Plagued Pizzagate / Pedogate - Batshit Conspiracy Nuts Who See Pedos Everywhere

Jimjamflimflam

kiwifarms.net
Can someone please give these guys a crash course in graphic design. Why do all conspiracy nuts insist on presenting their evidence as geocities page aesthetic.
It's not a true conspiracy graph if it isn't on a badly xerox'ed colored paper with incomprehensible scrawl handwriting.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last pages of this thread:

1598933931438.png

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real reason why people often reject this hypothesis is because they can't believe that the most powerful, richest, and most well-rewarded members of society could be this superstitious and insane.
It doesn't require them to be superstitious or insane. When you eliminate the supernatural or divine (or infernal) and deal solely with the natural, material results, then it still not only makes sense for the most powerful to indulge in rituals, sacrifice, burnings and other occult practices. Why? What is the purpose if one strips the supernatural from it?

It is no different than what any religious organisation accuses all the other religious organisations of. Religions themselves are a power structure. Though the way that power is maintained differs from religion to religion. Islam instructs to kill those who leave it, and they sometimes follow this. Jehova's Witnesses instruct complete ostracism, even from family. Scientology uses a kind of gangstalking and court cases against those who leave it and pose a threat.

So how does a religion have power over its a members in a way that non-religious affiliation does not? It demands more than a libertarian "participate in what you want, believe what you want" that goes for other organisations. A demand for belief is a total demand, every action is supposed to be in service of that belief. In that way belief can be harnessed both for the most good and the most evil. Taking care of orphans, or denying your own children. Or raping them, in the case of the evillest.

What would the value of that be? Such evil? Such harm? The only answer most people seem to come up with to that question is pedophilic desire or complete malformed/damaged humans, or a mix of both. Yet there are three more motivations for childrape in an occult/religious organisation. Don't let me fill it in for you, think about it. What could be the value of that? Read no further. Think it through.

------

3 motivations

------

1. Blackmail
To more completely answer the purpose of an elite religious organisation when you strip the supernatural from it, is that it gives better control and direction to its members. The rituals are a better test of loyalty than any signed document can be, and they are a better bind into their power structure than any contract or even private information given up at confession or scientology auditing. Because if they have a video of you committing unspeakable acts, their power over you is complete. A flick of the wrist and a leak to a paper and your reputation is destroyed. Once your reputation is destroyed, it's easy to get rid of you. Who would defend Epstein? And if you followed anything about him, it's most likely that he was one of those enforcers, who attained compromising blackmail. It works as well on non-members as it does on members.

2. Eroding morality
While you have morals intact, there are things you won't be willing to do. But once you've done terrible things, things you don't even support in your heart, then you're hollowed out sufficiently, where minor evils such as the above mentioned blackmailed are nothing. What is blackmailing a politician or general compared to the rape or murder of a child? Compared to making a girl eat her own baby and taunting her while you do it? You have become a more willing subject, a more willing vessel of whatever you are required to do. Put this in that persons drink? Sure. Done. Easy.

3. Mind control
This goes into more esoteric territory. It's harder to believe. As such, I expect the majority who read this above all to be rejected. I was more curious than I should have been and I tried to find everything about MK ultra I could find. I discarded the vast majority of what I could find and saved only that which seemed possibly. I followed up what I could and came to the conclusion that a person like Kim Noble was not faking it. That the movie split is a movie where a little of that esoteric world is revealed. I found an instruction manual on how to do it. I will not repeat it for fear that anyone who reads this might be inspired to follow it. I will say only this: It requires the most horrible acts to be performed on a young child and various methods of emotional manipulation as displayed in Kubrick's clockwork orange. For those that have seen the podesta fatherhood video, that was not it, but it was comparable. An essential element was missing there for it to be MK ultra. But in essence, to answer the motivation, certain rituals change people to have certain traits that can be useful to a ruthless person.

---

All this, no superstition necessary. But the religious aspect is always useful to give answers to followers that are different and less honest than "I want to use you".

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know even if Pizzagate was true, wouldn't the elites use a different hang out spot for their torture sex chambers just in case especially with how infamous the pizzagate conspiracy is.
If they're super rich why wouldn't they be holding their sex escapades on a private island (you know like actual billionaire pedophile Epstein) or the secret basement of a three star Michelin restaurant or an exclusive club with a wall of muscle? Instead, they do it in a pizzeria any plebeian can walk into? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
You know even if Pizzagate was true, wouldn't the elites use a different hang out spot for their torture sex chambers just in case especially with how infamous the pizzagate conspiracy is.
If they were, then they definitely aren't now, that's for sure.

The idea of some shady political figures being involved in a child-sex trafficking ring is plausible, but that doesn't automatically mean that anyone some idiot accuses of being a pedophile based on some extremely tangential connection to "pizza" or "hot dogs" is one.

"Pizzagate" as a meme is just an utter joke which would call someone a pedophile if it turns out they ate cheese pizza at Chuck E. Cheese's at their birthday party when they were 3-years old (yet the same "detectives" won't say anything about God-Emperor Trump even if he had actual connections to a convicted pedophile like Epstein).

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything from Marc Dutroux and other Belgian shit to Dubai Porta-potties suggest plenty of powerful men who get off on doing sick shit, but this schizo Pizzagate stuff is exactly what these characters like. And while certain sick characters might have impunity, a pedo torture dungeon under a popular pizzeria is a bit unlikely.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
So for those who may not be aware now that we're years down the line, the reason that Comet Pizza was fingered for the pza gate stuff was because of it's connections to John Podesta via James Alefantis (the chef/owner of Comet), and by extension to a bunch of other Dem operative weirdos (including the spirit cooking freak) all the way up to the Clintons. These people all had gay orgies (by which I mean various functions and meetings) with each other, and they've used Comet for their elite parties as well.

They did not do themselves any great PR favors by having grotesque social media displays of their degeneracy and estrangement from normal humans posted all over the internet. They're a bunch of sick and creepy fags that joke openly about rape and childfucking, and their in-group photos were all uncanny and sinister. Alefantis, who is basically an open fag, had a pretty cool "ironic" shirt in one of his pics that made an anagram of his name: "J'aime les enfants". Very subtle.

Basically my engagement with pza gate ended with "Wow rich people really are just a bunch of sick pederasts" without making it to the gnostic cult devotion stage (We must find the hidden tunnels!).

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
So for those who may not be aware now that we're years down the line, the reason that Comet Pizza was fingered for the pza gate stuff was because of it's connections to John Podesta via James Alefantis (the chef/owner of Comet), and by extension to a bunch of other Dem operative weirdos (including the spirit cooking freak) all the way up to the Clintons. These people all had gay orgies (by which I mean various functions and meetings) with each other, and they've used Comet for their elite parties as well.

They did not do themselves any great PR favors by having grotesque social media displays of their degeneracy and estrangement from normal humans posted all over the internet. They're a bunch of sick and creepy fags that joke openly about rape and childfucking, and their in-group photos were all uncanny and sinister. Alefantis, who is basically an open fag, had a pretty cool "ironic" shirt in one of his pics that made an anagram of his name: "J'aime les enfants". Very subtle.

Basically my engagement with pza gate ended with "Wow rich people really are just a bunch of sick pederasts" without making it to the gnostic cult devotion stage (We must find the hidden tunnels!).
There was a reporter who did a news piece about the "disturbing" stuff on the Comet Ping Pong website (not all of the outlandish allegations about Satanic child molestation rituals and stuff) - he mave have gotten fired for being "controversial".

Regardless, "Pizzagate" as a movement ended up just being folks who wanted to cash in on it or rant about "the deep state, pedophile elites", and other rants - it wasn't "journalism", it was just smutty gossip on par with the National Enquirer.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless, "Pizzagate" as a movement ended up just being folks who wanted to cash in on it or rant about "the deep state, pedophile elites", and other rants - it wasn't "journalism", it was just smutty gossip on par with the National Enquirer.
It's really ineffectual to come across as a raving lunatic when just pointing out "hey this Podesta is really creepy what's up with that" would have raised serious issues as to why this guy has his fingers in so many pies.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
It's really ineffectual to come across as a raving lunatic when just pointing out "hey this Podesta is really creepy what's up with that" would have raised serious issues as to why this guy has his fingers in so many pies.
It's all a matter of how the media presents a topic. There was a full-court press to make it seem like it was full of nutters and to promote the wildest parts of the conspiracy fringe, but nobody in the media (or DNC) ever answered why and to what end the Podestas and Hillary were talking in code in their private emails. Once the mere concept of the email leak was tarred and feathered in the media and banned from discussion on all big tech platforms, the only place it could go was to the insane asylum.

An actual investigative press would have asked what secret plan related to the running of her campaign was so delicate that nobody could discuss it in plain language online, in an ostensibly-private email chain. That's really the only thing I wanted to know.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If they're super rich why wouldn't they be holding their sex escapades on a private island (you know like actual billionaire pedophile Epstein) or the secret basement of a three star Michelin restaurant or an exclusive club with a wall of muscle? Instead, they do it in a pizzeria any plebeian can walk into? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

If I were to play Devil's Advocate and assume the conspiracy was all somehow real, it'd make a lot more sense to have Comet Ping Pong be a front to launder money made from sex trafficking or whatever shady shit the bigwigs like to do? Having the illegal sex stuff actually happen there seems impractical and stupid.

The Mafia famously used bars, restaurants, and especially pizzerias as fronts to launder money made from other rackets that were far more lucrative.

Denmark Mafia

bad faith actor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised people on the Farms listen to Wikipedia and still bring out the old "cHilDrEn in BaSeMent" nonsense.

Mouthy Buddha has managed to connect good old Ghislaine/Epstein to the Podesta emails and Alefantis btw:

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
At this point, hasn't Pizzagate pretty much been folded into Q-anon

Pza gate is Q's daddy. It would be more accurate to say that Q superseded Pza as a bigger, crazier set of theories. Whereas Pza was based on the actual emails and social media posts of a bunch of very sick people, Q started off wholly in the "post-truth" category - AKA a psyop.

If they wanted to discredit the original Pza leaks, I can't think of a much more effective way than wholesale creation of a mythology like Q. Now the "proof" of conspiracy isn't actual innuendo and obscenity from the mouths of those supposedly involved, but literal anonymous shitposts on sites most people never heard of.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
At this point, hasn't Pizzagate pretty much been folded into Q-anon?
Yeah, it essentially spawned Qanon, which has since rapidly mutated into the Unified Field Theory of conspiracies.

I wouldn't be surprised if some YouTuber with "praying" and/or "patriot" in their channel name isn't right this minute ranting about Bigfoot secretly helping save the trafficked children that Bill Gates and the Deep State have transported to dungeons at Area 51 via the tunnels under Comet Pizza.