Pokemon Griefing Thread - Damage Control Entering The Ring, Enjoy Your $90 Lackluster Game #ThankYouGameFreak

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Kiwi farms

Proudly hosted in Israel
kiwifarms.net
Is that even still alive? I hear that Nintendo DMCA'd it and killed the devs, and even then most of the earlier models weren't updated past their cube models. Is there a good server with a large playerbase?
There's this server called Rc-Gamers I play it on. I'm not sure the mod its self is being worked on much anymore but that server is still really active and even has mega evolutions and shit.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net

KiwiLedian

Hands up, don't U-Turn
kiwifarms.net
Is that even still alive? I hear that Nintendo DMCA'd it and killed the devs, and even then most of the earlier models weren't updated past their cube models. Is there a good server with a large playerbase?
Nintendo killed the OG project but the magic of FOSS kicked in and now there's a couple forked continuations. Nintendo also made it more popular in doing so, so they were better off letting it be but some suits in Japan never understand how the internet works.

Kaede Akamatsu

Kaede is Kaebae
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post, but I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING IN THAT TEM TEM TRAILER.

View attachment 1044284
View attachment 1044285

Like... Is the artist who made this fake pokemon a part of the team?

View attachment 1044286

Cause if not... Well...

Edit; Nevermind:

I will definitely consider getting this game now that I have this information. TemTem looked interesting when I first saw the trailer, but if I can get this little guy, I'm all for it.

A lot of it comes off less as interest in TemTem and more as jilted lovers, loudly snogging another guy to try and make their ex jealous. It's good shit.
You're honestly not wrong. I'm inclined to believe that a large portion of the people who are going to play TemTem are only doing it to try to get back at Pokemon (not like it's gonna matter, anyways). It is pretty disappointing, since the game does look like it could be fun.

Last edited:

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
You're honestly not wrong. I'm inclined to believe that a large portion of the people who are going to play TemTem are only doing it to try to get back at Pokemon (not like it's gonna matter, anyways). It is pretty disappointing, since the game does look like it could be fun.
Eh, it does, but I'm not sure I'd be down for the who MMO thing, I know it's something that a lot of people in PKM wanted for a long time and you can play the game solo, but I can't help but feeling that it'd suffer a few issues. *shrugs*

Still don't wanna dive into the Discord if people are showing off so many hate boners though.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Inteleon's Snipe Shot has a higher crit chance (like Slash and such). But absolutely nothing in the game tells you this.

To add, it's the only crit-boosted move it can learn despite its hidden ability being Sniper. It can use Focus Energy but, good luck ever getting that off with its frailty. Poor lizard boy was really screwed over compared to the other two...

Jean Lafitte 1812

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Inteleon's Snipe Shot has a higher crit chance (like Slash and such). But absolutely nothing in the game tells you this.

To add, it's the only crit-boosted move it can learn despite its hidden ability being Sniper. It can use Focus Energy but, good luck ever getting that off with its frailty. Poor lizard boy was really screwed over compared to the other two...
High-crit moves aren't the only way to abuse Sniper. Critical hits ignore the attacker's stat drops and the target's stat boosts, so attacks like Draco Meteor or Superepower lose their downside. Of course Inteleon lacks those types of moves as well. Scope Lens would give Snipe Shot a 50/50 crit chance at least, it'd be usable but not great.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
And the glitches just keep on comin' ladies and gentlemen. This one's similar to the "evolved egg hatch" glitch but with even more practical use.
Can also be useful for other gender-based evos like Meowstic. Also something something troon joke.

Reactions: Buttigieg2020

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
I think it's such bullshit that in raids they can still break out and escape after a hellacious battle. If I waste the ten minutes killing some giant fucker i'm entitled to catching it.
Or ya know, at least make the prizes at least better - Like if you fail to catch the big ones, you at least get a better reward.

Now that I think about it, it's kinda weird that they didn't make a specific kind of ball for dynamax catching, you think that would be something interesting to get in the game.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I think it's such bullshit that in raids they can still break out and escape after a hellacious battle. If I waste the ten minutes killing some giant fucker i'm entitled to catching it.
Or ya know, at least make the prizes at least better - Like if you fail to catch the big ones, you at least get a better reward.

Now that I think about it, it's kinda weird that they didn't make a specific kind of ball for dynamax catching, you think that would be something interesting to get in the game.
I don't know the exact parameters so don't quote me on this, but I think it's a near if not guaranteed catch on most raids if you're the one hosting it, with the only exception to this rule being special G-max event raids like the Snorlax one currently. I know this for sure since I failed to catch one G-Snorlax I hosted, but any other time I've caught raid mons I hosted with very low catch rate balls without fail, like for example I hunted for a hidden ability Hatterene to catch in a Dream Ball (which for all intents and purposes has the same catch rate of a plain ball) and must've caught and reset over a dozen times both with G-max and Dynamax forms and I didn't fail the capture once.

With that in mind it kind of makes the raid system lopsided, because why go through the trouble of going to someone else's raid when your catch odds are significantly butchered compared to the host's?

Rivalo

kiwifarms.net
And the glitches just keep on comin' ladies and gentlemen. This one's similar to the "evolved egg hatch" glitch but with even more practical use.
Can also be useful for other gender-based evos like Meowstic. Also something something troon joke.
It wouldn't affect Meowstic, it only affects Pokémon that can be one gender as a pre-evo, but can only be the opposite gender as the evolution. Salandit and Combee are the two main examples of this, they can be male, but if they evolve through the egg glitch, they become female. I think if you do it with an egg with a female Kirlia as well, evolving it into a Gallade, and turning it into male. Meowstic can be male or female, the only difference is the form, so Espurr evolving through the egg wouldn't do anything different.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
I seriously think Pokémon main games should have stopped after B2 and W2 at least temporarily? I mean they could potentially add new pokemon via the anime
would they be added to later games at some point, or are they just there to tease the player with something they can't have?

Disc

Who's that Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
More than just a break, Game Freak needs a product that isn’t Pokémon. They’ve had three games I can think of since the days of Platinum that weren’t Pokémon - Harmoknight, Tembo the Badass Elephant, and Little Town Hero. None of which made much of an impression except for LTH, which was seen as a direct cost of Pokémon funds.

Game Freak are the undisputed kings of the monster collector genre, but that’s all they’re known for or, to put it bluntly, good at. They don’t even seem to have a network of experience for when they need to do online or something. That’s why I want Nintendo or someone else to scoop them up, so the company can cover them between Pokémon releases.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino