Plating the Blam - A look back at Tooterology

Consider Lizards

"In yr Spheres, touching yr Eldritch"
kiwifarms.net
From the comments:

Angelica Perduta
At least one of their members is an agent for the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation who has been slandering and harassing me personally for several years. I had several of his accounts taken down on Facebook and Google a blog page of his under the harmful publications act

Goddam abbos

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the comments:

Angelica Perduta
At least one of their members is an agent for the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation who has been slandering and harassing me personally for several years. I had several of his accounts taken down on Facebook and Google a blog page of his under the harmful publications act

Goddam abbos
Paranoid delusions of grandeur

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
From the comments:

Angelica Perduta

Goddam abbos
Now I want Tom to become a gangstalking sperg.

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
From the comments:

Angelica Perduta

Goddam abbos
You know, I'm sure this place is lousy with various Feds but the reason they're here isn't to gangstalk random transexuals.

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
That video was from 2018. I have no idea why I said top kek that once, but it ended up being worth it.
Herpity derpity doo, I didn't even see the date.

That's one of the great things about Tom's lolcow career; the tiniest random thing will set him off and no one can predict what it will be. A bit like Chris in his golden years (trollden years?) but with even more pants-shitting.

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would you want him to stop dumpster diving, especially in these trying times? He might get shot again.
Some scientists say the coronavirus can stay on metal surfaces for as long as 9 days. If Tom gets Covid-19, he's a goner.
So, go dumpsterdiving shopping, Tom.

I don't watch his videos. "Plate the blam"?

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Some scientists say the coronavirus can stay on metal surfaces for as long as 9 days. If Tom gets Covid-19, he's a goner.
So, go dumpsterdiving shopping, Tom.

I don't watch his videos. "Plate the blam"?
He tried to threaten Deadpool in the video above but his toothless maw makes it difficult to hear what he says, so everyone just assumed he said "Do you know how to plate the blam, motherfucker? Bring it to me in person!" In this same rant, he thinks that when martial law is declared, a mystic shadow government will appear that will make him a military Commander or Admiral and give him powers to kill his internet trolls. :story:

Tags
None