Pokemon Griefing Thread - Pokemon Home worse than expected, be sure to pay up more for DLCs #ThankYouGameFreak

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.
Ha, that's nothing compared to Dark. Dark was Special before the split, and nearly every fully evolved Dark type in existence before then either had either equal offensive stats or higher Attack. Only one who was specifically Special-orientated was Houndoom.

To top it off, when the split did happen every pre-existing Dark move became physical and they made entirely new Special ones just for the split.
Yeah, 4Th Gen was legit the best Gen just for the Special/Physical split.

Love_Machine011

The Agent of Saint Valentine.
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: José Mourinho

ChucklesTheJester

Kyubey.
kiwifarms.net

The ninjas got him boys.
Never upset Nintendo ninjas they turn over every rock to find ya.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Apparently GF couldn't even bother to prevent currently illegal mons from being used online. The extra 35 has been circulating through Surprise Trades and online battles. Just yesterday someone I know got a shiny Incineroar though the former.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
  • Feels
Reactions: Aaa0aaa0

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
From what I've heard - anecdotal at best - the people being banned are the people using them online, for battles/dens. If you're not using them online, you're fine.

No word yet on what happens if you're surprise traded one. People are very worried about that, understandably so.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
If you ever do any online battles, make sure to let me know the salty details of getting sweep by Landorus.
Lando won't be back for some months. All Home does for now is basically grant access to old movesets and the extra 35 I think (which would explain my earlier post, some got them going early, apparently Intimidate Littens are exploding everywhere on the trades).

On a different note, they finally added a mass release feature, but only through Home. You can use the free version for it thankfully but it's yet another really useful feature they tucked away behind extra app bullshit.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
So... Uh, fun thing about Home and Bank...

The free trial of bank overrides your current membership in bank. I had renewed my membership a few weeks ago... And now, with the update, I lost that 5 bucks.
Are we sure it isn't just overlapping and the membership that was paid for will continue after the free month is up? If not then that is just, disgusting. I'm in a similar position since I also paid for one more year just a month ago (going to wait and see where things go after the initial DLC is done before I make a choice as to where my collection is going).

Also, several more "fun" tidbits. They added a much-requested mass release option (especially handy for breeders), but it's only in Home. It's included in the free version but still, why isn't that in the base game. GTS is locked to the mobile app only, it's not present in the Switch version of Home. Similar to Go, the Pokemon appear as fully 3D models in Home, have said models posed to mimic their official artwork and will even sport their shiny colors when applicable. Again, more improvements relegated to goddamn app bullshit instead of the actual main game.

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
Send your tickets in. Whether it’s just a display error or a genuine overwrite, they’ve got a month to unfuck it. It sounds like a developer oversight, though.

Reactions: Love_Machine011

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Hey c'mon guys it's only Nintendo's 4th console that had online capabilities, cut them some slack. Nobody has been able to do online right after only 4 consoles. I mean come on, if online really mattered to you, you should have bought a computer.

Tags
None