Please don't rate PowerWomon's / Pac Man's posts dumb or autistic, thank you. -

Is PowerWomon just pretending to be retarded?

• Total voters

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Wendy Carter

When I am still, it is as lifeless as Abigail.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could make a decent living doing sock puppet performances for kids. Well, at least I hope you're allowed to be near children.

Also, @Wendy Wheelchair, could you please calm this retard down, seeing as you two are friends? Maybe offer the guy your asshole as consolation for signing up, albeit his dick is very likely to be much smaller size than what you usually prefer.

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
You could make a decent living doing sock puppet performances for kids. Well, at least I hope you're allowed to be near children.

Also, @Wendy Wheelchair, could you please calm this retard down, seeing as you two are friends? Maybe offer the guy your asshole as consolation for signing up, albeit his dick is very likely to be much smaller size than what you usually prefer.
WTF are you even talking about? I'm friends with them but why are you guys so obsessed with them? This just seems like one giant circlejerk over nothing.

"Hehehe look at this autist asking not to be dogpiled! What a fucking autist! How pathetic! I'm gonna make a 4 page thread on how pathetic they are and everyone will agree with me and we can all rub our un-clits together and make out in the dimensional merge. We're def not MATI!!!!"

Last edited:

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many points are you going to deduct for the incorrect capitalization?
I couldn't decide how many so I'm going to rate you dumb. Prepare yourself to be totally assblasted. Feel free to visit my profile and leave assblasted posts about neg ratings and report me. Are you ready for this?

Tags
None