Pokemon Go Fans Have Autistic Meltdown + Boycott Due to Dev Changes

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I really like the idea of these kinds of games, but Ingress is dead and gay and the Prime update trashed the whole game, and lol I'm not playing Harry Potter Wizard's Unite.
If you play Wizards Unite you're killing hundreds of troons a day, according to their now-seething hatred of JK Rowling, so there's always that. Also, I thought they were bringing out one based on Settlers of Catan.

But I don't know of anyone else doing that sort of game except Niantic.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"We are assembling an internal cross-functional team to develop proposals designed to preserve our mission of inspiring people to explore the world together, while also addressing specific concerns that have been raised regarding interaction distance"
I have never read a more corporate sentence in my entire life. I bet they'll come out with some paid item that'll temporarily increase spin distance for 30 minutes. Why keep the fixes for free when you can monetize them?

Oh well, game bad, troons mad, so sad

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
If you play Wizards Unite you're killing hundreds of troons a day, according to their now-seething hatred of JK Rowling, so there's always that. Also, I thought they were bringing out one based on Settlers of Catan.

But I don't know of anyone else doing that sort of game except Niantic.
There’s also Minecraft Earth, which died within a year, though to be fair it did launch at a pretty unfortunate time for an AR game.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Niantic should just respond by accidentally "crashing" their servers for a week so the retards can truly suffer from their game being unplayable.

I have no love for the games community, I remember back when I played there used to be this absolute fucking mongoloid that would see his gym get captured and run to the gym to screech and yell at anyone there with a phone that he hadn't gotten maximum reward from holding the gym yet and they need to fuck off. I'm talking red in the face and frothing at the mouth screeching.

Action Orange

I play on very normal difficulty
kiwifarms.net
The new games are shit. The older games, and even some fanhacks, are better. I gave up on Pokemon after UltraSun/UltraMoon because as soon as Sword/Shield was announced, I saw the oncoming trainwreck immediately.

Regarding Pokemon Go, it was fun when it was first released, but not only was popularity taking a nosedive by the time the 2nd gen pokemon were added, but they were removing pokestops to where it's fucking pointless playing in rural/suburbian areas unless you shelled out your scheckles for the items you would normally get at said pokestops.
Speaking of romhacks, have you ever tried crystal clear version? It's a hack that makes crystal completely open world, can start in kanto or johto, trainers scale with how many gym badges you have, gyms can be challenged multiple times, improved ai, all pokemon can be gotten w/o trading, and there's like every qol option you could possibly want even running shoes. It's super fucking godlike, and anybody reading this should def check it out, especially oldheads lol

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of romhacks, have you ever tried crystal clear version? It's a hack that makes crystal completely open world, can start in kanto or johto, trainers scale with how many gym badges you have, gyms can be challenged multiple times, improved ai, all pokemon can be gotten w/o trading, and there's like every qol option you could possibly want even running shoes. It's super fucking godlike, and anybody reading this should def check it out, especially oldheads lol
SHOCKSLAYER PRESENTS: Pokémon Nigger Version
shockslayer.com
(In all seriousness, I had fun with Crystal Clear.)

Robotic Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think their boycott even lasted a day. I was driving home from work last night and saw some gross middle age guy starring at two phones on his dashboard and he legit stopped in the middle of the fucking road and was touching a green looking screen. I honked at him and told him to "fucking move!" And he was trying to wave me around him. Mind you this was in a downtown traffic circle which is incredibly dangerous. Not even 1/4 around the circle I saw a bunch of neck bearded wizards standing near a monument all in their phones.

Fuck me this game is a cancer.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
I don't think their boycott even lasted a day. I was driving home from work last night and saw some gross middle age guy starring at two phones on his dashboard and he legit stopped in the middle of the fucking road and was touching a green looking screen. I honked at him and told him to "fucking move!" And he was trying to wave me around him. Mind you this was in a downtown traffic circle which is incredibly dangerous. Not even 1/4 around the circle I saw a bunch of neck bearded wizards standing near a monument all in their phones.

Fuck me this game is a cancer.
damn if only natural selection wasn't considered murder

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no love for the games community, I remember back when I played there used to be this absolute fucking mongoloid that would see his gym get captured and run to the gym to screech and yell at anyone there with a phone that he hadn't gotten maximum reward from holding the gym yet and they need to fuck off. I'm talking red in the face and frothing at the mouth screeching.
An alpha male always asserts dominance over his territory.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We truly live in a blessed timeline. So nice to see that with the world blowing up, seaports turning into mushroom clouds, mass rioting and demonstrations, and World War III looming overhead like the Sword of Damocles, people still know what’s really important, and that’s waddling your three hundred pound greaseball ass over a grassy knoll to catch some Augmented-Reality Pokeymans.

Vlinny-kun

Catbois will inherit the Earth. Nyanshalla~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember a few years back when one of my friends were really trying to get me into Go, so the next day I downloaded the game and caught 2 pokemon. I decided to go to the closes gym to me to train them but I kept getting into battles that I didn't know how to win because I didn't know how to fight and their pokemon were crazy stronger than mine. I never touched the app after that until months later where I deleted it to free up storage space.

I also remember that the fandom collectively headcanoned one of the gym leaders as trans, because "soft boi uwu~~~." For shit like that, I'm kinda not surprised that people are still obsessed about this game.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember a few years back when one of my friends were really trying to get me into Go, so the next day I downloaded the game and caught 2 pokemon. I decided to go to the closes gym to me to train them but I kept getting into battles that I didn't know how to win because I didn't know how to fight and their pokemon were crazy stronger than mine. I never touched the app after that until months later where I deleted it to free up storage space.

I also remember that the fandom collectively headcanoned one of the gym leaders as trans, because "soft boi uwu~~~." For shit like that, I'm kinda not surprised that people are still obsessed about this game.
The trick to winning battles is to get one of the handful of pokemon that charge very quickly. Evolve a Treecko with good stats all the way up and you’ll win about 95% of all PVP battles.

Gyms can be overthrown by just leveling up and throwing all your Pokémon at them. Damage on Pokémon in the gyms is retained, so you can burn through like 50 Pokémon and take down an entire gym if you have the time and patience.

Pokémon aren’t trained through battling. You obtain 3 candy for every catch, and 1 every time you release one, Candy is specific to every Pokémon’s own evolution tree, so if you, say, want a strong Treecko, you grind it out by looking for Treeckos and culling them by the truckloads. I’m sure you’re already noticing how this makes it nearly impossible to level up rare and legendary ones, since they just can’t be caught en masse, and you’d be right. It’s not a well designed game.

Just wandering

kiwifarms.net
The trick to winning battles is to get one of the handful of pokemon that charge very quickly. Evolve a Treecko with good stats all the way up and you’ll win about 95% of all PVP battles.

Gyms can be overthrown by just leveling up and throwing all your Pokémon at them. Damage on Pokémon in the gyms is retained, so you can burn through like 50 Pokémon and take down an entire gym if you have the time and patience.

Pokémon aren’t trained through battling. You obtain 3 candy for every catch, and 1 every time you release one, Candy is specific to every Pokémon’s own evolution tree, so if you, say, want a strong Treecko, you grind it out by looking for Treeckos and culling them by the truckloads. I’m sure you’re already noticing how this makes it nearly impossible to level up rare and legendary ones, since they just can’t be caught en masse, and you’d be right. It’s not a well designed game.
they were ''rainbow candy'' don't remember the exact name that are compatible to any pokemon, still don't remember how I got those

Action Orange

I play on very normal difficulty
kiwifarms.net
SHOCKSLAYER PRESENTS: Pokémon Nigger Version
shockslayer.com
(In all seriousness, I had fun with Crystal Clear.)
Damn it does have a bunch of palette swapped black characters in hindsight lmao. I guess I didnt mind cuz of the features at the time but yeah that's a bunch of diversity hires

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Pokémon Nigger Version
a7cd7752-6d27-4548-aff2-535fb8b63b97.png