Pokemon Griefing Thread - #ThankYouGameFreak

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Kaede Akamatsu

Kaede is Kaebae
kiwifarms.net
This tbh.

The fact that I can get trainers with a Togepi, a Magikarp, and a Wobuffet all in the same Raid battle is really annoying. That being said some of the NPCs are actually very creative and come in surprisingly clutch. The Eevee with helping hand in particular is a godsend
Clutch for me was that one kid with the Mudbray. We were up against this Gigantamax Butterfree and I was using Tyranitar to try and get x4 super effective damage. I had seen the Mudbray use other type moves so I dismissed him as useless for the battle. Eventually, the Butterfree was able to take down my Tyranitar with its G-Max move that I forgot it had, and only one more of our teammates could faint. It had pretty much no health and it was a smidge away from fainting. The Solrock on our team went for Cosmic Power and I forgot who the other Pokemon was but I remembered it missed its attack, so I was pissed because I thought I would have to do the battle all over again, but then Mudbray comes clutch and uses a Rock type move that lands, taking out the Butterfree. It was quite fun to have it come clutch when another hit from that Butterfree would've lost us the battle.

Reactions: MightyBiteySnake

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
The fact that I can get trainers with a Togepi, a Magikarp, and a Wobuffet all in the same Raid battle is really annoying. That being said some of the NPCs are actually very creative and come in surprisingly clutch. The Eevee with helping hand in particular is a godsend
You know what would be a fun idea?

Letting people choose a pokemon that can participate in battles while they're 1) offline or 2) create and NPC that uses said pokemon. Maybe even allow the players to 'catch' the maxed pokemon on a certain percentage rate and allow them to decide if they wanna keep the pokemon or not.

Just an idea.

• Agree

BusyMaribo

Rate up is a God Damn Lie...
kiwifarms.net

Letting people choose a pokemon that can participate in battles while they're 1) offline or 2) create and NPC that uses said pokemon. Maybe even allow the players to 'catch' the maxed pokemon on a certain percentage rate and allow them to decide if they wanna keep the pokemon or not.

Just an idea.
better yet, have the damn league cards actually do something like iunno, league cards you get from other players or gym leaders lets you call them into raids?

as it stands league cards are fucking pointless.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
better yet, have the damn league cards actually do something like iunno, league cards you get from other players or gym leaders lets you call them into raids?

Yeah, maybe have them be associated with a certain 'signature pokemon', that'd be cool. Also, maybe give them the ability to let you choose to 'dynamax' their pokemon - After all, maybe having a Gigtanamaxed pokemon on your team might be a good call.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
The league cards, as of right now, are purely cosmetic for you and a cute little collectible from other trainers. Much like how the character accessories are. Which reminds me, do they still have the Pokeball effects be a thing or...?

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
When people die they become Gengars.

Gengars can breed with dittos which make new Ghastlies. Now is there a difference between a Natural born Gengar and one that used to be a Person? This has never been addressed.

Also if a Gengar gains the ability to talk like meowth wouldn't that just be a form of immortality?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When people die they become Gengars.
When people die, they become the Yamask, which then evolve into people-eating sarcophagus. I'm sure someone like Jeffery Dahmer would be ecstatic to become reincarnated as a Pokémon that'll go on to eat people.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
When people die, they become the Yamask, which then evolve into people-eating sarcophagus. I'm sure someone like Jeffery Dahmer would be ecstatic to become reincarnated as a Pokémon that'll go on to eat people.
When people actually die in Pokemon, Game Freak makes sure to never have it happen on-screen just in case that character is marketable enough to tard cum in later releases.

Reactions: Kari Kamiya

Rivalo

kiwifarms.net

Just an idea.

What infuriates me about League Cards is that when Gym Leaders give you their rare cards in the postgame story, they say something like "call me if you ever need me", implying that you are supposed to be able to call them for stuff like Raids, instead of just inviting them to the Champion Cup.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino