Please don't rate Arm Pit Cream's posts dumb or autistic, thank you -

Arm Pit Cream

New article on the jews every single day for 1m
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had his stickers taken away for being a sped. It's why he DMs people who give him bad ratings now instead of revenge rating.
More that you consistently downboat posts saying people shouldn't kill pedophiles, you just notice that kind of thing. You'd have to be autistic to take a phrase like "artists are queers" seriously when I'm replying to a fucking @Y2K Baby post. I am allowed to inquire about that and that I've had to ask like 4 or 5 times now with no proper response or even rejection of my claims seems pretty odd.
You downboat dozens of my posts, I'm allowed to ask you about the intent but I guess you can't tell whats a joke because of your chromosomes, in more then one way.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More that you consistently downboat posts saying people shouldn't kill pedophiles, you just notice that kind of thing. You'd have to be autistic to take a phrase like "artists are queers" seriously when I'm replying to a fucking @Y2K Baby post. I am allowed to inquire about that and that I've had to ask like 4 or 5 times now with no proper response or even rejection of my claims seems pretty odd.
You downboat dozens of my posts, I'm allowed to ask you about the intent but I guess you can't tell whats a joke because of your chromosomes, in more then one way.
I have told you repeatedly I don't know what you're talking about. How is 'what the fuck do you mean, nígga?' not a proper response? Truth is your faggot maple leaf ass is trying to stir up drama again.

Exigent Circumcisions

A dog's rights activist; a lover; a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tighten up your grammar, punctuation, spelling and the fine art of making a coherent point. This is real grade-school stuff, champ.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
Who cares about ratings?

Also is it true that Arm Pit Cream is actually a Canuck?
jannies obviously care very much about ratings if they actually made a button to disable a user's ability to rate. let's hope Trump's EO today puts all jannies in their place once and for all.

Get_your_kicks_with_30-06

I have become Based, the destroyer of Libs
kiwifarms.net
ArmPit hasn't been the same ever sense Tuscan got banned. I mean he is the exact same but even more spergy.

Its ok buddy Im sure you can find Tuscans 30th alt account and have a pozrate loop going again.

Tags
None