PMD-KIWI (The Mock PMD-E -

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
Made the artist for the Wanted Posters as well as the guy in charge of handing out wanted assignments.

Smeargle - Name: Zach
Class: NPC
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Own Tempo
Lives in a cave on the cliff and has every person in the town and surrounding area's face memorized and can draw their faces extremely well. Is not intelligent at all but is a savant at art, being able to accurately provide wanted poster drawings at a moment's notice. Hands out all the wanted posters but does not pay out the bounties, the police force for Kiwiroot does.

Polaris

kiwifarms.net
Tempted to contribute, so I will.
I have a bunch of PMD characters, but I'm gonna use these guys:

The Weavile is Miles. He's a smooth talker and quite a charismatic guy. He knows his way around a few nice words and is generally very dishonest. He tends to try and talk his way out of problems rather than solve them physically. He tends to carry a very smug air about him, but is deathly afraid of fighting types. He recognizes that Dagger isn't just all muscle and treats him as an equal. They have a sort of mutual respect thing going.
Naughty Nature, Thoroughly cunning
Ability: Pickpocket
Moveset:
-Ice Shard
-Hone Claws
-Metal Claw
-Thief

The Zangoose is Dagger. He's there to punch things when things require punching. He's selectively mute and doesn't really have much to say, he knows to leave the talking to Miles. Though he is the brawn of the team, he doesn't really like fighting but does it because Miles tells him too. He's not all about being pushed around though and knows how to stand up for himself when he needs to.
Serious Nature, Proud of its power
Ability: Immunity
Moveset:
-Crush Claw
-X-Scissor
-Power-Up Punch
-Night Slash

Initially they were criminals, but if in the PMD-KIWIverse criminals are NPCS they would probably be apart of the Hunter's Guild.

Polaris

kiwifarms.net
I read that they were NPCs and hadn't seen anything past that, but maybe I missed something.

Pandas Galore

Garbage
kiwifarms.net
There seems to be a criminal 'guild', actually.
I read that they were NPCs and hadn't seen anything past that, but maybe I missed something.
The criminals are NPCs. In my experience with anything RP related as well as stuff like Wakfu, whenever a criminal faction is introduced everyone flocks to that and ends up so that most everyone are criminals. I'd rather prevent that by simply making criminals quest objectives rather than having a group of people simply going around trying to PK or PMD's equivalent.

• Informative
  • Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho and Rin

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net
I thought about criminals, and decided I was going to be edgelore supreme. I made a group of NPCs. Sort of a big bad Enemy "Guild" as it were.

The Grin Gang is an Organization of like minded pokemon who believe rules and laws don't apply to them. They take what they want, they kill what they want, and the do whatever the hell they want. On the surface they just look like a bunch of Thugs beating weaker pokemon up for their cash. But that's only a Charade.

The Grin Gang runs the black market. Its contraband or illegal? They got it. They often sell their rare and illegal items for High Prices, making a massive profit off of something no one should have. Its easy to spot a gang Member. They all wear black hats, wear sunglasses, sometimes the higher ups even wear Suits, if their body will permit it.

No one really knows much about the Grin Gang's Origins, or why it started, but the owner is well known. A gengar by the name of Mr. Grin runs the entire Criminal Organization. He gives out the jobs he needs done, and his goons go and do it for him. It was said that before he became what he is, he had been a friendly Clefable that ran an orphanage of some sort. That was until said Orphanage burned down.

Mr.Grin himself is the head honcho, the big man in charge. He always wears a suit, his hat, a small pair of glasses, and he walks about with a cane, that just may be a sword in disguise. When speaking with Customers he's soft spoken, like a kind elderly old man, But when real business comes around he gets mean.

The Grin Gang Got their name from their victims. Whenever someone was found after being attacked by the Grin Gang, they'd have a permanent smile affixed on their face. No one truly knows why...

So there you go. Edgelord pokemon group. Have fun with that shiyet.

Reactions: Sanic

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought about criminals, and decided I was going to be edgelore supreme. I made a group of NPCs. Sort of a big bad Enemy "Guild" as it were.

The Grin Gang is an Organization of like minded pokemon who believe rules and laws don't apply to them. They take what they want, they kill what they want, and the do whatever the hell they want. On the surface they just look like a bunch of Thugs beating weaker pokemon up for their cash. But that's only a Charade.

The Grin Gang runs the black market. Its contraband or illegal? They got it. They often sell their rare and illegal items for High Prices, making a massive profit off of something no one should have. Its easy to spot a gang Member. They all wear black hats, wear sunglasses, sometimes the higher ups even wear Suits, if their body will permit it.

No one really knows much about the Grin Gang's Origins, or why it started, but the owner is well known. A gengar by the name of Mr. Grin runs the entire Criminal Organization. He gives out the jobs he needs done, and his goons go and do it for him. It was said that before he became what he is, he had been a friendly Clefable that ran an orphanage of some sort. That was until said Orphanage burned down.

Mr.Grin himself is the head honcho, the big man in charge. He always wears a suit, his hat, a small pair of glasses, and he walks about with a cane, that just may be a sword in disguise. When speaking with Customers he's soft spoken, like a kind elderly old man, But when real business comes around he gets mean.

The Grin Gang Got their name from their victims. Whenever someone was found after being attacked by the Grin Gang, they'd have a permanent smile affixed on their face. No one truly knows why...

So there you go. Edgelord pokemon group. Have fun with that shiyet.
I immediately picture Mr. Grin as a Banette.

Or Cockmongler.

Reactions: Sanic and Rin

Sunglow Paladin

this is my face every day
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, how could I see this and not take part. I'm just like itching to do something with my time, so I may as well go ahead and be a useless piece of shit that roleplays all day. Forgive me if any of this comes off as spergy. It's a rough draft and I'm not feeling 100%.

• Species: Mawile
  • Appearance: Normal except for the orange ribbon she wears on her giant mouth thing.
  • Moves: Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Protect, Iron Head
The eccentric leader of Team Crimson, who originally formed it for the reason of getting back at a group of criminals that had stolen her valuables. She realized that by herself she had no chance of taking them on, so she prompted to just hire a bunch of burly guys/girls to back her up at a "reasonable" price. After some heads were busted, Eliza figured "hey that was actually pretty rad" and that being a bounty hunter team would rake in the moolah. Since then, she and her group have made a name for themselves as very effective even if the team rarely stays consistent.

As for her personality, she's absolutely fearless. She also has a deadpan remark for everything and only really worries when one of the team is in legit dire straits. Despite intense greed and a haughty nature, Eliza's actually a very nice woman.
  • Species: Gothorita
  • Appearance: Normal. Wears a pair of sunglasses and a long white scarf.
  • Moves: Psybeam, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Heal Pulse
The youngest member of Crimson, and the most recent. Stella's family was attacked by a group of vandals that had no real purpose to their actions than to cause mayhem. As the situation turned dire, Crimson came to the rescue and drove away the vandals before they could do any real harm. Stella, inspired by their actions, tracked down Eliza and her crew and pleaded to join them. Stella was already aware of the team's existence before this, so she was starstruck if anything else.

Eliza was alright with the idea, but told Stella that if she's going to be adventuring with the crew, she has to think very carefully about her actions. Eliza mentioned that if Stella is joining, then she might not be able to see her family as often.

Stella went over the idea with her family, and while it made her uncomfortable, she came to a decision and joined the team after some encouragement.

As for Stella herself, she's brash and confident in her own strength but kind of an introvert. Doesn't speak that much unless it's to remark on something that actually caught her attention and looks up to Eliza and the others at Crimson with awe.
  • Species: Gallade
  • Appearance: Normal except for a scar across his left eye and his head horn having a chip in it. He wears a red scarf.
  • Moves: Psycho Cut, Stone Edge, Leaf Blade, Drain Punch
Louis is a sellsword that often goes around teams looking to see if they can offer any good services. Despite being his incredible battling skills and his serious looking appearance, Louis is an utter bum as he often leaves from teams when he feels like he's had his fill. He's had a history of being a casanova wannabe and is rarely seen tackling dangerous jobs unless it's for a big prize.

He found Crimson as of late and, based on the rumors he heard of them, saw the group as a big opportunity to get rich quick. Despite this, Eliza will gladly only give him a small percentage if he decides to shirk on his work, much to his ire.
  • Species: Electivire
  • Appearance: Normal except for a red armband.
  • Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Hammer Arm, Wild Charge
The wild-card of Team Crimson. Parker didn't join because of money, but purely because of the call to punch some faces in. He's not a very complex man, but he's faithful to the cause and a super jolly fellow. He views the team as a sort of second family and would do everything in his power to make sure every venture is smooth sailing.

Team Crimson is a (somewhat) well known traveling bounty hunter group that also tackles rescue missions. They were formed under the idea to stop criminals from doing whatever they want and to help people in need. However, a bonus that keeps them going tends to be a ton of cash so that works too.

(that took way too fucking long to do gaaaaagh)

Reactions: Sanic

Shadow Teddie

kiwifarms.net
I've been searching for this thread for a little while now and finally I found it
I fully intend to make a team for this. bear with me while i attempt to come up with a decent idea for one.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Meowthkip and Sanic
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino