Pokemon Go Fans Have Autistic Meltdown + Boycott Due to Dev Changes

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

X Pac Heat

went back to reddit
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2416349

but then again you're kind of right but there aren't many games that encourage their fat players to get off their fat asses and touch grass so you're also wrong, nigger

And yet most of the people I've seen playing Pokemon Go are fatasses.

But hey, whatever they need to tell themselves to feel good for walking at a slow pace in a park while playing with their phone I guess.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet most of the people I've seen playing Pokemon Go are fatasses.

But hey, whatever they need to tell themselves to feel good for walking at a slow pace in a park while playing with their phone I guess.
They're playing it wrong. You're supposed to run up to them, grab their phones out of their hands, shatter them on the ground, and run off so they can't knock your Mr. Mime out of gyms ever again. Or else you'll just get stuck in the cycle of getting knocked out of gyms by fat retards over and over.

Robotic Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The absolute depths these people are sinking to is disgusting. All this so a shitty parent can play a video game instead of raising a child.

Screenshot_20210805-194851_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-195728_Twitter.jpg
wow yeah okay. Coping and justifying putting your child's well-being at risk just for an attention grabbing post that you hope the developers will see. Fuck this guy.

Last edited:

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember being held up in a small store because the cashiers were too busy sperging about GO. :mad:
lol, this actually happened with me once too

I ended up getting their friend codes and trading gifts with them. They were cool people and I helped hold up other people in line. Shit was so cash.

For real though, Pokemon Go has a hell of a lot of other problems beyond this line of autism and freemium bullshit. Some of them being locked to certain regions except for once every few YEARS where they'll have a sole day or two to catch those in raids is some grade-A bullshit.

If you live outside of Australia, you've had all of like, I think two chances to catch a Khangaskhan throughout the entire life of the game. The last event was sometime late last year, and it had been years since the last time they had any available.

And the grinding, fuck, dude. It seriously takes months of daily play to start leveling past about 35, and beyond level 40 has you do some seriously retarded shit to even be able to level up, aside from the ever-increasing EXP requirement. This is all considering how you can go from level 1-30 in about 3-5 months of daily casual play, but holy shit does it become a slog after 35.

You know, I really like the idea of these kinds of games, but Ingress is dead and gay and the Prime update trashed the whole game, and lol I'm not playing Harry Potter Wizard's Unite. I don't know of anything else, as Pokémon's the only lively one, but it's so heavily flawed and getting worse over time that I couldn't recommend it to any newcomers.

Who knows, maybe it's just still going out of sheer inertia, and all this fucking about with the playerbase will bleed it out... eventually.

Last edited: