Play Devil's Advocate for a Cow -

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Tanith’s Worst and Only
kiwifarms.net
Chris-Chan is not a flapping re.tard, but rather a tragic tale. He merely wanted to find love, but his upbringing and autism didn’t give him the social skills normies take for granted. So he reacted in the only way he knew how, art.
He looked at the things that brought him joy in life and settled upon Sonic and Pokemon, and decided combining them would bring the most joy to people’s life’s. And if he brought joy, others would give him the love he so desired. After all, who can blame a man for desiring to be loved?
But then, the trolls came after him. They saw this sad soul’s art and decided to bring pain and torment upon him. Nothing Chris could do would please them, and Chris only desired to please others. He made a fool of himself in his quest for acceptance, going further and further down a self destructive path laid before him by the trolls.
Chris’ tale is one of tragedy, of a lost soul misguided by those who used him for their own personal gain.

democon

do a flip
kiwifarms.net
Understanding what made a cow fucked up doesn't make them not exceptional, just gives a better explanation as to why they are. Chris was an autist who sought for acceptance online and became trusting of the worst types of people, his parents, mostly Barb, didn't do shit to raise him properly. Terry was a genius who was plagued with a crippling mental illness, still funny af to watch. (rip the smartest programmer) Onision was raised by a narcissistic weirdly over affectionate mother and was molested at preteen age, still super satisfying to watch him lose everything now that's he's being totally outed for grooming a 14 year old.

BiggieSmall'sTaint

For supper I want a party platter
kiwifarms.net
I don’t care what anyone says, Terry A. Davis was a mad genius and I love him. May he Rest In Peace.
Terry A Davis was a smart man with autism; a dangerous combination. The CIA caught wind of him and offered him a high ranking position with them. He wouldn't let himself be manipulated and chose God over man. The CIA didn't like that. They knew that, if left unrestrained, Terry could become a threat to them, so they sent their elite psy-troopers: The now infamous Glow in the Dark Niggers. They conducted a lengthy harassment campaign where they played with his mind and put psychedelics in his water. This made him more and more unstable to the point where he could barely function.

That's what (probably) really happened. He was the victim of a targetted MK Ultra. Now that you know this watch out. You might look out your window tonight and see an eerie, african american glow illuminating the area.

I

IN 041

kiwifarms.net
Null is actually being paid by defense contractors to target Tommy, he's just too greedy to give us our cut.

Reactions: wabbits

TendieMan

#1 Israel fan
kiwifarms.net
Terry A Davis was a smart man with autism; a dangerous combination. The CIA caught wind of him and offered him a high ranking position with them. He wouldn't let himself be manipulated and chose God over man. The CIA didn't like that. They knew that, if left unrestrained, Terry could become a threat to them, so they sent their elite psy-troopers: The now infamous Glow in the Dark Niggers. They conducted a lengthy harassment campaign where they played with his mind and put psychedelics in his water. This made him more and more unstable to the point where he could barely function.

That's what (probably) really happened. He was the victim of a targetted MK Ultra. Now that you know this watch out. You might look out your window tonight and see an eerie, african american glow illuminating the area.
Not autism, schizophrenia. Maybe just a small dash of exceptionality, but don't we all?

Crichax

On Indefinite KF Hiatus
kiwifarms.net
Chris-Chan is the one of the only lolcows I can accept. At least his various mental conditions act as an understandable reason for his issues.

Jester69

kiwifarms.net
Narcissa Wright has a nice body. Very aesthetic. Teeth are bad but we're here to redeem the lolcow, right? In my fantasy Narcissa has a very tight bumbum and normal human being teeth. If Narcissa fixes his teeth and proves the tightness of his bumbum by making it wink to the camera I'll forgive him for everything...!

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The job market in America is actually scary for a lot of people what with mass shootings, corporations firing or taking advantage of workers at every turn and insufficient wages. If I could pull money like DSP and somehow not bring untold shame to ten generations of my ancestors I might do it too.

Spelling Bee

IT'S HIP
True & Honest Fan
Verified Bee
kiwifarms.net
I unironically believe that WogglebugLoveProductions has the potential to make something that would easily fit in with all the other dodgy Direct-to-DVD kids' movies you can find in bargain stores.
That is, if she had realistic expectations and knew what she was doing. The bar ain't exactly high.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino