PokeGirlRULES / Stephanie Ladd - Mentaly handicapped Woman child with a bubble gum fetish and the a logs that fuss about her

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoNerd054

Reporter of the Double Posts
kiwifarms.net
This thread is useless and lame.

Give me one good reason why I should keep this thread open any longer, because it mostly just seems to be filled with a bunch of grunge-wanking exceptional individuals.
The subject of the thread isn't even all that noticeable, she's just retarded, and that's it. Plus, about 90% of the thread is just about the people who get in slapfights over petty stuff on DeviantArt. At any rate, she probably should have just gotten a mention on the DeviantArt Horrors thread or something.

Chin of Campbell

Hail to the Chin
kiwifarms.net
This thread is useless and lame.

Give me one good reason why I should keep this thread open any longer, because it mostly just seems to be filled with a bunch of grunge-wanking exceptional individuals.
Most of the people posting here would have funnier threads than this sped. The fact that she's a literal exceptional makes it like taking candy from a baby, except the candy is just fucking Smartees or something boring and chalky.

Super Book

Christian anime
kiwifarms.net
The subject of the thread isn't even all that noticeable, she's just retarded, and that's it. Plus, about 90% of the thread is just about the people who get in slapfights over petty stuff on DeviantArt. At any rate, she probably should have just gotten a mention on the DeviantArt Horrors thread or something.
It's open for the same reason why the chibiyama thread is still open, people just really like making fun of autistic nobodies on deviantart because they're low hanging fruit and easy to pick on.

• Agree
Reactions: PsychoNerd054

PsychoNerd054

Reporter of the Double Posts
kiwifarms.net
It's open for the same reason why the chibiyama thread is still open, people just really like making fun of autistic nobodies on deviantart because they're low hanging fruit and easy to pick on.
This was primarily why I stopped giving a shit about the Erik Mokracek thread, and any other threads related to specific Deviantards months ago. For the most part, the amount of interesting content they create is very limited, and the only people that tend to pick on them are just as autistic as they are. I don't even know why I've been watching this thread.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's fucking boring, though.

The people posting updates on whatever dumb shit Stephanie does are begging to be Halal'd.

This was primarily why I stopped giving a shit about the Erik Mokracek thread, and any other threads related to specific Deviantards months ago. For the most part, the amount of interesting content they create is very limited, and the only people that tend to pick on them are just as autistic as they are. I don't even know why I've been watching this thread.
I think I've stuck around because she calls people "diaper psychos" and that's about it.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think with that being said, I'm closing this sad excuse for a thread, and I would suggest that Stephanie's little fanclub here tread lightly.

• Feels
Reactions: Kurtains and Puar
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino