Please don't rate PowerWomon's / Pac Man's posts dumb or autistic, thank you. -

Is PowerWomon just pretending to be retarded?

• Total voters

Pac Man

kiwifarms.net
Somehow I get the feeling that you're not going to stop dancing for the Farms anytime soon.
I will be right in every thread you make about me and I will expose you for the liar that you are. You have spread enough falsehood an misinformation about me. You will be exposed soon enough and I will show everyone on this site what a bully you are if you make any more threads about me.

3 seems to be the most popular option
Oh, I already informed staff about this situation and they are keenly aware of what a meanie SIEGSEV has been to me. They do not take kindly to bullying on this site.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will be right in every thread you make about me and I will expose you for the liar that you are. You have spread enough falsehood an misinformation about me. You will be exposed soon enough and I will show everyone on this site what a bully you are if you make any more threads about me.

Oh, I already informed staff about this situation and they are keenly aware of what a meanie SIEGSEV has been to me. They do not take kindly to bullying on this site.
You should expose me right now, dude. I'm in the process of drafting ten more threads about you as we speak.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Buster O'Keefe

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will have each and every one of those threads shut down! I am already tracing your IP address. My sources tell me that you don't actually program C++ and have only ever learned to use LUA with World of Warcraft. Pathetic. I look down on LUA programmers.
My IP address is 127.0.0.1, please don't hack me.

Reactions: Pac Man

PowerWomon

Kiwi Farm's Most Hated Feminist
kiwifarms.net
@PowerWomon I think you're stunning and brave.
It's not easy to advocate for feminism in this age of fascism, especially in a place like Kiwi Farms, where you have LITERAL nazi dogs running the show. Thank you, though, sister. Our struggle and sacrifice will not be in vain. These people will not keep us down.

Tags
None