Over double the price of Bank for this folks. OVER DOUBLE THE FUCKING PRICE.So there are a lot more issues with Home than just textures on the models, here are some of the things I've discovered in the past like half-an-hour:
- Mythicals can't be traded, period. Doesn't matter if they have those ribbons that previously prevented them from being deposited in the GTS, or if they're from in-game catches and therefore have no ribbons, they just can't be traded.
- Safari Ball Pokémon also can't be traded, I haven't verified this myself, but I've seen someone say they tried to trade a Safari Ball Pokémon, with no success at all.
- Sport Balls aren't implemented, they turn into regular Poké Balls. Even Sun/Moon had Sport Balls implemented.
- Room Trade is incredibly buggy, you have to wait 3 minutes for the countdown to finish, and only then are you supposed to choose a Pokémon to basically Wonder Trade with the other people in the room. Problem is, when the countdown does end, it boots you out of the room.
- The GTS has limited listings for when you're searching for a Pokémon. I tried to have someone trade me a Pokémon through the GTS, they couldn't find my listing at all.
- Hahahaha Friend Trading:
Eh... Let's go with dealer's choice on that.first forms or finals?
if first probably Rowlet, if final forms, probably Incinaroar
Dealers choice again.Worst in what sense? Design? Stats? Moveset?
When it gets its own transformation in the anime, then you can say it’s the worst pandering. It isn’t in smash, it ain’t Ash-greninja, and the one who gets extra credits time is Rillaboom.Cinderace, and it's my most hated Pokemon period. The design is terrible. This isn't a Pokemon, this is some autist in a fursuit. Even Incineroar for all its furry appeal at least looks somewhat like an animal with the claws and teeth. And after Charizard it's the single worst case of starter favoritisim out there. They made this fucking thing even more busted than Greninja for fuck's sake (once it gets Not Protean there's a very good chance its ass is getting sent straight to Ubers).
LGPE's Pikachu and Eevee because you can't evolve them. Perfect IVs, yes, and you can teach them some... silly-named moves, but what's the point?
Well, at least in Pokemon Yellow Pikachu's defense in that - You can have it learn Surf, which is pretty coolPikachu might also be the worst starter in general because you can't evolve it in Yellow until you trade it someplace else, but I personally still have a soft spot for Pikachu since Yellow was my first version.