Please don't rate Arm Pit Cream's posts dumb or autistic, thank you -

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
OK fine I personally think he's a faggot who deserves all those le reddit stickers but I will contain myself, however as payment you will have to take his place, I accept your noble sacrifice so I will spend the next 2 hours of my worthless live rating your posts instead, salutes.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Nagatoro is a pretty legit manga don't know why he went chimped-out on that guy who had a pfp of that in the Minnesota thread but eh.

Who cares about ratings?

Also is it true that Arm Pit Cream is actually a Canuck?
There was one time he posted a Google link and it had .ca at the end of it. That's what I saw as 'proof' though.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Normally I would post how OP is a fag for telling me what ratings I should or shouldn't give to a certain user, but in this case, I just find this thing hilarious how some users are going in nuclear sperg rage because @Arm Pit Cream posted an anti-Trump article. Even more ironic, I find Arm Pit Cream one of the more conservative users here.
I don't get the APC hatewagon either and it's pretty obvious that he's quite conservative in the non-cucked way. Some people think he's a Liberal yet he always names the Jews just as much as any other A&N user and I never actually seen him speaking any talking points about being a Liberal. The main thing about him is that he's kind've like a contrarian and isn't a fan of bandwagons or hugboxes I guess. The 'bandwagon' of A&N is Pro-Trump (unless its an article that mentions Israel then you can shit on him for that for free) and occasionally red scare mongering as if communism is an actual relevant ideology in this modern day. I don't use A&N but that was where I last remembered it.

APC likes to talk about how he likes Biden but thats mostly to spite the predominantly Pro-Trump A&N, assuming he is actually Canadian its not like he can vote for Biden either.

If anything I want to hear his stance on Canadian politics. Makes me wonder what did APC voted for in the last Canadian elections or who he supports up there. Maxime Bernier I guess?

jellycar

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nagatoro is a pretty legit manga don't know why he went chimped-out on that guy who had a pfp of that in the Minnesota thread but eh.
What happened?

Also colorful stickers I cannot rn.....

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Also is it true that Arm Pit Cream is actually a Canuck?
Please, Please, Ladies and Gentlemen don't call Arm Pit Cream a Canuck, that's some form of -ism. It's not his fault that he/she/xir/xer/kling/klang/klong/whatever is nationality challenged. Now let us dance around a tree and sing kumbaya my lord. Just for those who don't get it: /s

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought this was a manly forum for manly men that know how to stand up for themselves.

View attachment 1328998
I just responded by laughing at him when he revenge rated me. This pissed the power bottom off so much he and his fellow faggot tuscangarder tried to harass me for two entire weeks like the gayest pair of tough guys you've ever seen. I'm talking after school special levels of autistic bullying attempts. I never complained to staff because it was like having my own pet lolcows right here, and I just shit talked them every time.

I am pretty sure he had his stickers taken away for sitting in Biden threads and negrating anyone who laughed at the demented old pedophile. He has some weird, unironic, infatuation with the dude. Again, I thought it was funny and mocked him for staning the pants shitter in chief.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
The real question is the 'identity' of DrJohanAsperger or whatever his name was. He seems to 'back' APC every now and then by liking his posts and negrating when APC couldn't. I don't know if Johan is actually Tuscan though, because it seems like Johan contributes to certain threads decently unlike Tuscan and if he really was he would've been banned a while ago. And I don't think he's APC since APC wouldn't have to make another account already. Even then this could be all different layers of autism and irony to the point it makes my head hurt.

Tags
None