PMD-KIWI (The Mock PMD-E -

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Reviving the thread with this derp.

Meet Lynn.
Male, Celfairy, quirky nature, magic guard ability. Lynn is perfectly fine with being mistaken for a female, as a vast number of his species tends to be just that.
A former member of the Dragonslayers (Hunters,) Lynn tired of the combative quests. Now he is loosely affiliated with some of the other guilds of Kiwiroot as a therapist armed with The Positive Reinforcement Stick. (Which is used when he's forced to fight for one reason or another.) He probably sees more of Cuckleon's guild than any others and is very concerned for those poor kids.

How he wears the tie without it cutting off circulation is beyond anyone. Why is an even bigger mystery.
IMG_20170414_114121.jpg

Edit- added a more canon nature and ability, redrew him.

Last edited:

The Great Pancake

Grade-A Semi-Lurker.
kiwifarms.net
Reviving the thread with this derp.

Meet Lynn.
Male, Celfairy, quirky nature, magic guard ability. Lynn is perfectly fine with being mistaken for a female, as a vast number of his species tends to be just that.
A former member of the Dragonslayers (Hunters,) Lynn tired of the combative quests. Now he is loosely affiliated with some of the other guilds of Kiwiroot as a therapist armed with The Positive Reinforcement Stick. (Which is used when he's forced to fight for one reason or another.) He probably sees more of Cuckleon's guild than any others and is very concerned for those poor kids.

How he wears the tie without it cutting off circulation is beyond anyone. Why is an even bigger mystery.
View attachment 205428

Edit- added a more canon nature and ability, redrew him.
Oh my golly goodness he is adorFABLE.

• Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi
I bet everyone either forgot about this thread, but I was rereading the thread on PK and found this! So, since I found it looked fun and I couldn't be bothered to make a team, I drew every team up to page 5!
I'll add others later and finish it even later than that with adding NPCs (like Stephen) :3
View attachment 199782
Oh my gosh, this is amazing so far! It's awesome of you to do this!
I'd forgotten about this thread and my Team of Boofers. I'm certainly going to have to get on board with this again. :oops:

The Great Pancake

Grade-A Semi-Lurker.
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god it's the best, thank you.:heart-full:

Mspaint doodles with the right skill can actually look pretty sweet, so no shame there.
Thanks!

I also decided to make a guild leader to fix the problem with the fact pokekmon can't read well here.
Smudge.png

Species: Zorua ♀
Ability: Illusion
Moveset: Nasty Plot, Fake Tears, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse
Nature: Quiet
Characteristic: Scatters things Often

Smudge the Zorua is slightly different then most of her kind. She stands and puts sticks in her tail, more like Braixen than anything. She is very quiet though scatters things often. It's not rare seeing her forget about something, and it's not rare seeing her as a worry wart either. Usually she keeps 2-5 paint brushes in her bushy tail at once and her paws are dappled with paint most of the time. Behind her thick chest fur lays an everstone necklace as she does not wish to evolve just yet. Her everstone necklace is the only thing telling others that it is her when she is using her illusion ability. She usually uses this ability to transform into other pokemon to either goof about, intimidate wild pokemon, or, more commonly, use a reference to paint another pokemon.

Smudge is a small and chubby Zorua who took a liking to her father. Her father, who was a Braixen, took a toll on her, teaching her how to walk on two paws and influencing her to put sticks in her own bushy tail. Her mother noted that she liked to doodle and made her sticks into paintbrushes. Now her tail is used as a paint brush holder.

Time has passed and the grew tons of hobbies including the thrill of exploration. This gave her the influence to join the explorer's guild. She quickly noticed how nothing was getting done. This was simply because a lot of guild members couldn't read the signs. Smudge noticed that there must be a stop to this or else pokemon could get hurt or worse! She took a big canvas and painted the threat and put it on the board. Next, she took a map and circled the area. Then pokemon knew what was up and went to go help others.

More time passed and eventually Smudge became the Guild Leader for the Explorers Guild as well as the Pokemon who makes missions readable for those who cannot read.

The Great Pancake

Grade-A Semi-Lurker.
kiwifarms.net

The Ultimate Ramotith

Being a villain is a lot of fun. You should try.
kiwifarms.net
@DatBepisTho led me here. I shall quote my plans with this concept.

Aside: I wish there was a 'Redesigning PMD Explorers' thread. I want to redeem not just PercyPerry, Brooke, Tivoli, and Ribbons, but also Thomas (a Rhydon priest), Trudeau (a Nidoking naturopath), Jones (a Scolipede piano-player), and especially Heatran (a roadblock and no more). I might add more.

However, I would rather finish my 'Floraverse' game first of all. I found other Floraverse characters that I want to redeem, anyway.

sad cowboy cat

I got spurrs that jingle jangle jingle
kiwifarms.net
OOOO if yall think I'm letting that creepy fuck mike have a monopoly on cowboy themed pokemon you are widly mistaken, i got a brand to keep, yo. (i know i put too much thought into this, my commute to work is long, don't laugh at me)

Team sheriff Peaches and deputy Purdy make up Team Rawhide as the rootingest, tootingest rogue team in the whole wide whatever cardinal direction they need to go. Despite their eclectic mix of members, you can count on them getting the job done (so long as the price is right).

Peaches
Species: Glameow ♀
Ability: Keen Eye
Moveset: Hypnosis, Fury Swipes, Charm, Assurance
Nature: Sassy
Characteristic: Very finicky

What's that? Glameow aren't supposed to walk on twos? well neither are they supposed to run away from their family to become a cowgirl! Peaches was the second youngest child of five sisters of the Kaboodle family, a prestigious dynasty of precious rock merchants dating back for generations. in an effort to consolidate his place in the precious rock market, Baron Kaboodle decided to marry off his five daughters to the sons of other mining magnates as a show of good will and partnership. Faced with the dour future of a life of domestic boredom, Peaches grabbed her hat, her neck ornament, her favorite cushion, her snacks, some emergency outfits, and 25 different pretty rocks that she likes to look at to head out to the lawless prairies for fame, adventure and mostly to piss her dad off. Seriously, if you see him, let him know what she's up to, he must be LIVID.

Peaches' pampered upbringing has given her a spoiled composure, granting her one heck of a headstrong attitude to her missions, especially when they involve "shinies" as a reward. She has cultured a graceful way of talking and walking, even though she DEMANDS to be treated like a rough and tough cowgirl. Despite occasional bouts of upper crust cruelty and cattiness, Peaches cares deeply about her friends and generally tries to do the right thing, just, try not to cheat her, she's the daughter of a gem merchant and if she spots you trying to peddle off bits of glass on her, you're gonna walk away with less facial features than you came in with.

Perdita "Purdy"
Species: Mudbray ♀
Ability: Own Tempo
Moveset: Stomp, Double Kick, Mud Slap, Bide
Nature: Mild
Characteristic: Often lost in thought

Purdy is a good-natured Mudbray who doesn't have a bad thought in her head (or really, very many thoughts at all) the youngest daughter of a Mudsdale who worked in the Kaboodle mines, Purdy loved nothing more than to help her pa break off rocks and pull carts all day. It was a simple life for a simple Mudbray. Purdy also liked the big boss' daughter Peaches, who often came to "spectate" on the workers. She was nice to talk to, but a lil strange, and a bit mean, but Purdy didn't mind. Soon they became inseparable. One day, Peaches asked her if she wanted to run away together, cause she couldn't carry her stuff on her own. Purdy asked her pa and he said she could and she's been following Peaches ever since!

Purdy likes to think the best of folk, and though she might be a simple-minded mudbray, she will help however she can. She's loyal and dependable, and maybe she can't pack as much of a punch as her daddy, but she's still heck of a rock chipper! She just wishes Peaches would be nicer to folks, but luckily, that kitty cat is more bark than bite, or is it more meow than scratch? it don't matter really.

Yukari Yakumo

Assigned Eldritch Abomination at Birth
kiwifarms.net
Fuck I'm late, but here's mine. The funny thing is that the only Mystery Dungeon game I ever genuinely played was Blue Team. Never finished it, however. So I apologize if I get some things wrong.

Inci ("Noire") - Female Incineroar, Adamant Nature, likes to fight. Unlike most Incineroars, she has purple eyes. She always wears a red ribbon around her neck, Inci is usually working on her own in order to get money to buy some stuff like Revival Seeds, due to her intense grinding it seemed that she evolved prematurely. She has a hard time socializing with other Pokemon and even has quite a harsh attitude, but she does have a bit of a soft side when it comes to smaller Pokemon such as Joltik and Bounsweet. She likes to make shitty jokes about herself and other people, like how she has thumbs.

Last edited:

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Fuck I'm late, but here's mine. The funny thing is that the only Mystery Dungeon game I ever genuinely played was Blue Team. Never finished it, however. So I apologize if I get some things wrong.

Kcalb ("Noire") - Female Incineroar, Adamant Nature, likes to fight. Unlike most Incineroars, she has purple eyes. She always wears a red ribbon around her neck, Kcalb is usually working on her own in order to get money to buy some stuff like Revival Seeds, due to her intense grinding it seemed that she evolved prematurely. She has a hard time socializing with other Pokemon and even has quite a harsh attitude, but she does have a bit of a soft side when it comes to smaller Pokemon such as Joltik and Bounsweet. She likes to make shitty jokes about herself and other people, like how she has opposable thumbs.
Little Pokemon gets a smothering face-full of ripped bicep and buff tidday, news at six.

The Ultimate Ramotith

Being a villain is a lot of fun. You should try.
kiwifarms.net

Kari ("Noire") - Female Incineroar, Adamant Nature, likes to fight. Unlike most Incineroars, she has purple eyes. She always wears a red ribbon around her neck, Kari is usually working on her own in order to get money to buy some stuff like Revival Seeds, due to her intense grinding it seemed that she evolved prematurely. She has a hard time socializing with other Pokemon and even has quite a harsh attitude, but she does have a bit of a soft side when it comes to smaller Pokemon such as Joltik and Bounsweet. She likes to make shitty jokes about herself and other people, like how she has thumbs.
This is a rollercoaster, fluctuating between 'same old' and 'unexpected'.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino