Pokemon Griefing Thread - "Big Project" being a Pokemon MOBA game with Tencent. Do you guys not have phones? #ThankYouGameFreak

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Or introduce a new gimmick entirely.
Or bring back an old one. Still holding of the theory that megas aren't gone from the main series indefinitely, it's easily the most popular of the battle gimmicks they've thrown around and several facets of the IP still utilize it. By comparison I haven't seen nearly as many people liking the current gimmick.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
Or bring back an old one. Still holding of the theory that megas aren't gone from the main series indefinitely, it's easily the most popular of the battle gimmicks they've thrown around and several facets of the IP still utilize it. By comparison I haven't seen nearly as many people liking the current gimmick.
Had the same idea, but I feel like that's being a bit too optimistic.

• Agree
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

GeneralFriendliness

A.W. "Noa" Brimley
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or they can explain it with the fact that GOD lives there.
Would be nice if they actually had an event where you can officially get the Azure Flute this time around and maybe trick out the Hall of Origin. Chances are though they'll just have it so a duplicate Eterwhatever came from another dimension to fuck shit up in Sinnoh while Arceus just gets lazily given away.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
My personal hope is we a GAR-FUCKIN-GANTUAN Arceus Gigantamax fight. But I'm not holding my breath.
It would be a treat to see an Arceus form with those infinite hands, just like the movie portrayed. And make it busted with an ability that is just Protean and something to make all types (sans Normal) not very effective against it.

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wants Gen 4 remakes to give Silvally an evolution. Then again I doubt failed God clone is gonna be lore relevant in ways that aren't "Faba is a nutter and his tard wranglers have single-digit IQs."
I would rather that they didn't, because we really don't need for Silvally to become a valid Eviolite target.

On that note, I wouldn't be surprised if Eviolite is the reason that Gamefreak became so hesitant to giving older Pokemon evolutions.

Finally took the plunge and downloaded Sword.

Planning on starting with Scorbunny. Hope the main game is worth it.
It is an average pokemon game. There is nothing special or nothing specifically bad unless you thought Mega-evolution and Z-moves were "The greatest thing ever" (they really weren't)

The Gyms are very much above average in the very least.

rotollo

TFW No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
Slide into the God's butthole to find Eternatus inside.
Look Game Freak's writing might be subpar, but they won't make a deviant art fanfic the plot of a Pokemon game
Finally took the plunge and downloaded Sword.

Planning on starting with Scorbunny. Hope the main game is worth it.
Best of luck, hope you find something I couldn't man

Ashen One

feat. Neil Breen from the Double Down series!
kiwifarms.net
Chances are though they'll just have it so a duplicate Eterwhatever came from another dimension to fuck shit up in Sinnoh while Arceus just gets lazily given away.
After an arduous battle with Eterwhatever, you rush to the closest Pokémon Center available (as it is your only option, because trying to go anywhere else ends with you blocked by invisible walls that say "I better go to the POKÉMON CENTER first."). As you try to talk to the nurse, a generic elderly male NPC approaches you for an unavoidable cutscene. This specific NPC, you vaguely remember, stays on this Pokémon Center and gives you a POTION when you talk to him for the first time.

"Hello there young trainer! Yer POKÉMON are looking much stronger than
the last time I saw them. Reminds of me old days, ha ha ha!
I was clearing me house these days and found an old book about
to the legends of the region. Ya see, according to it, back when our world was still...
Oh, look at me. Rambling about old tales to an uninterested young'un, ha ha ha!
I apologize. In any case, this old POKÉBALL was near the book when I found it.
I think something is inside it but I am not a TRAINER anymore. Would ya like to keep it?"

> Sure.
> I want it!

"Ha ha ha! Fantastic! I knew ya had it in ya, kid! Take care of whatever is in it!"

Would you like to rename ARCEUS?
ARCEUS was transferred to the PC Box

Confused, you talk to the NPC again on his usual corner of the Pokémon Center hoping for an explanation for what just happened.

"Hey there young trainer! Hope that POTION I gave ya was useful!
It's important to know when to use ITEMS in battle, ya know? Ha ha!"

No matter how many times you try, the NPC is back to his usual pointless dialogue. So you check the PC Box and sure enough, Arceus is in there.

And that's how you get Arceus in the remakes. You can trust me, my uncle works at Nintendo.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Corsola + Rillaboom + Corviknight has dramatically increased the number of rage quits that I encounter.

Related, I desperately wish that online multi-battles would let the game itself take over when someone rage quits.

Reactions: Articuno4

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Chugga got through those 99 floor level reset dungeons in rescue team DX LP so I could vicariously live through him. I never had the patience for those when I had blue rescue team, and I never bothered with the explorers version either. Though maybe I'll try those in super if they're still around.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Chugga got through those 99 floor level reset dungeons in rescue team DX LP so I could vicariously live through him. I never had the patience for those when I had blue rescue team, and I never bothered with the explorers version either. Though maybe I'll try those in super if they're still around.
Yeah. I just got through Purity Forest yesterday, with the help of this: https://pmd-gen.herokuapp.com/ (Makes rank grinding easier btw). That dungeon was fucking hard, but the only thing left achievement-wise is to reach Grandmaster Rank.

iirc, Super has Destiny Tower as a 99F Dungeon to recruit Arceus.

Last edited:

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. I just got through Purity Forest yesterday, with the help of this: https://pmd-gen.herokuapp.com/ (Makes rank grinding easier btw). That dungeon was fucking hard, but the only thing left achievement-wise is to reach Grandmaster Rank.
Nice. I remember you talking about wish cave too and those dugtrio with their screenwide earth moves, which does seem to support the idea that Charizard is really good for these special dungeons.

Tags
None