Pokemon Lolcows -

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
Bogleech has a thread here but it's not the most active thing in the world. I do think he gets a little too emotional over people disliking Trubbish and Garbodor though. It's a shame - the guy has real talent but chose to act like a hysterical SJW instead. :(

Holy shit, his surname's two letters away from being related to Susan Wojcicki. :story:

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
Sometimes I feel that Bogleech does things to be a contrarian. I remember his Renamon review where he whines about how her design was the start of Digimon’s artistic “downfall” shift to humanoid designs despite said shift starting with Digimon Adventure. He even admits to being an Adventure genwunner and it shows. The shift he goes on about started there with the likes of Wargreymon and Omegamon. He also never watched anything past the first season so a lot of his reviews are full of misinformation. However I do think it is refreshing to see someone who enjoys and appreciates the more “unconventional” monster designs like Garbodor.

With his Pokemon reviews I remember when he made a vague comment about Xatu’s design being “a mangling of native cultures” and the comments section turned into a bit of an sjw slap fight.

holy shit.PNG

Meet PreciousLeaf, a guy who popped up on /vp/ and immediately made himself known for being - well, you can see why he made himself known from his tweets. Here are some links so that you can check out what this guy's like:
- He made a video in reaction to Pokemon Masters adding Leaf (has made more videos too)

- His rant about leaving /vp/
- The /vp/ thread that he's currently posting on right now (Archive)
- His replies to the Pokemon Masters twitter account
- A Pokemon Showdown replay in which he chats with another guy

Meet PreciousLeaf, a guy who popped up on /vp/ and immediately made himself known for being - well, you can see why he made himself known from his tweets. Here are some links so that you can check out what this guy's like:
As far as I know, this guy is legitimately schizophrenic, violently so. He got banned off /vp/ because mods were actually afraid that, sooner or later, he's gonna shoot up a school or something, and they don't want to be blamed for it. It's so bad that if you even try to imply that his waifu is not a real living person who is also 100% perfect, he will unleash the burning rage of a thousand suns upon your arse, in all-caps. Chris-chan is a completely stable individual compared to him.

Hmmpf!

REEEEEEEEEEE

Clockwork_PurBle

"The flames, my sweet, will not hurt you."
Someone who still watches PokeTubers, pray tell me: How much did the *scandal* hurt Nappy? How well has he recovered? That was really something.

Also, I forgot his name but there's a Poketuber who is widely hated because A. he's a furry and B. he routinely talks shit about Smogon and people that cheat in competitive, and the Smogon fanbois of course don't like that. Not sure how he stacks up as a Pokemon lolcow but I know that when another PokeTuber (I think aDrive) streamed with him a shitstorm of anger was unleashed.

I used to be a big Pokemon nerd and watched most PokeTubers for the sake of watching Pokemon content. When I graduated HS I lost time for it. I haven't even finished the first Sun and Moon.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
He was because he had legendary meltdowns about that, but I guess he has a dynamic IP or something.
If he made actual videos of himself, he could've become the new Chris-chan, easily. He's certainly more deranged than Chris ever was.

So he's JustinRPG but a pedophile (given his obsession with Leaf, he has to be a pedo) and has violent tendencies. Nice.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
So he's JustinRPG but a pedophile (given his obsession with Leaf, he has to be a pedo)

SCHIZO AND LEAF 2GETHER FUR EVUR!

LUBBY CHUDDER!

In all seriousness though this guy reminds me of that one dude who was so obsessed with Hilda from B/W that he pretended to have her commentate with him on his LP of White. From his banner I think he's pretending to be Red maybe? It says that in real life he's mute on his twitter profile.

(And by the way Kris is best girl - Leaf was overrated anyway).

Silver Chariot

I don't care.

LUBBY CHUDDER!

In all seriousness though this guy reminds me of that one dude who was so obsessed with Hilda from B/W that he pretended to have her commentate with him on his LP of White. From his banner I think he's pretending to be Red maybe? It says that in real life he's mute on his twitter profile.

(And by the way Kris is best girl - Leaf was overrated anyway).
You mean this one?

Rosa is best girl btw

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
Oh god this dude. He is pretty popular in the Fire Emblem fandom. He even made a romhack of one of the GBA games where his self insert confessed his love to one of the characters.

Fan fiction self-inserts? Sad, but there's published literature with literal self-inserts.
PhotoShopping yourself into an anime/game/movie/whatever with your waifu? Funny and pathetic, but effectively harmless.
Making a ROM-hack for the sole purpose of shipping yourself with a character in-game? Galaxy-brained. Waste of a goddamn talent and no chance for a real girlfriend.

And this was back in 2007? Literal insanity.

Hmmpf!

REEEEEEEEEEE
There are websites that serve as 4chan archives.
Also, holy shit, this is mid-2000s Chris levels or tard rage. Really unfortunate that he doesn't do YouTube videos. Maybe someone could persuade him?
Thanks.

The best part is since his name contains "Precious", I cant avoid thinking him being the Gollum but for Trainer Leaf instead of some ring.

AHH YESSS MY PRECIOUS LEAF PUSSY MINE MINE MINE!