Pokémon: BorschtRed PERFECT EDITION - A Kiwi Farms Themed Pokemon fan game...

Game engine to port to?

• Godot Engine

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Unity 2D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RPG Maker XP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
So currently, I'm making a simple pokemon romhack. I got parts of it complete and this thread is for feedback and showing development over this romhack.
So far, this is what I have and at it's current state, I have only completed up til Pewter City, but I hope people can enjoy this basic Romhack I put together.
Pokemon - Fire Red Plus_01.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_07.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_08.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_09.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_10.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_11.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_12.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_13.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_14.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_15.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_16.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_17.pngPokemon - Fire Red Plus_18.png

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

kiwifarms.net
Try the demo in the meantime!
Make my dog a character!
What would you like your character to be named?

Edit: If you guys want to help out in some way for the development of this romhack, here are some tools for the romhacking Gen III Pokemon games and DM' me to get the non-demo version of the .gba file.

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
Try the demo in the meantime!

What would you like your character to be named?

Edit: If you guys want to help out in some way for the development of this romhack, here are some tools for the romhacking Gen III Pokemon games and DM' me to get the non-demo version of the .gba file.
Name it Wrangled and make it a cat worshipping tard cum obsessed nazi.

Psyduck

Gonna quack you up
kiwifarms.net
Pick a pokemon and make him so unbelievably broken and op that its funny, if you can't decide i can give you a suggestion

Bet you have no idea which pokemon i'm thinkin of

Cedric_Eff

kiwifarms.net
So I got Mt. Moon implemented. Now I need to finish up making some minor adjustments and Demo v0.2 should be out soon.

Pick a pokemon and make him so unbelievably broken and op that its funny, if you can't decide i can give you a suggestion

Bet you have no idea which pokemon i'm thinkin of
Problem is, I’m just making a fucked up version of Kanto. Like Vermilion City underwater after Hurricane Katrina and the entire city is now in a FEMA Camp and there’s a guy on the roof of one of these flooded buildings giving the player an Auroraticket.

Psyduck

Gonna quack you up
kiwifarms.net
Problem is, I’m just making a fucked up version of Kanto. Like Vermilion City underwater after Hurricane Katrina and the entire city is now in a FEMA Camp and there’s a guy on the roof of one of these flooded buildings giving the player an Auroraticket.
Oh well, ill still try it!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino