Pod Awful / Jesse Powell-Stroud - shemale neonazi obsessed with mr. burgers

Jesse Nicholas Radin

Spastic retard
kiwifarms.net
Hoping for a full on ban, so here goes!

Jesse "Pod Awful" Powell-Stroud is a neo-Nazi with a cringy "Edgelord" podcast. He dresses up in blackface, bullies young children, and imitates other YouTubers.

He has 10,000 fans that must have a festish for shemale neonazis with high-pitched voices.

In 2017 he harassed Asterios Kokkinos and played a big role in instigating the LOLSUIT.,

In 2019 he began to bully Jesse Radin/Mr. Burgers with a piss-poor imitation.

In closing, get raped nigger hater.

A paragraph.

Last edited:

Jesse Nicholas Radin

Spastic retard
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• carrie.jpg
    carrie.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 127

Jesse Nicholas Radin

Spastic retard
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Burgers LAWLSUIT
The $69,000 Lawlsuit:
Jesse Powell-Stroud is a shemale Neo-Nazi that has dressed up in blackface. He does not deserve any respect. Anyone who supports this “man” is a Nazi lover and should be shunned or even investigated by the FBI. I don’t care if I broke Godwin’s law. He is Hitler.

Here is the breakdown of my $69,000 owed by this shemale.

$35,000 = Lost Wages. I quit a good, well-paying job, due to being harassed by Jesse Powell-Stroud through nasty emails, phone calls, and constant YouTube comments. My job would have been extended until 9/11/20, but I left on 3/4/20 due to the stress caused by Powell-Stroud.

$6,000 = Legal fees for a prior court case I had caused indirectly by Powell-Stroud’s behavior toward Asterios Kokkinos which led to the original LOLSuit.

$13,000 = Legal fees for a former friend that they wanted me to pay but I pled no contest.

$15,000 = F*CK ME DANIELLE PANABAKER. Seriously. If this ever goes to court and I am put on trial, my strategy is to strip naked shouting “F*CK ME DANIELLE PANABAKER” repeatedly until they remove me from court and probably hospitalize me for the 20th time!

That is all.

If you disagree with me, you are wrong. FACT.

Jesse Nicholas Radin

Spastic retard
kiwifarms.net
die nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scumdie nazi scum