Pokemon Griefing Thread - Pokemon Home worse than expected, be sure to pay up more for DLCs #ThankYouGameFreak

rotollo

Just some asshole
kiwifarms.net
also Just remembered, didn't Bank launch very rocky, crashing constantly? Can't wait for a twiter hashtag to take up air space if that situation repeats itself again

Consenticles

it's a tiny asterisk!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don’t have an Etsy store do you? These are great.
You're the third person to ask this today. I didnt realize how much people like these.... I will see about setting one up. For now if you (or anyone) wants to shoot me a private message I can send you my ID on discord. I'm not even sure where to price or begin with this.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I've gotta hand it to them, they're being extra sneaky with all these paywalls. First it was the returning 200 mons technically being free, now it's Home (and the GTS) technically being free. Just enough bait to get people to defend every money grubbing tactic they've been pulling off. Seriously, go through any comment section and that's one of the first excuses they pull up. It's genius.

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
So it seems like Home Basic is pretty much just meant to be a transfer system, and home full is meant to be a full storage.

For a transfer system, it’s a functional amount. You can get Pokémon through it pretty quickly, and... that’s about it.

For the full thing, it’s 10 dollars more than bank for double the storage+mobile access for trading and all that. Up to you if that’s worth it.

$1.25 per month.

If you’ve got a living dex or less, get around it and don’t pay. Transfer your mons through to SwSh, there should be just enough space for a living dex.

rotollo

Just some asshole
kiwifarms.net
So it seems like Home Basic is pretty much just meant to be a transfer system, and home full is meant to be a full storage.

For a transfer system, it’s a functional amount. You can get Pokémon through it pretty quickly, and... that’s about it.

For the full thing, it’s 10 dollars more than bank for double the storage+mobile access for trading and all that. Up to you if that’s worth it.

$1.25 per month.

If you’ve got a living dex or less, get around it and don’t pay. Transfer your mons through to SwSh, there should be just enough space for a living dex.
one flaw with that line of logic
1580245294274.png

Bank is free for a month but basic cant transfer from it. so if basic is intended as a transfer service, you still need at least one month of premium

Last edited:

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. I interpreted that as allowing for freee transfer from bank. But I’ll admit your interpretation is more plausible @rotollo.

Love_Machine011

The Agent of Saint Valentine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

$1.25 per month.

You can't put a living sex in switch? How big is the rock you've been under?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo
Tags
None