Play Devil's Advocate for a Cow -

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net
Dayton Hypernova is being held against his will by his evil conservative transphobic parents. Everyday his equally bigoted brother and sister beats him. On top of that he nearly bleeds to death from his psoriasis, He is starved and tortured. His only solace is to make videos in the hopes that someone will rescue him. This beautiful soul has so much potential as musician and as a fashion designer.

Rikka Takarada 2

I can't access my old account
kiwifarms.net
John Bulla is just some random schizo (and sex offender) who should have been institutionalised sooner. Better he gets the help he needs sooner than sticks around Tweeting nonsense, even if it's very amusing.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris was an autist who sought for acceptance online and became trusting of the worst types of people, his parents, mostly Barb, didn't do shit to raise him properly
Chris-Chan is not a flapping re.tard, but rather a tragic tale. He merely wanted to find love, but his upbringing and autism didn’t give him the social skills normies take for granted. So he reacted in the only way he knew how, art.
He looked at the things that brought him joy in life and settled upon Sonic and Pokemon, and decided combining them would bring the most joy to people’s life’s. And if he brought joy, others would give him the love he so desired. After all, who can blame a man for desiring to be loved?
We've heard this about a million times. There are cows with more tragic tales than a fat man-child, who has been coddled by everyone around him and treated like some God. Amberlynn for instance, it's truly a miracle she's alive. Not because she's fat, but because she was abandoned and abused by everyone around her. I don't even think she's an authentic lesbian, she's probably been touched by so many of her stephathers that she's fearful of straight men.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Tanith’s Worst and Only
kiwifarms.net
We've heard this about a million times. There are cows with more tragic tales than a fat man-child, who has been coddled by everyone around him and treated like some God. Amberlynn for instance, it's truly a miracle she's alive. Not because she's fat, but because she was abandoned and abused by everyone around her. I don't even think she's an authentic lesbian, she's probably been touched by so many of her stephathers that she's fearful of straight men.
He said devils advocate, not “who’s secretly a good person.”

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net
Tommie Jayne Tooter is a strong beautiful woman who has been set up by the CIA. She has done nothing wrong and just wants to play her music.

RLS0812

Just A Fox
kiwifarms.net
Noah Antwiler is just under a lot of stress the last few years, and has acted out not due to his over-inflated ego, but instead because of long standing mental conditions made worse by his professional and private life.
Just give him enough time away from the limelight, and I'm sure Spoony will once again produce good content and NOT waste his days flooding Twitter . 😸

I can't say that with out smirking, sorry.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Anus

Large

kiwifarms.net
EvaXephon is actually an undiagnosed re.tard and therefore is not responsible for his actions.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
DSP is a mad cunt genius his critics are the ones making him relevant and giving him money by drawing more attention to him and he knows it.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Inflatable Julay
A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
Kelly Ronahan actually has a super duper rare disease that eats her legs, but it causes her to act like a munchie because it moved to her brain long ago.

Grog

kiwifarms.net
DSP is not a lolcow, he's a financially succesful let's-player whose style is playing badly and offering humorous reactions. People who try to troll or lolcowize him are just helping his business by giving him more exposure.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino