Pokemon: Kiwi Edition - Gotta sperg them all

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Originally started in the Fakemon thread, this fan project is a tribute to all the fakemon, Pokemon Clover and autism out there.

Starring in the Intun region, you as the player have to enslave and dogfight various Cowemon in order to become the biggest sperg of the region.

Last edited:

Maskull

funpostin
kiwifarms.net
Why is this in Art & Literature? Nobody wants or needs a Kiwi Farms themed Pokemon game. I mean, what's going to be special about it? Are you going to make Chris-chan the rival?

• Disagree
Reactions: Dr.Sturgeon

Ramen Timer

My eyes are up here, pal.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, let's start with starters.
Obviously following the starter "fire vs water vs grass", we would need concepts that fit with these typings.
For example. Kiwis are a bird, but they are also a fruit. There you go, a grass starter.
For fire, we can play with the concept of "flamewars". Since wars often involve knights (or modern-day soldiers), we can probably make a knight. As for species, we can go off the chinese zodiac if we really wanted to.

Chongqing

重庆市
kiwifarms.net
I really like this idea.

Okay, let's start with starters.
Obviously following the starter "fire vs water vs grass", we would need concepts that fit with these typings.
For example. Kiwis are a bird, but they are also a fruit. There you go, a grass starter.
For fire, we can play with the concept of "flamewars". Since wars often involve knights (or modern-day soldiers), we can probably make a knight. As for species, we can go off the chinese zodiac if we really wanted to.
Was it fire, water and grass? That doesn't sound right to me.

Was geodude a grass pokemon?

• Dumb
Reactions: Ramen Timer

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
For fire, we can play with the concept of "flamewars". Since wars often involve knights (or modern-day soldiers), we can probably make a knight.
Except when people think about Knights in internet context, 99.9% of the time it's "White Knights". White Knights could be a Normal Type since the Normal Type is already a whitish/gray color and White Knights don't exactly have any real strength other than defending "M'Lady", which could also be a type.

If you REALLY want to make this work and relate to KiwiFarms, the BEST approach would be to just make the lolcows themselves actual pokemon. This site's #1 Sacred Cow CWC is ALREADY an Electric Type Pokemon, and could be either the game's mascot, or the token legendary

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Except when people think about Knights in internet context, 99.9% of the time it's "White Knights". White Knights could be a Normal Type since the Normal Type is already a whitish/gray color and White Knights don't exactly have any real strength other than defending "M'Lady", which could also be a type.

If you REALLY want to make this work and relate to KiwiFarms, the BEST approach would be to just make the lolcows themselves actual pokemon. This site's #1 Sacred Cow CWC is ALREADY an Electric Type Pokemon, and could be either the game's mascot, or the token legendary
That’s what I was thinking, I have designs made based on Amberlynn and BlueCatRiolu.

Pokemon Kiwi Fuzz version. I have some time to kill tomorrow, I can make something of it if people are interested (art wise). Thinking starters made of a kiwi, a cow and maybe some kind of dog (Null).
You can have a go at the legendary/legendaries for the game if want? As I don't have a clue, and they could be based off of the most famous cows/internet people on the site or something. Same with other pokemon, anyone can contribute, since would need like, at least 100-151 for a KiwiDex. Could be fun to see what people can come up with based on various aspects of the forums.
Void the dog (Wikihow dog in Null's avatar) should be a box legendary.
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, i mean, 4chan already made their own Pokemon game, best case escenario, a game made by the farms could be just as polished, but twice as autistic.
The Kiwi is good against the Cow.
The Cow is good against Null.
Null is good against the Kiwi.
Grass kiwi, water cow and fire dog it shall be then. (Their secondary typings can be decided after done their first forms).
Got the finished sketches of Hamber and Inflatmeow. View attachment 1572389
I tried to make Inflatmeow look like one of those floats you see at the macy's parade.

• Autistic
Reactions: Maskull

The Old Lurker

Yaoi Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Unless I see proof anyone at all on here has the time, knowledge, dedication, and skill to feasibly work on a romhack I see no reason to start brainstorming.

That being said I do enjoy a good romhack and thought Clover was surprisingly charming.

Tags
None