Pokemon: Kiwi Edition - Gotta sperg them all

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Why is this in Art & Literature? Nobody wants or needs a Kiwi Farms themed Pokemon game. I mean, what's going to be special about it? Are you going to make Chris-chan the rival?
You are oblivious to the many True & Honest Fan accounts that are distinctly pokemon themed, staff included.
It's always been a Pokemon world, and you've been a resident whether you knew it or not!

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Okay for starters don't make a thread about a fan game like this unless you've got goods to back it up. Either a playable demo or screenshots of the progress you've made would possibly convince me to watch/help out with this "project".

And if you insist on making this, take note of other threads which have popped up to do with creative projects themed around lolcows like the Fixing Floraverse thread if it still exists. Things like this usually go down in flames and become just as autistic as the cows they're mocking. Keep that in mind.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Okay for starters don't make a thread about a fan game like this unless you've got goods to back it up. Either a playable demo or screenshots of the progress you've made would possibly convince me to watch/help out with this "project".

And if you insist on making this, take note of other threads which have popped up to do with creative projects themed around lolcows like the Fixing Floraverse thread if it still exists. Things like this usually go down in flames and become just as autistic as the cows they're mocking. Keep that in mind.
Alright. I was thinking a fire type dog, a water cow and a kiwi starter

Instead of having “grass types” and “fire types” etc have “careercow” and “Rat King” etc

Also an Pokemon based on the amhole should be featured with Goodbye Horses as the battle music
Forgive me for being new to the lowcow scene but what’s the amhole?

Medafag

I need a better username.
kiwifarms.net
I think some lolcows would be better as trainers, either Gym Leaders or generic trainer classes, take someone like Jim Sterling for example, he's morbidly obese, he's a literal cuck, has no real opinion of his own, etc. I could easily see him as

"Male feminist Jim wants to battle"

tumblr_msibhnkAdH1rft865o1_400.gif

Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I think some lolcows would be better as trainers, either Gym Leaders or generic trainer classes, take someone like Jim Sterling for example, he's morbidly obese, he's a literal cuck, has no real opinion of his own, etc. I could easily see him as

"Male feminist Jim want's to battle"

View attachment 1575205
Oh he’d totally be a gym leader with that strut

Tags
None