Culture Plus-size influencers have message for 'fat-phobic' family members: 'I need your support' -

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
You got to be fucking kidding me. I refuse to believe someone actually put this in a real article.

I didn't read the rest (because I value my sanity) but the curvycon thing sounds like hell on Earth. In the 90's in NYC they had BBW events where a bunch of fat chicks would go to a club and it was easy pussy for anyone who was into that sort of thing. I guess a place where everyone hooks up, goes home and gets laid is considered "problematic" in CURRENT YEAR.*sigh*
It's Yahoo, after all. They have bias like other mediums in LE CURRENT YEAR.

Doesn't phobia also means "fear of something"? Why should we be in fear of them fatsos? If they threaten you, you don't even need to run away, just walk away.
Shakespeare's Julius Caesar mentioned before he wanted fat men because they were jolly and fun to laugh at and less dangerous than skinny men who are likened to snakes and conniving back stabbers plotting treachery and treason hungering for power.

By that logic, fat phobia doesn't exist.

The only thing more fucking cancerous than an influencer is a goddamn plus-size one. Goddamn.
The only influence they have are those rolls drooping down their foreheads.

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for all the janitors having to clean the bathrooms after this convention. Not to mention cleaning out any of the hotel rooms. Also, I wonder how bad the convention smelled with all those morbidly obese people crowded into a few rooms?
I imagine it's a lot like the circus with all the elephants and the accompanying malordorous scents, plus the thunderous vibrations whenever they all moved about at once. Albeit the elephants seemed to screech a lot less.

Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
article said:
"Not all the time is your family open to having these conversations and not always do they listen," Khidir said. "Sometimes try not to get into those conversations as much as possible. And then be very very strict and say, thank you, I don't need to hear that from you. ... Thank you for your concern, but I'm okay. Or you can pay for my gym membership if you really care about it."
The way this person speaks is strange. They use negatives in a way that makes me unsure what exactly they're trying to say.

Newfriend

Bully on the internet for evil purposes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't phobia also means "fear of something"? Why should we be in fear of them fatsos? If they threaten you, you don't even need to run away, just walk away.
To be fair though, I am afraid of getting fat. I have a wicked sweet tooth that often gets the best of me and eating out is faster than having to cook so getting fat is always in the back of my mind. I just hope I get diabetes first.

Last edited:

Wilhelm Bittrich

I read Anime and watch Manga.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair though, I am afraid of getting fat. I have a wicked sweet tooth that often gets the best of me and eating out is fast than having to cook so getting fat is always in the back of my mind. I just hope I get diabetes first.
Well, there's fat and then there is Amberlynn Reid's weight class, a little weight gain and having the weight of an M1A2 is quite a difference.

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been doing cardio and dieting for 3 weeks now and I haven’t lost any weight. I’d say my body is being pretty gay right now
keep track of your calorie intake and output, basic math follows that if you output more than you input than your body will be forced to convert mass to energy, losing weight. If this doesn't work than either you're not keeping proper track or you're lying and nobody should have patience for either.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
One thing I like to do with these articles is replace all the fat terms with drug ones, and see how ridiculously backward their arguments are. It literally is saying 'i want to destroy myself and not be judged for it reeee.' It's literally the same thing, except their drug of choice is sugar. You can justify ANYTHING as long as you use woke enough terms!

Here's some examples.

"It can go two ways: You can not talk about my drugs... and then we can sit and watch Hallmark movies and have a nice conversation and talk gossip," he said he tells her. "Or you can talk about the drugs, and then I'm going to lock myself in my room and be on social media and book my plane to go back earlier."

While she slips sometimes, Boardman said this conversation tends to work.

"Understand that a lot of people have inner junkie-phobia themselves," Mariposa added. "Be patient with them."
Much of it was about deciding that others' opinions of their drug habits didn't matter, they said, and the audience laughed and nodded their heads in recognition. Then, during the Q&A, one audience member brought up the people whose opinions are harder to dismiss: How do we talk to friends and family about loving our drug habits, when they're still under the impression that they should be not-so-helpfully talking about getting clean?

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
"Sometimes our biggest insecurities are voices like your brother who said something when you were little," Sudanese beauty influencer Shahd Khidir said at theCurvyCon panel, titled "What Happened When I Learned to Love Myself: Self-Acceptance in the Face of Sizeism" and presented by Dia&Co.
"My brother was mean to me when we were kids. Now I am triggered for life.":'(

Tell ya what, fatsy. Why don't we just ship you back to Sudan where you can sweat and starve those pounds away. There are people in your home country dying of starvation and you are complaining about sizeism. Donate some of that grocery money to your homies back home. Umbambo hasn't had a bowl of maize in twelve days.

Which way would you choose?
The sad thing is that his mom is probably worried about him dying. And he has given up on himself and gravitated towards HAES because it lets him have the illusion that he is confident, beautiful and amazing every time he breaks a toilet seat or needs a new bed frame. He should be nicer to his mom because she won't be around forever to tell him he needs to lose weight. When everyone who cares about him is gone all he will have is the HAES echo chamber encouraging him as he eats himself to death.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino