Pokemon Griefing Thread - Pokemon Home worse than expected, be sure to pay up more for DLCs #ThankYouGameFreak

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
So there are a lot more issues with Home than just textures on the models, here are some of the things I've discovered in the past like half-an-hour:
  1. Mythicals can't be traded, period. Doesn't matter if they have those ribbons that previously prevented them from being deposited in the GTS, or if they're from in-game catches and therefore have no ribbons, they just can't be traded.
  2. Safari Ball Pokémon also can't be traded, I haven't verified this myself, but I've seen someone say they tried to trade a Safari Ball Pokémon, with no success at all.
  3. Sport Balls aren't implemented, they turn into regular Poké Balls. Even Sun/Moon had Sport Balls implemented.
  4. Room Trade is incredibly buggy, you have to wait 3 minutes for the countdown to finish, and only then are you supposed to choose a Pokémon to basically Wonder Trade with the other people in the room. Problem is, when the countdown does end, it boots you out of the room.
  5. The GTS has limited listings for when you're searching for a Pokémon. I tried to have someone trade me a Pokémon through the GTS, they couldn't find my listing at all.
  6. Hahahaha Friend Trading:
Over double the price of Bank for this folks. OVER DOUBLE THE FUCKING PRICE.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

What the hell is going on here
kiwifarms.net
I just finished Pokemon Sword, and I have to say that it was pretty good. It has some glaring issues, but I enjoyed it enough to keep playing.
First off, the good. I liked how Pokemon battles were presented this time, like a mix of football and WWE. Football for the hooligans and presentation, WWE for how the trainers kind of operate. I really liked how the gym battles were actually pretty hyped up, the crowd noises and scale of things helped with that. The wild area was fun to run around in, almost like you were actually hunting these monsters.
But now for the complaining. The story felt rushed and the game overall was way to easy. I don’t think I lost a battle once, and not because I’m a 100 IQ genius. Just fucking around and catching things I didn’t have made me over leveled for most of the game.
But overall, I’m enjoying it and, even though I don’t play competitive, will definitely be breeding and training my Pokemon to peak optimization, because Pokemon is still one of my favorite series for eugenics.

Last edited:

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Worst in what sense? Design? Stats? Moveset?
Dealers choice again.

I've stated for design what mine is, for movesets... Honestly, it's gotta be more like the Delphox line and Oshawott line.

Which sucks, because I love their final evolutions' designs. I really wished there was an easier way to get Samurott Sacred Sword though...

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Cinderace, and it's my most hated Pokemon period. The design is terrible. This isn't a Pokemon, this is some autist in a fursuit. Even Incineroar for all its furry appeal at least looks somewhat like an animal with the claws and teeth. And after Charizard it's the single worst case of starter favoritisim out there. They made this fucking thing even more busted than Greninja for fuck's sake (once it gets Not Protean there's a very good chance its ass is getting sent straight to Ubers).

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
Cinderace, and it's my most hated Pokemon period. The design is terrible. This isn't a Pokemon, this is some autist in a fursuit. Even Incineroar for all its furry appeal at least looks somewhat like an animal with the claws and teeth. And after Charizard it's the single worst case of starter favoritisim out there. They made this fucking thing even more busted than Greninja for fuck's sake (once it gets Not Protean there's a very good chance its ass is getting sent straight to Ubers).
When it gets its own transformation in the anime, then you can say it’s the worst pandering. It isn’t in smash, it ain’t Ash-greninja, and the one who gets extra credits time is Rillaboom.

As for my least favourite starter... I hate Delphox with a passion. I was looking forward to Fennekins final evolution right up until I realised its friggin’ earspan is nearly as wide as it is tall. Add on that I guy I hated loved the thing to death and just blitzed chats with it and I seriously advocate to just everstone your Braixen - it’s all downhill from there.

• Agree
Reactions: Nauseated Courgi

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So... To kick this forum off again...

Worst Starter?
LGPE's Pikachu and Eevee because you can't evolve them. Perfect IVs, yes, and you can teach them some... silly-named moves, but what's the point?

Pikachu might also be the worst starter in general because you can't evolve it in Yellow until you trade it someplace else, but I personally still have a soft spot for Pikachu since Yellow was my first version.

• Agree
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Pikachu might also be the worst starter in general because you can't evolve it in Yellow until you trade it someplace else, but I personally still have a soft spot for Pikachu since Yellow was my first version.
Well, at least in Pokemon Yellow Pikachu's defense in that - You can have it learn Surf, which is pretty cool

Tags
None