PMD-KIWI (The Mock PMD-E -

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My suggestions are a 5 group system, The Merchants and Criminals would be NPCs. So 3 that people could take.

Bounty Hunters: Groups that try and track down criminals.
Explorers: Adventure through the wilderness, rescue civilians and bring items to others in dungeons.
Researchers: Pokemon that love artifacts and rare items, go out of their way to take quests with hard to find items even if it does not benefit them.
Merchants: Buy and trade materials gathered by previously mentioned groups in town markets.
Criminals: Self explanatory
I really like this system idea. I can see Team Boof being more-so explorers, as they are the helpful sorts and do what they can to aid those in need.

Sanic

4 the sped u ned
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Team Sped would definitely be Explorers who focus on rescuing/aiding others. Good system so far, Pandas.

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net
I agree the system is good. It fits well.

Team Super Sparkles would most likely be Explorers as well.

I'll whip up a team for the Hunters Guild in abit. Gunna be so damn edgy.

MayMay

kiwifarms.net
Well I probably should get that team done, for now? An NPC idea.

witch.png

Yeah, yeah, a cat witch. Fortunately unlike a certain someone's certain cat witch, this one isn't rapey.
Morgan's a young self-professed witch... or saleswoman depending on which answer is more convenient. Her trade is mainly making potions from cannibalizing parts from dead grass pokemon. Generally the idea being like the potions in the main series (just in a more literal potion form) coming in a handy squirt bottle that she also claims to have invented.

Either she's a master troll or a total fraud because, well, the potions don't work. Well, not how they should. She can't make a potion that would actually heal someone but she can whip up a potion that would make someone feel like they're getting healed and sell it off as an actual remedy. She's been all around the world selling her miracle cures (well, moved from town to town as each one ran her out) and won't hesitate to brag about it. Still, she won't leave her house/hut/tent without her hood up. An actual Witch hat is cliche, y'know?

So far she's avoided making any enemies outside of a supremely ugly Teddiursa who claimed her spray bottle gave him PTSD.

Just a possible idea for an NPC basically. Just change whatever you'd like if need be.

EDIT: Forgot general personality traits, sorry!
Morgan, like any fraud or con-artist with a speck of competence, is a smooth talker who knows how to worm her way out of most situations and divert suspicion. On top of that, she often feigns wisdom or elegance.
Underneath all of that, she's a ruthless lass determined to keep on surviving the best way she knows how: scamming fools for bogus remedies and placebos. Her wise/elegant act is more or less a way of coping with the rather intense nervousness her work entails.
As expected, she's secretive too, always hid things from her parents and the rubes around her are no exception. Even when she hires anyone, it's usually just for fetch work or in the case of criminals, sabotaging competition and/or researchers that'd uncover her trade secrets, she never takes on assistants or requests help actually brewing potions.
In spite of how much she wishes to keep her scam going, murder is a line she has several hang ups with crossing. Fortunately things haven't come to that... yet.

Last edited:

nonnewtonian

For legal reasons that's a joke
kiwifarms.net
I probably put too much time and thought into this but fuck it. Most of the other teams have been do-gooders, so have a group of selfish assholes. I'll try drawing them at some point.

Team Plunder, made up of
Male, Naughty nature, somewhat vain.
Always wears a pair of round sunglasses.
A former loan sharpedo and TMs trafficker who decided to become a travelling con man after a "minor disagreement" with his boss over a "few small bookkeeping errors." Felix puts up a charming and charismatic front, but at his core he is a vain, self-centered asshole who values money over the lives of others. Few things make him happier than having others both fear him and rely on him. Weak even by Murkrow standards, he relies on wit and flattery to trick people into giving him what he wants. And when that doesn't work, he isn't afraid to sic Rebecca on them. He is slow to anger in interpersonal affairs, but failed schemes make him throw fits. He leads the team, scouts potential targets, and works with fences to sell the goods they steal.

Female, Serious nature, quick tempered.
Crest flops to the right side of her head, and she is missing a front tooth.
Abandoned by a breeder because of her defective crest, she was taken in by Felix and raised to be his bodyguard and muscle. Rebecca is quite standoffish and cold with new people and Pokemon. She speaks in a blunt, to-the-point manner, having no patience for niceties or bush beating. Dani is the only Pokemon she enjoys having long conversations with. Confident in her strength, she knows when to put up a fight and when to run. But she is also easily frustrated and lashes out when angry. Rebecca is very loyal to those she counts as friends and will protect them with her life. She is very self conscious of her crest and anyone who points it out winds up with a punch in the gut. She is the team's muscle, applying force when trickery isn't enough.

Female, Impish nature, good perseverance.
Tail star has five points.
Dani grew up in a rough neighborhood on the north side of Castelia City and helped support her family by committing acts of petty theft. She is a crafty, mischievous, and flirty cat. She likes to act cocky around most, but she quickly becomes timid and nervous around authority figures. While not the most empathetic towards strangers, she cares deeply for her friends. She relies on stealth and speed when stealing, leaving her victims none the wiser until they check their belongings. She ran into Felix and Rebecca when she tried to pickpocket the 'Krow and failed. Felix, realizing he could use her skills to his advantage, gave her two options: get turned over to the police, or join their team. Dani does not hide her disdain for Felix. She has developed a strong friendship with Rebecca and hopes that one day she can convince the Scrafty to leave Felix behind. She handles most of the team's burglary work and helps Felix run reconnaissance.

Last edited:

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
I have no art skills, but I think the idea sounds cool and I love PMD. So have some random OCs to flesh things out, at the very least.

Asher ("Ash") - Male Absol, Adamant Nature, Somewhat stubborn. Overall, he's the sort who pretends he doesn't care about things even though he does. He wants to be a hero and rescue people, but his cynical nature and tendency to snark at people makes him seem cold-hearted. Tends to be emo about the fact that, as a supposed omen of disaster, most people don't want to be around him too much. He enjoys teasing Inari. Despite being the older of the two, he usually allows her to take the lead.

Inari ("Nari") - Female Fennekin, Sassy Nature, Mischievous. She likes to think of herself as being very cunning and good at manipulating people, but she's actually rather sensitive and gets riled up easily. She's naturally studious and a quick learner, but she also gets bored if insufficiently challenged. She desperately wants to impress Asher, but her more tsundere tendencies occasionally interfere. Typically acts as the group's "face," unless they need to be intimidating for some reason.

I don't really have any accessories planned for either of them - maybe ribbons for Inari? They typically call each other by their nicknames when they're not trying to come off as official.
team flare.PNG

Alright So, Heres what I got.
Team Super Sparkles.
Two Members are A Gardevoir named Gardenia, and a Lopunny named, Lopside

Name: Gardenia
Species: Gardevoir
Abilities:
Poke Ability: Telepathy
Moonblast
Psychic
Draining Kiss
Heal Pulse

Appearance:
She is your average Gardevoir. However she wears a large Oversize Pink Bow around her neck. The Gardevoirs usually red eyes are Unnaturally Purple, giving her an almost deviant gaze.
Personality:
While she is kind to her friends and Family, Those whom she would deem Enemies or Unaquainted Strangers get a very Icy glare and little to no speech from her. When she must speak around these kind of people she is cold and calculated. However, out of these situations she's usually rather bubbly and Fun. She also has a massive sweet Tooth.

Backstory:
Growing up in a world full of danger, and really unhappy pokemon, and that one weird.. Pikachu... thing, Can be tough. And those who aren't tough, obviously aren't good enough to protect themselves. Being a Ralts, she was weak and powerless to defend herself. She, along with her Buneary friend, Decided they would train hard and some day become strong enough to protect others. Fast foreward several years, The two best friends are now fully grown, and easily able to take on those foes whom would come against them. World Renowned for both their beauty, style and Strength They are the Perfect team.

Also they are Pokemon idols because why not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lopside
Species: Lopunny
Abilities:
Poke Ability: Cute Charm
Dizzy Punch
Mirror Coat
Hyper Beam
Giga Impact

Appearance:
Lopside is a shiny Lopunny. Her furry ear's fluff is a soft pink, while her overall brown coat is a tinge darker than that of others. Around her neck rests a similar pink bow as Gardenia's However on the front there is a large bell for no real reason. It is In fact a Soothe Bell.
Personality:
Like Gardenia she is quite kind and happy around her friends, and strangers as well and.. well just about anyone, save those they consider enemies. A natural Flirt and Tease, Lopside likes to poke fun at people, perhaps Taunt them abit to get them all riled up and ready for battle. She likes to pick fights, but only so she can make friends with similar interests to her.

Also she totally has a thing for Big tough Burly Pokemon. Especially when she knows she can beat them up.

Backstory:
She grew up alongside her best friend Gardenia. She was always tired of being made fun of because of her small demeanor and adorable features. So when she and Gardenia made the pact to become the best Rescue team in the world, She toughened up. While Gardenia Trained her mind, Lopside trained her body. Because of this training her Body is like a rock. A big fluffy Rock. That punches and Kicks Really freakin hard.

So yeah First Contribution. It was thrown together in a rush, but I'm sure I could do better if I had more time for it. I don't feel confident enough to try and draw them and have them not be anthro as fuck, so if anyone is up for that Challenge I salute you.
team sparkle desu.PNG

I'm doing this without looking at anyone else's teams. Ahort.

Zai: A Psyduck who fits the 'transformed human' archetype. Though he might've forgotten it, or maybe the truth is that he isn't transformed at all and he only thinks he is. His headaches are a little odd, not really giving him that much power, but the more pain he feels the clearer his mind gets anyway. [Does not evolve. Ever.]

Thermo: A rather timid Cyndaquil. Although he doesn't speak up that often, he tries his hardest to speak up when he feels it's needed and doesn't like to stand back on his own beliefs. Kind of weird about combat: one of his tactics involves setting himself on fire [like for a punch or a tackle] and hitting; although it hurts, somehow it works.

A Mawile client [not a team member] who has an Aron for a pet. I didn't think it that far beyond, I just thought of a Mawile who took in an Aron and she keeps treating it like a dog. It keeps getting lost, so she asks the teams to find it.
team kai.PNG

Well I probably should get that team done, for now? An NPC idea.

Yeah, yeah, a cat witch. Fortunately unlike a certain someone's certain cat witch, this one isn't rapey.
Morgan's a young self-professed witch... or saleswoman depending on which answer is more convenient. Her trade is mainly making potions from cannibalizing parts from dead grass pokemon. Generally the idea being like the potions in the main series (just in a more literal potion form) coming in a handy squirt bottle that she also claims to have invented.

Either she's a master troll or a total fraud because, well, the potions don't work. Well, not how they should. She can't make a potion that would actually heal someone but she can whip up a potion that would make someone feel like they're getting healed and sell it off as an actual remedy. She's been all around the world selling her miracle cures (well, moved from town to town as each one ran her out) and won't hesitate to brag about it. Still, she won't leave her house/hut/tent without her hood up. An actual Witch hat is cliche, y'know?

So far she's avoided making any enemies outside of a supremely ugly Teddiursa who claimed her spray bottle gave him PTSD.

Just a possible idea for an NPC basically. Just change whatever you'd like if need be.

EDIT: Forgot general personality traits, sorry!
Morgan, like any fraud or con-artist with a speck of competence, is a smooth talker who knows how to worm her way out of most situations and divert suspicion. On top of that, she often feigns wisdom or elegance.
Underneath all of that, she's a ruthless lass determined to keep on surviving the best way she knows how: scamming fools for bogus remedies and placebos. Her wise/elegant act is more or less a way of coping with the rather intense nervousness her work entails.
As expected, she's secretive too, always hid things from her parents and the rubes around her are no exception. Even when she hires anyone, it's usually just for fetch work or in the case of criminals, sabotaging competition and/or researchers that'd uncover her trade secrets, she never takes on assistants or requests help actually brewing potions.
In spite of how much she wishes to keep her scam going, murder is a line she has several hang ups with crossing. Fortunately things haven't come to that... yet.
purrloin1.PNG
purrloin2.PNG
teddidob.PNG

I probably put too much time and thought into this but fuck it. Most of the other teams have been do-gooders, so have a group of selfish assholes. I'll try drawing them at some point.

Team Plunder, made up of
Male, Naughty nature, somewhat vain.
Always wears a pair of round sunglasses.
A former loan sharpedo and TMs trafficker who decided to become a travelling con man after a "minor disagreement" with his boss over a "few small bookkeeping errors." Felix puts up a charming and charismatic front, but at his core he is a vain, self-centered asshole who values money over the lives of others. Few things make him happier than having others both fear him and rely on him. Weak even by Murkrow standards, he relies on wit and flattery to trick people into giving him what he wants. And when that doesn't work, he isn't afraid to sic Rebecca on them. He is slow to anger in interpersonal affairs, but failed schemes make him throw fits. He leads the team, scouts potential targets, and works with fences to sell the goods they steal.

Female, Serious nature, quick tempered.
Crest flops to the right side of her head, and she is missing a front tooth.
Abandoned by a breeder because of her defective crest, she was taken in by Felix and raised to be his bodyguard and muscle. Rebecca is quite standoffish and cold with new people and Pokemon. She speaks in a blunt, to-the-point manner, having no patience for niceties or bush beating. Dani is the only Pokemon she enjoys having long conversations with. Confident in her strength, she knows when to put up a fight and when to run. But she is also easily frustrated and lashes out when angry. Rebecca is very loyal to those she counts as friends and will protect them with her life. She is very self conscious of her crest and anyone who points it out winds up with a punch in the gut. She is the team's muscle, applying force when trickery isn't enough.

Female, Impish nature, good perseverance.
Tail star has five points.
Dani grew up in a rough neighborhood on the north side of Castelia City and helped support her family by committing acts of petty theft. She is a crafty, mischievous, and flirty cat. She likes to act cocky around most, but she quickly becomes timid and nervous around authority figures. While not the most empathetic towards strangers, she cares deeply for her friends. She relies on stealth and speed when stealing, leaving her victims none the wiser until they check their belongings. She ran into Felix and Rebecca when she tried to pickpocket the 'Krow and failed. Felix, realizing he could use her skills to his advantage, gave her two options: get turned over to the police, or join their team. Dani does not hide her disdain for Felix. She has developed a strong friendship with Rebecca and hopes that one day she can convince the Scrafty to leave Felix behind. She handles most of the team's burglary work and helps Felix run reconnaissance.
team jerks.PNG

I haven't figured out what my own team is going to be but I guess I'll just make one of them an Ekans because I seem to like drawing it.

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, can I get in on this if my characters aren't Pokemon?
I don't know if this is acceptable or not, but roleplaying a Alex Jones type survivalist who's talking to the pokemon because he's too stoned to notice they're pokemon might be funny.
Dale was born outside of Greensboro North Carolina, and from an early age had trouble with the law. At age 17 he dropped out of high school and began producing and selling cannabis and moonshine, the family business. His father, a faithful John Birch Society member, was Dale gateway into the shady survivalist community.
Now, at age 31, Dale Redbeard resides on the outskirts of CWCville, as part of the militia movement that has taken up residence outside the city. He spends most of his days manufacturing, using, and distributing illicit substances, fortifying his compound, stockpiling weapons, running through the woods naked in a manic episode, and attempting to train his "pokemon".
Dale is a tall, somewhat skinny man with short, red-blond hair, an unruly beard, and sharp, jutting facial features. He constantly wears a torn pair of cameo jeans, a faded orange-red flannel shirt, a military grade ballistics vest (don't ask how he got it), a leather duster, a patched milsurp backpack, and a bleached bucket hat.
Dale's copious drug usage, in addition to possible borderline schizophrenia, is why he is all too willing to go up and talk to random pokemon.

Calhoun.
A Rottweiler-Beagle mix, Calhoun is Dale's pet 'coon-huntin hound and faithful companion.

ColtColt.
Dale's trusty M4 carbine, which he treats as a pokemon.

PocketHamsters
The result of Dale attempting to breed an army of hamsters as loyal minions after watching Willard while stoned. This ended with a hamster infestation in his house. Dale just shrugged, grabbed some of the random hamsters, stuck them in his pockets, and began throwing them at people who piss him off.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is acceptable or not, but roleplaying a Alex Jones type survivalist who's talking to the pokemon because he's too stoned to notice they're pokemon might be funny.
Dale was born outside of Greensboro North Carolina, and from an early age had trouble with the law. At age 17 he dropped out of high school and began producing and selling cannabis and moonshine, the family business. His father, a faithful John Birch Society member, was Dale gateway into the shady survivalist community.
Now, at age 31, Dale Redbeard resides on the outskirts of CWCville, as part of the militia movement that has taken up residence outside the city. He spends most of his days manufacturing, using, and distributing illicit substances, fortifying his compound, stockpiling weapons, running through the woods naked in a manic episode, and attempting to train his "pokemon".
Dale is a tall, somewhat skinny man with short, red-blond hair, an unruly beard, and sharp, jutting facial features. He constantly wears a torn pair of cameo jeans, a faded orange-red flannel shirt, a military grade ballistics vest (don't ask how he got it), a leather duster, a patched milsurp backpack, and a bleached bucket hat.
Dale's copious drug usage, in addition to possible borderline schizophrenia, is why he is all too willing to go up and talk to random pokemon.

Calhoun.
A Rottweiler-Beagle mix, Calhoun is Dale's pet 'coon-huntin hound and faithful companion.

ColtColt.

PocketHamsters
The result of Dale attempting to breed an army of hamsters as loyal minions after watching Willard while stoned. This ended with a hamster infestation in his house. Dale just shrugged, grabbed some of the random hamsters, stuck them in his pockets, and began throwing them at people who piss him off.
Well the entire point of PMD is that the entire world is Pokemon with no trainers. Very little mention is made to trainers except for a few seperated instances. The primary ones are that the main characters were originally trainers from the main Pokemon games that get transported to this world and turned into a pokemon for some reason. The other reference that I know of is that a human worked alongside a Grovyle to prevent the Time Gears from being stolen in Explorers of Darkness and Time, and even then he still gets turned into a pokemon. So it'd probably be better to stick with pokemon, just due to lore reasons.

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I haven't figured out what my own team is going to be but I guess I'll just make one of them an Ekans because I seem to like drawing it.
This is perfect, thank you so much!

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Calhoun.

ColtColt.

PocketHamsters
I feel like Calhoun, at least, should be a Pokemon. Houndoom, maybe? The PocketHamsters could probably be Joltiks, which are basically like tiny electric spider hamsters that you could probably shove into a pocket by the handful. Dedenne could also work, since it's the smallest of the mandatory electric rodent Pokemon that seems to be required in every single fucking Pokemon generation.

MayMay

kiwifarms.net

Oh my god that Teddiursa is perfect. Saved me the trouble of drawing it!

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
ekans.PNG
ekans2.PNG
Alright, I think I have the beginnings of a good character. I just need to decide on a partner and it's hard because I love all the Pokémon. (Sheriff Magnezone is a canon PMD character, I can retcon that aspect at any time if someone wants to make a police force.)
ekans3.PNG

The last remaining member of Purble Cuckleon's guild, everyone else was driven away by how repulsive the guild leader was and was tired of constant and endless bitching about everything, having their personal belongings taken away or destroyed, being forced to cover up any unique traits or being forced to leave when they had a disagreement with Cuckleon and having their quest rewards taken for 'the guild' AKA Cuckleon took their shit and kept it for herself.

She lacks the self confidence to leave the guild because of how often Cuckleon shouts down at her and is told that without the guild that she will never be anything and will fail because she has no friends, she is also afraid of what Purble Cuckleon would do to her if she left. Since Cuckleon and her fuckboys are lazy cunts and there is no one else around, she has had to go on missions on her own, she surprisingly does not always succeed much to the chagrin of Cuckleon, but she has earned a reputation as a remarkable Pokémon to the ones who she has managed to help, many of them feel sorry for her but have no intentions of joining a rescue team. Her dream is to become a respected, kind and strong guild leader herself, so that no more young Pokémon in the area join Purble Cuckleon's guild.

Her poison makes her a good bounty hunter, Officer Magnezone thinks highly of her for being so helpful in capturing lower tier criminals.

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
That's so much better than anything I could possibly draw, so thank you.

What else do we do with these guys aside from drawing them, though?
PMD-E was basically just a roleplaying group but it was mainly a generic town where people would branch off with their own stories.

PK put people in charge of all the different job types (rescue, deliveries, bounty hunting etc.) and they would either give out generic missions for everyone to make a story about or sometimes give each person a specific mission, but they would also be working on developing actual huge events and special items for the kiddies to win if their art was good enough. In this case, I'm certain that we could all take turns to make mission prompts to draw/write because we're cool adults who don't have to abide by no rules. You could make really silly requests like "Deliver one Pecha berry to Sonichu" or anything you want really, everyone should be given a good amount of time to submit their works though so if you do decide to piece together a huge event we'd need to plan out how long that could take someone to do.

I think humans are acceptable but should be downplayed or be jokes, 'cause no fun allowed! (It depends on the artist/writer.)

We're still just starting out building our little Pokétown so it would be better if we started off with smaller prompts and focused more on having fun and possibly improving at drawing/writing.

TL;DR: We write stories about our OC's and sometimes someone will make a KIWI themed prompt and we all laugh and laugh and high five.

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net

This is absolutely amazing~ I am le Jelly of your art skills, and also giggling at your adorable Ekans.

Also, if I may, I suggest the currency of this world be called Kiwis.

• Agree
Reactions: Sanic
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino