Plagued Pizzagate / Pedogate - Batshit Conspiracy Nuts Who See Pedos Everywhere

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still wanna know what Obama needed all those hotdogs for. You'd think Michelle would have more than enough for him.
He just wanted to grill for God's sake!

flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Mafia famously used bars, restaurants, and especially pizzerias as fronts to launder money made from other rackets that were far more lucrative.
Yeah but if you fucked with them they would have you immediately removed. Also the Mafia would never put up with such degeneracy.

The Mafia famously used bars, restaurants, and especially pizzerias as fronts to launder money made from other rackets that were far more lucrative.
Restaurants are really easy to burn down for insurance money. That's barely a secret.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Restaurants are really easy to burn down for insurance money. That's barely a secret.

That too.

Restaurants and bars can be extremely versatile fronts for organized crime, be it money laundering, drug dealing, or insurance fraud. But I highly doubt sex trafficking would be among those rackets you can front from a pizza parlor.

The Mafia wouldn't be involved in child sex trafficking because it's an infamia and the mob in general didn't take kindly to nonces.

It's one thing to pimp starry-eyed college girls fresh off the bus terminal or junkies and sleepers wandering 42nd Street but with those kinds of sex workers, there's at least the excuse that they technically volunteered and are adults who are old enough to know better. But old-school wiseguys drew the line at anything involving children.

Modern-day bikers, cartels, and cholos don't take kindly to it either and even the most uncouth jogger gangstas hate pedos.

The CIA and the corporate elites might be scumfuck and jaded enough to be into pedophilia, but they wouldn't be trafficking them from a damn pizza parlor. Even my "Devil's Advocate" explanation of money laundering doesn't hold up to further scrutiny.

These are wealthy elites and high-ranking government officials. The bigwigs have plenty of more viable corporate fronts to launder any dirty money and even then, I doubt sex trafficking would be quite as viable as drug trafficking or arms trading.

Any elites like Epstein who were into that type of sick shit are more in line with the "wealthy stockbroker loves hookers and blow" kind of mindset but taken to a terrifying extreme.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That too.

Restaurants and bars can be extremely versatile fronts for organized crime, be it money laundering, drug dealing, or insurance fraud. But I highly doubt sex trafficking would be among those rackets you can front from a pizza parlor.

The Mafia wouldn't be involved in child sex trafficking because it's an infamia and the mob in general didn't take kindly to nonces.

It's one thing to pimp starry-eyed college girls fresh off the bus terminal or junkies and sleepers wandering 42nd Street but with those kinds of sex workers, there's at least the excuse that they technically volunteered and are adults who are old enough to know better. But old-school wiseguys drew the line at anything involving children.

Modern-day bikers, cartels, and cholos don't take kindly to it either and even the most uncouth jogger gangstas hate pedos.

The CIA and the corporate elites might be scumfuck and jaded enough to be into pedophilia, but they wouldn't be trafficking them from a damn pizza parlor. Even my "Devil's Advocate" explanation of money laundering doesn't hold up to further scrutiny.

These are wealthy elites and high-ranking government officials. The bigwigs have plenty of more viable corporate fronts to launder any dirty money and even then, I doubt sex trafficking would be quite as viable as drug trafficking or arms trading.

Any elites like Epstein who were into that type of sick shit are more in line with the "wealthy stockbroker loves hookers and blow" kind of mindset but taken to a terrifying extreme.
Average street criminals in modern Britain and America have never liked paedophiles at all, which is why they often end up in protective custody in prison so they don't get killed. Outside of the kind of fringe lolcows we see on sites like this and creepy rich people detached from ordinary society, pretty much everyone in industrialised society hates paedophiles. As Reddit would put it, it's full compass unity, except for those retarded Vaush fans.

That said, there genuinely were some social circles of disgusting rich fucks in the past where paedophilia was openly accepted. Brooke Shields posed naked for Playboy at the age of 10 in the 1970s and no one involved was ever prosecuted.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have an opinion on what the most ridiculous Pizzagate video is?

Seems like the claims varied from stuff similar to the claims about Trump and Esptein, to stuff that was way out of the loop (e.x. Katy Perry being involved with Pizzagate)

JamesFargo

Yeah, I'm trad: Terribly Retarded And Dumb
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have an opinion on what the most ridiculous Pizzagate video is?
Can't speak for others, I'm kind of desensitized. It was brewing for a while before the Epstein story hit.

There's one blog in particular, "The Secret Sun", which is dedicated to finding Satanic rites in every facet of reality. His specialty is dissecting Monday Night Football and award ceremonies.

They all talk the same. Self-congratulatory; often insulting their own audience.. "Look you'd have to be a mongoloid not to believe Trump and Schumer both have dueling covens of witches..." That sort of thing.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some autistic faggot keeps pushing these Mouthy Buddha videos on me telling me Youtube and "deboonkers" can not be trusted. I kind of want to take a look at them so I could analyze them and say I watched them but at the same time I'm not sure I'm interested in investing hours to watch what's most likely schizophrenic bullshit.

The first minute had zero context footage and spooky music. I hate "documentarians" who do this shit.

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the community completely dead, now that VOAT has closed down?
I'd say it was already dead about 3 weeks into the reddit ban. The fights between users, streamers and moderators were so intense that there wasn't anything sensible said after january 1 2017, roughly and probably a little before that.