PMD-KIWI (The Mock PMD-E -

Sunglow Paladin

this is my face every day
kiwifarms.net
If you guys want when work is slow again I'll draw up some kiwis who are less artistically inclined's teams. Right now work is going at a steady pace but soon it'll be slow again
I think I have it covered for mine brah, but if you can do it too that'd be cool. It depends on whether I can trust myself enough to make the picture.

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net
If you guys want when work is slow again I'll draw up some kiwis who are less artistically inclined's teams. Right now work is going at a steady pace but soon it'll be slow again
I wouldn't mind if you tried out Mr. Grin.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I accept stuff done to mine too. They could do with some accessorizing.

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
I thought about criminals, and decided I was going to be edgelore supreme. I made a group of NPCs. Sort of a big bad Enemy "Guild" as it were.

The Grin Gang is an Organization of like minded pokemon who believe rules and laws don't apply to them. They take what they want, they kill what they want, and the do whatever the hell they want. On the surface they just look like a bunch of Thugs beating weaker pokemon up for their cash. But that's only a Charade.

The Grin Gang runs the black market. Its contraband or illegal? They got it. They often sell their rare and illegal items for High Prices, making a massive profit off of something no one should have. Its easy to spot a gang Member. They all wear black hats, wear sunglasses, sometimes the higher ups even wear Suits, if their body will permit it.

No one really knows much about the Grin Gang's Origins, or why it started, but the owner is well known. A gengar by the name of Mr. Grin runs the entire Criminal Organization. He gives out the jobs he needs done, and his goons go and do it for him. It was said that before he became what he is, he had been a friendly Clefable that ran an orphanage of some sort. That was until said Orphanage burned down.

Mr.Grin himself is the head honcho, the big man in charge. He always wears a suit, his hat, a small pair of glasses, and he walks about with a cane, that just may be a sword in disguise. When speaking with Customers he's soft spoken, like a kind elderly old man, But when real business comes around he gets mean.

The Grin Gang Got their name from their victims. Whenever someone was found after being attacked by the Grin Gang, they'd have a permanent smile affixed on their face. No one truly knows why...

So there you go. Edgelord pokemon group. Have fun with that shiyet.
grin_gang.PNG

purblekeckleon.PNG

paage1.png
page2.png
page3.PNG

Don't worry Reginald, you'll find someone to love one day.

Atropos

Heavens to spergatroid
kiwifarms.net
If it's not too late, I'd like to contribute too. With some very unpolished, wonky drawings.
image.jpg
Calpurnia: the team's second in command and most slothful member. She is very snooty, cold and apathetic. She doesn't feel much sympathy or attachment to her clients, but boy does she love money. She will often resort to trickery in order to extol more money from clients.
Nadine: the new leader after the previous one died in a bizarre accident. She is very unorthodox and naive, and has a very gaudy personality. Her simplistic, careless lifestyle doesn't qualify her as a leader, but she has the most charisma.
Romaine: he is the metrosexual, spineless one that never questions calpurnia's shady business practices or nadine's poor leadership. He likes to think that he's the only one with any decency or compassion.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi
I bet everyone either forgot about this thread, but I was rereading the thread on PK and found this! So, since I found it looked fun and I couldn't be bothered to make a team, I drew every team up to page 5!
I'll add others later and finish it even later than that with adding NPCs (like Stephen) :3
View attachment 199782
Oh shit dude, this is fucking rad.

I am Excite Bike.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe I forgot to post this!

IMG_0845.PNG

Milla the Fennekin and Max the Sableye. AKA team Science! Exclamation point included. Think Rick and Morty, but with Pokémon.

This is a really old sketch so I'll clean it later.

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit. I did forget about this thread. Seems you revived it though, which is awesome. playing sun and moon really hypes you up for the pokemans.

We really should bring this thread back to life! it was going so well.

Last edited:

The Great Pancake

Grade-A Semi-Lurker.
kiwifarms.net
Hi again!
I took a break from Project Allmon (yes that's what I'm calling it) and I decided to make a "team" of my OWN

*I suck at anatomy bare with me

His name is Sibuna, cleverly it is Anubis (the god Riolu/Lucario is somewhat based off of) backwards. He is literally based off a Shiny Riolu I caught in Pokemon Y.

He is a shiny Riolu with green eyes and a long green scarf. It is not rare seeing him with a bow since a certain someone keeps convincing him to put it behind his ear. He has a rather fluffy tail, and tufts of fur that stick out from his elbows. He seems to like flowers- especially yellow and blue ones. Sometimes when he's all alone he'll make himself a flower crown and be "king of the flowers!" to cheer himself up. He will also give flowers to other pokemon when they are down.

With what seems to be a Naive nature, Sibuna is a joking and happy little guy, despite where he is. Unfortunately, he is in Purble Cuckleon's guild. He once left because his older brother, Tut, advised him to after (because Riolu kind of looks like it's a furry and he is young AND he is a pushover male) Purble Cuckleon was wanting him to put a bow on and go by girl pronouns (to be a dickgirl). He sometimes gave into her yelling, throwing him off guard and

However, he rejoined! But why? Purble Cuckleon's guild was terrible! No glasses, no unique features, stolen items, lazy leaders, inappropriate accessories! This was no place for such a naive Riolu! But he came back, mainly because he pitied the poor only member of the guild and that was Isabelle. Everyone deserved a friend or some kind of help, and that's what guilds were for, right?

She was shy and skittish, so, not wanting to hurt her feelings or make her uncomfortable, the young Riolu would help from a distance or "conveniently" come and help out of no where!

As for the barking of the Purble Cuckleon, he was still very much a pushover and very naive to her yelling. He wants everyone to be happy, but she is simply impossible to please without upsetting Tut and/or doing nasty things.

As a guild member, Sibuna likes helping any and all pokemon (why he stayed in Purble Cuckleon's Guild in the first place) and he'll stop at nothing, seeing he is highly persistent.

Attachments

The Great Pancake

Grade-A Semi-Lurker.
kiwifarms.net
That is an adorable riolu. Heck I don't even like riolu and I'm sayin that.

Its sad this isn't a roleplay kinda thing. I've been dying for some sort of pokemon mmd roleplay of some sort.
Thank you! That means a lot to me! <3
And I'd love to do one sometime! I have always been a nerd for role-playing! :3

• Agree
Reactions: koanromic

Reynard

Vixen on the Edge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, as much as I like PMD, it would be very interesting if we were to create our own Kiwiverse for something like this. An almost-anything-goes shitposty universe involving the people this website talks about and it's users, and all the crazy shit that goes on here. I think the insanity could be pretty fun if things were to play out in the way PMD-E was supposed to had it not been run by a mental patient.

Just my autistic two pennies.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, as much as I like PMD, it would be very interesting if we were to create our own Kiwiverse for something like this. An almost-anything-goes shitposty universe involving the people this website talks about and it's users, and all the crazy shit that goes on here. I think the insanity could be pretty fun if things were to play out in the way PMD-E was supposed to had it not been run by a mental patient.

Just my autistic two pennies.
If I get my way, it will be, and Sonichu will be canon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino