PMD-KIWI (The Mock PMD-E -

Malady Twigs

is out there being DFABulous
kiwifarms.net
I love this thread. I'll admit I'm a sucker for worldbuilding and storytelling as well...

Okay, here's the two characters that I created in hopes that one day I'd join PMD-E. I'm glad I didn't. Yes, it's poorly done, I pulled it out of my special place.

Lin the Mienfoo and Cola the Zorua, both shiny (how special). Lin is a very strict, no fun allowed type of guy. He is also a monk and on a journey towards enlightment or something. Trains very hard and is very disciplined. Cola, on the other hand, is a lively, sassy, hot-headed girl and a petty thief.

In fact, that's how the two met. Cola attempted to steal some of Lin's berries and failed miserably, so the Mienfoo "took her under his wing" because he deemed her a failure, and thus, became her "mentor". Actually, he just wanted a friend. Cola had nowhere else to go, and begrudgingly tagged along, admiting she needed to improve her technique.

She gets on his nerves as a personal vendetta, but, deep inside, despite the frequent beligerence, they are quite fond of each other and have somehow managed to survive as a team. A team that doesn't have a proper name, so I always used the placeholder "Socks".

Team Socks.

Since Lin wanted to join the Rescuers and Cola wanted to be a Rogue, they decided on a middle ground that pleased neither, so they went for the Merchants. That is, if they ever made it to PMD-E. Since this is PMD-KIWI, I don't know how it's going to work, aha.

Last edited:

StanCommodore

drugs and fried chicken
kiwifarms.net
Ah God. I've only lurked the PK thread and I haven't played Pokémon in years, but I am a huge RP sperg. I also suck pretty bad at drawing, but I scribbled up a goobery little team. I guess they'd be the morally-ambiguous "hmm, but what's in it for us?" sorta team. If they're OP or too garish or anything, let me know and I can tweak 'em.

A washed-up old Goodra in the midst of a nasty midlife crisis. He abruptly quit his job as manager of a small berry store to seek out fortune and glory as a rescue team leader. Unfortunately for him, his zeal far exceeded his experience and ability and he was gravely wounded after falling down a ravine on his ragtag team's maiden mission. Yet as fate would have it, he was found and (sloooooowly) dragged back to civilization by Jamie, a little freakazoid who was immediately convinced that Gustave was the woman of his dreams.

Bookish, conceited and something of a grump, Gustave begrudgingly indulges Jamie's delusions partly out of gratitude, partly out of necessity. It pays to have a spry and eager lackey for such a venture, after all. He is easily frustrated, particularly by Jamie's stubbornness and obnoxiousness, but is fairly adept at persuading and bargaining. Although in an ostensibly noble profession, his motives are self-centered and he does it purely for his own reputation, fearing dying a nobody above all else.

Fancies himself a charismatic strategist, but is still painfully inexperienced at the whole adventuring thing. Continually skips leg day, yet somehow always remembers tail day.

Even after evolving, Jamie could not get a date if his life depended on it, watching girl after girl be scooped up by some stupid jerk who doesn't deserve her. Frustrated and increasingly bitter towards all female Pokémon, he ventured off into the wilderness to cry streams of shining tears and be upset at the universe for not giving him a cute girlfriend already. However, the young Sylveon would make a discovery that would change his life forever: a beautiful gooey goddess lying at the bottom of a ravine.

No amount of evidence or logic or protestation will convince Jamie that his gooey waifu (or any other Goodra) is a male. The sheer insinuation that there is anything strange or homosexual about their relationship makes him froth with blind rage. Although he reveres and dotes obsessively on his "girlfriend", he still holds antiquated views of the fairer sex and has traded his misogyny for zealous chivalry, often getting into spats with Gustave when his impeccable male logic is challenged.

Very sheltered and kind of obnoxious and loud in his speech, often lacking a filter. Far-sighted and wears the Choice Specs to correct his vision.

EDIT: I cannot into proofreading. :,(

Last edited:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah God. I've only lurked the PK thread and I haven't played Pokémon in years, but I am a huge RP sperg. I also suck pretty bad at drawing, but I scribbled up a goobery little team. I guess they'd be the morally-ambiguous "hmm, but what's in it for us?" sorta team. If they're OP or too garish or anything, let me know and I can tweak 'em.

A washed-up old Goodra in the midst of a nasty midlife crisis. He abruptly quit his job as manager of a small berry store to seek out fortune and glory as a rescue team leader. Unfortunately for him, his zeal far exceeded his experience and ability and he was gravely wounded after falling down a ravine on his ragtag team's maiden mission. Yet as fate would have it, he was found and (sloooooowly) dragged back to civilization by Jamie, a little freakazoid who was immediately convinced that Gustave was the woman of his dreams.

Bookish, conceited and something of a grump, Gustave begrudgingly indulges Jamie's delusions partly out of gratitude, partly out of necessity. It pays to have a spry and eager lackey for such a venture, after all. He is easily frustrated, particularly by Jamie's stubbornness and obnoxiousness, but is fairly adept at persuading and bargaining. Although in an ostensibly noble profession, his motives are self-centered and he does it purely for his own reputation, fearing dying a nobody above all else.

Fancies himself a charismatic strategist, but is still painfully inexperienced at the whole adventuring thing. Continually skips leg day, yet somehow always remembers tail day.

Even after evolving, Jamie could not get a date if his life depended on it, watching girl after girl be scooped up by some stupid jerk who doesn't deserve her. Frustrated and increasingly bitter towards all female Pokémon, he ventured off into the wilderness to cry streams of shining tears and be upset at the universe for not giving him a cute girlfriend already. However, the young Sylveon would make a discovery that would change his life forever: a beautiful gooey goddess lying at the bottom of a ravine.

No amount of evidence or logic or protestation will convince Jamie that his gooey waifu (or any other Goodra) is a male. The sheer insinuation that there is anything strange or homosexual about their relationship makes him froth with blind rage. Although he reveres and dotes obsessively on his "girlfriend", he still holds antiquated views of the fairer sex and has traded his misogyny for zealous chivalry, often getting into spats with Gustave when his impeccable male logic is challenged.

Very sheltered and kind of obnoxious and loud in his speech, often lacking a filter. Far-sighted and wears the Choice Specs to correct his vision.

This is a good team and I am glad we got us a male Goodra.

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net

The look on the goodra's face. He's seen some shit man.

Sanic

4 the sped u ned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm way too excited about this thread. @For The Internet drew our rescue team. She wanted the Quagsire, I wanted the Magikarp.

teamspend3.png

Rokin' was waddling around one day and saw a shiny fish in a river. Out of curiousity, she grabbed it and tried to make a wish, squeezing the shiny fishy. In response, Floppin' sprayed her face with water. They stared at each other for a few minutes with blank expressions. Rokin' decided to keep the fish because it was sparkly and magical.

In time, she'd realize her wish for a friend had come true.

Nowadays, Rokin' travels around with her beloved wishy fish everywhere, trying to make other Human's and Pokemon's wishes come true.

When in combat, Rokin' squeezes Floppin' for improvised Water Gun attacks. (I'll think of actual Natures and Movesets later)

Last edited:

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
I decided to try to draw a town for us and try and set up all the stations people would need. I call it Kiwi Root (like Twinroot from Emerald but Kiwis. And that I made the two cliffs look like trees and the roads look like roots). Quite a sperg dump here so be warned.
KiwiRoot is a hub born out of being centralized along the northern coast of the continent. It's located on the top of a cliff that hangs out over the Northern Ocean. It contains a Town Square which hosts local businesses, banks, tutors and the like that are there year round. The Foreign Market is always changing with travelling merchants and tutors. The Housing Market is used to purchase new houses, plots of lands and locations for teams to live in. Pelliper Mail is the delivery service in town and there are two guilds present. The south is blocked off by mountains and the east and west both lead out of town. Most continental traffic comes through here so there will often be new tutors and products to find.

The Wilderness Guild is built around exploring surrounding wildernesses and the dungeons without any major threats. It will typically contain rescue quests, fetch quests, explore quests and recruitment requests in areas that would not contain threats such as legendary Pokemon or artifacts (Such as time gears like in Explorers of Time). All new teams must work their way through the Wilderness Guild's boards before they are considered skilled enough to be able to take on Hunters Guild requests.

The Hunters Guild explores more dangerous dungeons and hunts down criminals that lurk in the wilderness. It also organizes large escapades to explore the artifact locations and discover more about them. They have portals set up for quick access to all the dungeons and charge a fee for use, more expensive for higher risk dungeon, they manage the portal.The quest boards there contain Bounties, Wanted Posters, Major Alerts, Expedition Notices and Legendary Alerts (Alerts for legendary Pokemon acting up and disrupting the environment).

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok so like what factions would we have? In PMD-E they had the Rouges, the Merchants and the other people who's name escapes me. I call leading the Nerd Guide though with my cryogonal.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
Ok so like what factions would we have? In PMD-E they had the Rouges, the Merchants and the other people who's name escapes me. I call leading the Nerd Guide though with my cryogonal.
My suggestions are a 5 group system, The Merchants and Criminals would be NPCs. So 3 that people could take.

Bounty Hunters: Groups that try and track down criminals.
Explorers: Adventure through the wilderness, rescue civilians and bring items to others in dungeons.
Researchers: Pokemon that love artifacts and rare items, go out of their way to take quests with hard to find items even if it does not benefit them.
Merchants: Buy and trade materials gathered by previously mentioned groups in town markets.
Criminals: Self explanatory

koanromic

kiwifarms.net
My suggestions are a 5 group system, The Merchants and Criminals would be NPCs. So 3 that people could take.

Explorers: Adventure through the wilderness, rescue civilians and bring items to others in dungeons.
Researchers: Pokemon that love artifacts and rare items, go out of their way to take quests with hard to find items even if it does not benefit them.
Merchants: Buy and trade materials gathered by previously mentioned groups in town markets.
Hmmm why not have the leaders of said factions be NPCs as well? That way no one gets a swelled head about the whole thing. Criminals though... I got some ideas floating around in my head.

Reactions: StanCommodore

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, because I didn't really think of that at the time.

That said, why not? Every comedy works better with two idiots.

Sanic

4 the sped u ned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@For The Internet drew more characters for Team Sped. @Social Justice Cleric wanted Mr. Mime and my brother @Tails wanted a stoned Slowbro.

spedgroupies.png

Broslow's wish was for a bag of weed, but he had lost it. Team Sped was determined to help him. Luckily, it turns out it was right behind him. Broslow was so grateful he joined the team.

Mr. Dux is a complete asshole who is pretending to be a part of Team Sped so he can make a wish on the magical fish. Ironically, if he just asked the Magikarp would grant his wish. He's too much of a dick to be nice though. He's also a Nazi.

koanromic

kiwifarms.net
Mr. Dux is a complete asshole who is pretending to be a part of Team Sped so he can make a wish on the magical fish. Ironically, if he just asked the Magikarp would grant his wish. He's too much of a dick to be nice though. He's also a Nazi.
I did Nazi that coming.

Okay yeah. I'll just pack my things and go now...

• Feels
Reactions: Sanic

nonnewtonian

Keep dancing!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know too much about PMD (having only played some of GTI, which I've heard is the worst one), but I'm too big a Pokemon sperg to pass this up. Count me in!
I'm working on hashing out a team, and I had an idea for an elderly Tauros and Miltank couple that run a cafe/small restaurant in KiwiRoot (can be NPCs).

koanromic

kiwifarms.net
I don't know too much about PMD (having only played some of GTI, which I've heard is the worst one), but I'm too big a Pokemon sperg to pass this up. Count me in!
I'm working on hashing out a team, and I had an idea for an elderly Tauros and Miltank couple that run a cafe/small restaurant in KiwiRoot (can be NPCs).
That sounds adorable as all sin.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Team Cool Guys would probably be Bounty Hunters, even if they seem to do more rescue missions than collecting bounties.

Unless capturing Bitsy counts as a bounty.

EDIT: They're probably functionally explorers but with the focus more on thwarting bad guys, they call themselves Bounty Hunters.

Last edited:

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Team Flare is probably Explorers. Asher has a strong Bounty Hunter streak, but deep down he wants to be a hero and save people. Also, Nari isn't really up to going against too dangerous of criminals.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino