Planetside General (1, 2, Arena) -

FeverGlitch

Birbtastically Ascended
kiwifarms.net
Seems like Planetside Arena is already dead after the couple of weeks it released. Imagine my shock...
bandicam 2019-10-12 01-35-47-375.png

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
PS1 was a legit great game, sadly crippled by dialup-era netcode and the fact that Sony laid off everyone who knew how the engine worked, making it nearly impossible to add new content.

Auk Autist

Birbs create the big Happy
kiwifarms.net
Haven't played PS2 in a hot minute, and apparently they added a new faction?

... what?
The new faction, Nanite Systems (the Trump's Chosen People who make the white-colored weapons that any faction can use and are overall better than faction-specific weapons most of the time) were added as a way to create even more pressure against the faction who are overwhelmingly winning (most of the time the VS). However, the true purpose is to have veterans of the game a way to farm new players who choose any of the actual factions, and keeping them around by giving them a fourth character to level to Prestige 100 all over again. I quit playing around the time of their introduction.

Auk Autist

Birbs create the big Happy
kiwifarms.net
Planetside just released giant battleships and the playerbase is tripled from where it used to be right now, its pretty fun

SiggyB

-Screeching in German-
kiwifarms.net
I got to gun on a bastion with my outfit a few weeks back. The changes they're making to Planetmans is good, but they need to keep up the momentum! I mean, they nerfed NC max's! Finally.

Tags
None