Please do something to clean up A&H -

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing which would most likely improve quality is if there was a link to a formatting guide displayed here, and you had to click it if it was the first time you posted a thread. That, and though it might be complicated to do, maybe one box for the article itself, one for any comments by OP, one for the link, and one for the archive.

format.PNG

• Winner
Reactions: Serial Grapist

Kamov Ka-52

Punished Jannie; Wedded a Thot.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even though it's a containment board, it still has standards to keep posts somewhat readable.
I don't disagree. However, the way he chose to communicate it made him look like a carping faggot deserving of at very least being needled a little bit, doubly so because he's been very passive-aggressive about it.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Lol containment board? If it is then explain the permaban I got from it? Funny thing is I almost exclusively went there. Now that I'm exiled I shall have to wander the other boards. Amber Lynn looks promising. Brianna wu too.

But for the folks who are quick to post, I think it'd to avoid being late to post breaking news.

Delete all threads. Ban everyone now. Condone first degree murder. Advocate cannibalism. Eat shit. Filth is my politics, filth is my life!
Did the egg man tell you this?

Serial Grapist

I will crush you 👠🍇
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing which would most likely improve quality is if there was a link to a formatting guide displayed here, and you had to click it if it was the first time you posted a thread. That, and though it might be complicated to do, maybe one box for the article itself, one for any comments by OP, one for the link, and one for the archive.

View attachment 1030203
Totally agree. Many people who post in A&H haven’t read the “state of the board” thread, so they are unaware that they need to post (1) the link to the original article, (2) the archive, (3) the body of text and (4-optional) their opinion at the bottom, independent of the body of text.

Make it easy for them to follow the format you want.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I proposed it jokingly at first, but I'm beginning to think there's actual merit in having an "Eat the Bugs" megathread to consolidate every news article pushing for the rationing of meat/calling for an end to industrialized agriculture/any excuse to make the western pleb public adopt a diet of bugs & bug pastes. If I made a decent OP & list of old links to the articles in question, is there a bored enough mod that would slam them all together into a delicious gruel of climate awareness and eco-friendly stupidity?

Tags
None