Let's Sperg Pokemon Desolation (Screenshot/Blind LP) - A fangame of a fangame of a fangaem of a fangame...

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

ChucklesTheJester

A Proud Member of the Oni Chasers.
kiwifarms.net
Any recommendations for names I could give to future Pokemon?
Allow me to drop the bomb.

LOUIE KABOOM! (I know it wont fit.)

Or for another Gem.

Pumpkin Rapper.

Power Rangers is a gold mine for good names. Too bad they all tend to be too long. :story:
I swear this shows how old I really am.

Bender

I am not a threat. I'm an idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allow me to drop the bomb.

LOUIE KABOOM! (I know it wont fit.)

Or for another Gem.

Pumpkin Rapper.

Power Rangers is a gold mine for good names. Too bad they all tend to be too long. :story:
I swear this shows how old I really am.
I still feel proud of myself for naming that satellite Pokemon in your Whack playthrough "Gaylileo".

Funny Valentine

"Dio Brando" was taken.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necro'ing this old thread but let me explain why I haven't uploaded more episodes: To make a long fucking story short this game is shit and isn't fun to play at all. It feels like an absolute slog to go through, especially with the creator's "attempts" at making a serious story. I had more fun with Monster Hunter Stories 2 and that game had you raising the Antichrist!

Speaking of, I might do a Monster Hunter Stories 2 if I can figure out how to.. ya know... actually do it.

ChucklesTheJester

A Proud Member of the Oni Chasers.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necro'ing this old thread but let me explain why I haven't uploaded more episodes: To make a long fucking story short this game is shit and isn't fun to play at all. It feels like an absolute slog to go through, especially with the creator's "attempts" at making a serious story. I had more fun with Monster Hunter Stories 2 and that game had you raising the Antichrist!

Speaking of, I might do a Monster Hunter Stories 2 if I can figure out how to.. ya know... actually do it.
Don't worry about it, if the LP maker isn't having fun, or enjoying what they are LPing, then the resulting LP would feel forced, and wouldn't be as enjoyable to read.

It's the difference a job, and a passion. Maybe if I ever finish wack (HAHAHA That might be years at my upload rate) I'll pick up Desolation.

Funny Valentine

"Dio Brando" was taken.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry about it, if the LP maker isn't having fun, or enjoying what they are LPing, then the resulting LP would feel forced, and wouldn't be as enjoyable to read.

It's the difference a job, and a passion. Maybe if I ever finish wack (HAHAHA That might be years at my upload rate) I'll pick up Desolation.
I appreciate it a lot, and I'm happy that the people who came to this dumb thread enjoyed what they got from me.

Moral Decay

Last alive among the lifeless race
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Desolation was so cursed and ill-fated that the site got DDoS'd every time I tried to click the notification.

I think you dodged a bullet, tbh.

Genichiro

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it feels 99% kiwi effort and 1% gaem to make those Pokayman the Ree( VER.2 REE ( anuzzer stoREEE) ) threads entertaining.

Genichiro

kiwifarms.net
If it takes the player at least an hour to slog through the introduction just to get their starter, you're doing something wrong.
(:_( I thought i forgotten that

And to think some willing autist may have wasted days on writing that horrible shite.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net

And the story's the best part of Desolation!

I quit when I slogged through three hours of dungeons where I was at the levelcap most of the time and encountered a boss where I'd have to change my entire team to beat it.