy" camp. I don't think there's some secret think tank cooking these things up and releasing them in an organized fashion but people with self-interest may try to kick them up a notch. A lot of autistic devotion to detail seeking gets hijacked by absolute crap like this, when if the people doing it just picked a specific target (hi Bryan Singer) and focused all their attention on taking down just that one guy, then went after another, they'd probably accomplish a lot.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
The "tunnels corroboration" stuff is from a private investigator hired by the the families to prove their nutty theories. When the FBI compiled the big file, they threw everything they had in there, including the "tunnels corroboration" stuff, which (when read in context) is nothing of the sort since it's explicitly refuted elsewhere in the file.

I thought that was the case, but its appearance in an FBI document gave me a certain level of trepidation.

I dont get this idea that satanic stuff is completely ridiculous and can't possibly be happening. Look at human history for a second, the type of things that are currently categorized as "satanic" have been going on throughout all of human history prior to then being classified as "satanic". There is a clear pattern that different cultures and groups of people who never met each other across the world did "satanic" rituals or w/e you want to call then for power, finances, good luck, you name it. That's undisputed whether you believe they were effective or not is up to you. Why exactly do you believe that pattern of behavior has stopped in this day and age when no other human behavioral pattern has stopped? There are still cannibals. There are still pedos. There is still slavery. Some of these things have changed in how pronounced they are or in their methods but they still exist. It's not rational to think only this one pattern of "satanic ritual" practice has stopped somehow, while all the other ones still exist.

That's before you get into the weird esoteric stuff that keeps popping up around things like this, the fact that multiple high influence and profile people have said suspect comments regarding "deals with the devil" or a belief in magic. Christian's still practice Christianity, why wouldnt their opposite be practicing as well?

All this to say, you dont have to believe that they are succeeding in said "satanic practices" but the out right rejection of them possibly existing is weird. The case that "debunked" the whole satanic panic thing turned out to be bullshit. The debunking. We found out school where they said the kids made it all up actually did have underground tunnels and they found a lot of freaky shit in said tunnels. Somebody posted it earlier. Metokur did a few streams about it if you are interested. The info came from the FBI.
1. "Satanism", as in the explicit worship of Satan, was never a widespread or organized thing before the edgelord supreme Anton LaVey invented his "Atheistic Satanism". You would generally have isolated madmen like Gilles de Rais who believed that they were possessed by the devil for the same reasons modern schizophrenics believe they are (or that the CIA is beaming orders into their brain) or decadent fops like the Marquis de Sade who would use the name of Satan to provoke the Church. You are likely talking about the general category of pagan rites, which were common in polytheistic faiths as a form of propitiation of the deity's will. In such rites, human sacrifice and ritualized sex (both common features of the Satanic Panic narratives) were very rare (with the exception of the Aztecs). These sorts of rites were labeled "Satanic" by the early church because the church at the time sought to expand their influence and power against the pagans of Rome, and absorbed the Manichean "world as battleground of light and darkness" narrative at some point in its infancy. Some high-ranking bishops labeled Jews as Satanists for killing the Christ, divergent sects as Satanic lies, and Muslims as Satanists who worship "Mahomet", who was a goat-headed demon (you might know this figure better today as Baphomet).
2. You are right: these "Satanic practices" haven't stopped: they're called Wiccans and are a bunch of limp-wristed kale-crunching faggots with a few skinheads in their own splinter. There was never an organized, or even disorganized, Satanic religion. Believing in Kabbalah or Chaos Magic (which are Jewish mysticism and happy-clappy "if you believe it, it comes true" shit dressed in magic's trappings) doesn't make you a Satanist; assuming such comments aren't just jokes that the conspiratorily-minded are too paranoid to pick up on.
3. As an above poster pointed out, this data was on the agent's desk when these filed were shuffled off into the Vault: that doesn't mean they were relevant or even true. Another poster pointed out that was a submission by a private investigator hired by the families to prove that there was SRA, and that FBI investigation found NO tunnels.
4. The McMartin trial wasn't even the case that sunk the Satanic Panic: that would be Michelle Remembers, a penny-dreadful novel passed off as a "true story" that involves demonic possession, mass human sacrifice, a 49-day blood ritual that the narrator somehow attended non-stop while having no disruption to their life whatsoever, and culminates in an archangel physically manifesting in the ritual chamber and defeating Satan to save the girl in question.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
1. "Satanism", as in the explicit worship of Satan, was never a widespread or organized thing before the edgelord supreme Anton LaVey invented his "Atheistic Satanism". You would generally have isolated madmen like Gilles de Rais who believed that they were possessed by the devil for the same reasons modern schizophrenics believe they are (or that the CIA is beaming orders into their brain) or decadent fops like the Marquis de Sade who would use the name of Satan to provoke the Church. You are likely talking about the general category of pagan rites, which were common in polytheistic faiths as a form of propitiation of the deity's will. In such rites, human sacrifice and ritualized sex (both common features of the Satanic Panic narratives) were very rare (with the exception of the Aztecs). These sorts of rites were labeled "Satanic" by the early church because the church at the time sought to expand their influence and power against the pagans of Rome, and absorbed the Manichean "world as battleground of light and darkness" narrative at some point in its infancy. Some high-ranking bishops labeled Jews as Satanists for killing the Christ, divergent sects as Satanic lies, and Muslims as Satanists who worship "Mahomet", who was a goat-headed demon (you might know this figure better today as Baphomet).
2. You are right: these "Satanic practices" haven't stopped: they're called Wiccans and are a bunch of limp-wristed kale-crunching faggots with a few skinheads in their own splinter. There was never an organized, or even disorganized, Satanic religion. Believing in Kabbalah or Chaos Magic (which are Jewish mysticism and happy-clappy "if you believe it, it comes true" shit dressed in magic's trappings) doesn't make you a Satanist; assuming such comments aren't just jokes that the conspiratorily-minded are too paranoid to pick up on.
3. As an above poster pointed out, this data was on the agent's desk when these filed were shuffled off into the Vault: that doesn't mean they were relevant or even true. Another poster pointed out that was a submission by a private investigator hired by the families to prove that there was SRA, and that FBI investigation found NO tunnels.
4. The McMartin trial wasn't even the case that sunk the Satanic Panic: that would be Michelle Remembers, a penny-dreadful novel passed off as a "true story" that involves demonic possession, mass human sacrifice, a 49-day blood ritual that the narrator somehow attended non-stop while having no disruption to their life whatsoever, and culminates in an archangel physically manifesting in the ritual chamber and defeating Satan to save the girl in question.
This is being pedantic and missing the forest for the trees of my point imo. But w/e.

It's pretty clear when people say "Satanism" it's an umbrella term that includes literal satan worship, pagan rituals, and all manner of nasty rituals that aren't related specifically to Christianity.

When a viking chief died his crew raped one of his thralls and set her on fire with the chiefs boat as it sailed down a river. I'm not sure rituals and acts like this are as "rare" as you're claiming they are.

Not here to convince anybody of anything but the insistence that the acts can't possibly happening regardless of the why is weird and doesn't appear to line up with historical records nor present day reality imo.

Hopefully I'm wrong and being autistic and it isn't happening.

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net

It's mentioned two places in it I'm pretty sure, there is more than just the map and the section I posted. Also it's a different map than the Gunderson one.

Gunderson map
1595084818278.png

FBI Doc map
1595084861168.png

and the finders had tunnel maps of DC page 52 of the FBI report
1595085474592.png

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don't you get it? That wasn't real satanism.

No true satanist would leave evidence.

Ebonic Tutor

kiwifarms.net
Don't you get it? That wasn't real satanism.

No true satanist would leave evidence.

There are strange statues and moloch references on Epstien's island. Also consider the main part of DC looks like a giant ass owl, which is associated with Moloch.
1595091596234.png

We also know Bohemian Grove is a real thing, which while probably just being theatrics looks pretty damn occult. It seems reasonable to assume that at the very least they use the occult symbolism while doing this stuff. Possibly just to make it seem so ridiculous nobody would believe it.

1595091988310.png

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
We also know Bohemian Grove is a real thing, which while probably just being theatrics looks pretty damn occult. It seems reasonable to assume that at the very least they use the occult symbolism while doing this stuff. Possibly just to make it seem so ridiculous nobody would believe it.
This was apparently practiced by the Finders too, which may outline why they were interested in the preschool case. The idea of adding absurd rituals or mind altering drug use to organized abuse in order to make it seem less believable is a fairly obvious one, especially to a group with CIA ties like the Finders, who would have had some access to the research on that topic.*

There were also a lot of sus individuals working at the "False Memory Foundation" starting in 1992 who work tirelessly to gaslight people about their abuse, which reduced the believability of these claims in popular culture. All this despite the fact that their allegations about false memories could never be scientifically proven and the anecdotes they provided did not meet the diagnostic and legal criteria otherwise met by the memories and stressors shown in real abuse victims.

*For reference the Finders cult leader's wife was an Agent, something that's mentioned in the declassified documents.