Pokemon Griefing Thread - Pokemon Home worse than expected, be sure to pay up more for DLCs #ThankYouGameFreak

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting until Chuggaaconroy does LPs for X/Y, OR/AS, S/M. Then I'll sell on my copies of those games.
He won't do ORAS, he's never done remakes (skipped FR/LF and HG/SS). SWSH is going to be really interesting whenever he gets to it in 5+ years though, considering from what blurbs he's mentioned of it in current LPs he seems to see it in a mostly positive light.

Catastrophe-TM

The Bed Sheet Deity
kiwifarms.net
I actually hadn’t paid for my Bank in at least a year now, but when I got on Home and used the “Download without DS” option to transfer everything from my Bank, everything was still there. So you might be luck and the account will still be there if you change your mind later.
I'm not using Home, I'm sticking to Bank. I don't trust keeping my collection on my phone, nor do I have a Switch or Sword/Shield. But I don't really want to use Bank anymore if it means giving GameFreak money and getting more poor quality games where I can't bring my favorites with me in return. Autistic on my part, but everything after that shit show has left a bad taste in my mouth.
Nevertheless I left a single shit mon in Bank just to see if it'll get deleted or not for kicks.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
That is if some of the major issues the game has won't be ironed out by then
Not to mention by the time he does SWSH we'll be another two or even three entire generations in, so SWSH will either be seen as a hiccup or the start of a really nasty downward slide depending on what happens to the main series from here.

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WAITING FOR MORE 2HUS
kiwifarms.net
Got to floor 89 of Buried Relic in Mystery Dungeon. Died.

Managed to get a team all the way to rescue them, got to floor 90... and Kecleon for some reason doesn't try to charge me for items I picked up and says I'm stealing, and I get bummed to death by capitalist chameleons.

I just wanted to get to the end...

LonnieRohn

Buy my games
kiwifarms.net

Managed to get a team all the way to rescue them, got to floor 90... and Kecleon for some reason doesn't try to charge me for items I picked up and says I'm stealing, and I get bummed to death by capitalist chameleons.

train up your team with the Dojo and pick the right route to go to, make sure to pay attention to the map as well.
don't trust capitalist chameleons.

the autist of dojima

Me? Im already half shitpost
kiwifarms.net

Yes goy, you can trust the arceus choosen (((((kecleon)))))

Sable

DANGEROUSLY WAITING FOR MORE 2HUS
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I think my team's generally up to par. First time I died was because I exceptional'd my way into a monster house despite knowing it was there, and the second was bad luck (which I'd have just about survived had I gone south instead of east)

I'm tempted to hang around on the last floor and see if I can get Mew to turn up, but knowing my luck I'll do something very wrong.

rotollo

Just some asshole
kiwifarms.net
That is if some of the major issues the game has won't be ironed out by then
Oh no he will passive aggressive towards the people that don't like it, I love Chugga but from what I heard from his galaxy 2 play through the guy is hyper defensive about the game, probably due to his unironic autism tbh. though he openly shat on ORAS so I have no idea what he sees in SWSH comparatively

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nauseated Courgi

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Oh no he will passive aggressive towards the people that don't like it, I love Chugga but from what I heard from his galaxy 2 play through the guy is hyper defensive about the game, probably due to his unironic autism tbh. though he openly shat on ORAS so I have no idea what he sees in SWSH comparatively
Maybe he's very adamant about getting his own opinion on the game first before he buys into what other people think about it?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He won't do ORAS, he's never done remakes (skipped FR/LF and HG/SS). SWSH is going to be really interesting whenever he gets to it in 5+ years though, considering from what blurbs he's mentioned of it in current LPs he seems to see it in a mostly positive light.
Ackshually, he did FireRed, it's one of his earlier playthroughs.

Chuggaaconroy tries to see things in a positive light. Typically, he does have an issue or two with every game which he points out during videos and as final thoughts when the end credits roll, but he really enjoys the games regardless. That's what I think helps separate him from other Let's Players, he's just such a positive guy and wants to entertain that he'll make light of glitches and his own frustrations. Even during his depression in Super Mario Sunshine where he openly struggled during the one bonus level, he still went out of his way to make the viewers laugh.

Love_Machine011

微笑み軽やかに君と!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember when I first saw Sharpedo, I thought it was a regular shark because of the angle it appears in the sprite. I was kind of surprised to find out it's only "half of a shark" later.
Sprite, while looking great most of the time, can be quite misleading about the size and shape of a pokemon.

Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t touched my copy of Sword in weeks but I have been playing the shit out of Mystery Dungeon DX. I’ve always been a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon series and have always played the games as soon as they’re released. I think DX is a great remake and people should play it (although as I played it it occurred to me that most of what I remember from the Mystery Dungeon series is from Explorers of Time/Darkness, the much improved sequel to Red/Blue Rescue Team).

The Mystery Dungeon games have a long shelf life due to the always-changing dungeons and constant missions, so I really recommend them if you’re looking for a fun Pokémon game to play.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t touched my copy of Sword in weeks but I have been playing the shit out of Mystery Dungeon DX. I’ve always been a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon series and have always played the games as soon as they’re released. I think DX is a great remake and people should play it (although as I played it it occurred to me that most of what I remember from the Mystery Dungeon series is from Explorers of Time/Darkness, the much improved sequel to Red/Blue Rescue Team).

The Mystery Dungeon games have a long shelf life due to the always-changing dungeons and constant missions, so I really recommend them if you’re looking for a fun Pokémon game to play.
Why is it that critics seem to hate the Mystery Dungeon series?

Tags
None