Pokemon Lolcows

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off topic, kinda, but I have to say it: the Pokemon SwSh fandom is fucking insufferable.

They all can't stop slobbering over the knobs of the characters, yet act so annoying about them, like they're better than any character ever. Sonia, Leon, Raihan, Nessa, Gloria...Are all super perfect and beautiful and complex and diverse and deep and if you dislike them you are a hater and a Nazi that wants to kill fat POC or something. Saying anything negative about these boring characters, or how you prefer characters from previous Gens, gets you hate like no other.

EDIT: Yo @Kari Kamiya got any stories to tell about this side of the fandom? Or the typical "Marnie is trans shipping Gloria with men is queer erasure Nessa is BLACK QUEEN and better than whitey Misty" tumblr bullshit?
I saw someone say it’s racist to hate Hop, and that if you hate him but like Marnie you are a racist pedo. People are fucking crazy as always.

gosudarstvo

kiwifarms.net
r/pokemoncirclejerk is insufferable as usual. What the fuck do they think pedophilia is? Because it certainly isn't a fucking costume swap with in-game characters.
1604346897860.png

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 9.35.10 PM.png

Ah, so that's why he's been silent on Twitter and 4chan lately. I can only hope that Pokemon TCG Discord server isn't Pokebeach's.

He'll still shit the bed (metaphorically and possibly literally) enough to get himself kicked out eventually.

EDIT: A quick search through the server says no, he's also not in 4chan's own TCG server either.

PolarChoco

kiwifarms.net
Why? Would they coddle him even more or mercilessly make fun of him?

Tomorrow is Wednesday so expect him to spam Leaf on Twitter. And why is he so sad about Dena being a shit developer anyway? I remember some anons at the masters' general asked him what would he do if Dena announces EoS soon, while others discussed how he would throw a massive tantrum (because of the thousands of dollars he's spent and because he wouldn't see Leaf anymore, at least in that game) and how he would slam his head against the wall. He replied something like "it doesn't matter because Leaf is with me". But yeah, as of late he has expressed disdain at EoS doomers.

Archeops

kiwifarms.net
And he got ANOTHER muting from Bulbapedia’s server, this time it’s a 48-hour ban. Also, it appears that the Pokémon TCG Discord server he was talking about was one he found on Reddit. My guess is that it’s r/PokémonTCG’s server since that place has a whopping 58.8k members.
Those Who Do Not Learn From History Are Doomed to Repeat it.png

EDIT: Minor typo.
EDIT 2: And I just got some info from a friend and it seems that PreciousLeaf IS in r/PokemonTCG's Discord server. God help them all...
Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 8.22.35 PM.png

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Off topic, kinda, but I have to say it: the Pokemon SwSh fandom is fucking insufferable.
Naw, it's not off topic, this is still the general Pokémon lolcow thread. I think there's more than enough Precious Leaf discussion for him to get his own thread.

Archeops

kiwifarms.net
I think there's more than enough Precious Leaf discussion for him to get his own thread.
That's something I've been thinking about writing up but I'm always questioning if the good ol' schizo's ramblings and outbursts could keep a thread up.

Hmm...

PolarChoco

kiwifarms.net
Naw, it's not off topic, this is still the general Pokémon lolcow thread. I think there's more than enough Precious Leaf discussion for him to get his own thread.

That's something I've been thinking about writing up but I'm always questioning if the good ol' schizo's ramblings and outbursts could keep a thread up.

Hmm...
Could be a good idea to have a thread for him, just to contain his and our autism, this is the Pokémon Lolcow thread after all, not a PL-exclusive thread.

Anyway, people at /pmg/ got mad at him some days ago, made a thread at /trash/ (which got deleted that same day):

Right now people are discussing him:

He got mad because someone is using "his" models (the pokémon masters' models) and is posting them and "posing" as him (which is not true).

Image232.png

1604871318005.jpg

He's using the n-word in a discord, and probably doesn't even know what it means:
1604871450372.png

1604871829809.png

And apparently, many of his mental illnesses, at least those in his twitter bio, are fake:
Image230.png

Image231.png

Fake-n-Gay

G O D L E F T M E U N F I N I S H E D
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know what sexual videos of "him" and leaf that people made that he keeps rambling about?

Ripple

Laugh with me
kiwifarms.net
CAC2C01D-1ED8-487A-9A4C-07423F434CDB.jpeg05590AA4-7B88-4AA2-98DB-76AC406F8A32.png
I like that his immediate reaction is to recommend the Masters discord because they’re all degenerates. Got a small chuckle out of that.

E8004075-70AA-476D-878D-D23642CFD212.pngDEB9B65A-A258-44DB-B898-5E475A9B50E4.jpeg
I’m certain this person is just fucking with him, but if tard chasers existed anywhere, it would be discord. Well, that or the Farms.
99487305-7B8B-4C1C-9163-25AD25BB1BE8.jpeg
“WHAT THE FUCK” indeed, dude

Govt. Shitposting Machine

Spread the love, give a family member HPV today
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1720212View attachment 1720213
I like that his immediate reaction is to recommend the Masters discord because they’re all degenerates. Got a small chuckle out of that.

View attachment 1720214View attachment 1720215
I’m certain this person is just fucking with him, but if tard chasers existed anywhere, it would be discord. Well, that or the Farms.
View attachment 1720216
It's Discord so anythings possible, that place is a ERP haven. But a lot of people add him just to troll him and to be honest I don't really see the appeal in fucking around with someone who actually doesn't understand what's happening majority of the time, it's not like earlier attempts at trolling Chris-chan years ago where he could actually give a decently written response back even if it was all tard-speak. Leaf just slams his keyboard and cries.
>inb4 whiteknight no I just feel for retarded people online and would rather laugh at them being retarded on their own rather than poking and prodding the shit

PolarChoco

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1720212View attachment 1720213

View attachment 1720214View attachment 1720215
View attachment 1720216
Thanks, this makes sense now

139532.jpg

A user named "Hilda Friend" is sexually harassing him right now.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could use some help for anyone in the know with this potential thread topic:
Logan Paul (who is surprisingly irrelevant to this particular individual and the entire shitshow that later ensued) bought an unopened box of 1st Edition Pokémon cards from an auction, with the intention of selling off the individual cards for charity money. So far so good. The catch is, he brought in this guy named "Collectibles Guru" (aka Jake) who claims to be an """"expert"""" when it comes to Pokémon and other vintage TCGs/properties worth a lot of money. When Logan asked the guy on stream about how much one of the Bulbasaur cards was worth, he threw out this ridiculous range of $10-30k DESPITE the card only being worth $3-4k tops. That quickly became a meme amongst many people in the community.

Ok, so he fucked up on that one estimate. Mistakes happen. Why is this relevant? Well, after the stream with Logan, Collectibles Guru was invited onto another stream with these guys from a channel called "Dumb Money." They wanted to copy the same success that Logan Paul's 10Mil+ livestream had by opening their own box of 1st Edition cards. Somehow, unbeknownst to the guru himself, the gang would be opening the box live in front of thousands of online viewers. Immediately, he brings up this ludicrous backstory about where he got the box from and why there happens to be a bit of denting on the box itself. Once the guys open the box, they quickly realize that someone had swapped out the 1st Edition packs. Guru right away picks up his phone and somehow reaches the seller of the box in only a couple seconds. He talks with the guy over the phone very nonchalantly about how the box was totally fake and that they need to fix this ASAP. He then gets off the call, explains that the seller (who is CLEARLY UNTRUSTWORTHY) has two more unopened boxes, and that they'll just open those ones instead.

Oh right, forgot to mention how Maxmoefoe and others in the livestream chat were all shitting on the guy the entire time. Which has me wondering what other shit he's been up to prior to this shitshow.
TL;DR: This bald sleazeball, who claims to be some sort of Pokémon TCG/vintage collectibles expert, attempted to scam some guys out of thousands of dollars for a 1st Edition box of cards. He apparently is very infamous within the Pokémon (TCG) community, though only recently has he blown up after a few videos were made from popular creators making fun of him.

Guru has also responded to Wubby in DMs after the video dropped, where he comes off as very petty and insecure:

^That part in particular is what caught my interest in making a potential thread. Again, I'd appreciate some more info about this guy for anyone here who's already familiar with his background + antics.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Could use some help for anyone in the know with this potential thread topic:
Logan Paul (who is surprisingly irrelevant to this particular individual and the entire shitshow that later ensued) bought an unopened box of 1st Edition Pokémon cards from an auction, with the intention of selling off the individual cards for charity money. So far so good. The catch is, he brought in this guy named "Collectibles Guru" (aka Jake) who claims to be an """"expert"""" when it comes to Pokémon and other vintage TCGs/properties worth a lot of money. When Logan asked the guy on stream about how much one of the Bulbasaur cards was worth, he threw out this ridiculous range of $10-30k DESPITE the card only being worth $3-4k tops. That quickly became a meme amongst many people in the community.

Ok, so he fucked up on that one estimate. Mistakes happen. Why is this relevant? Well, after the stream with Logan, Collectibles Guru was invited onto another stream with these guys from a channel called "Dumb Money." They wanted to copy the same success that Logan Paul's 10Mil+ livestream had by opening their own box of 1st Edition cards. Somehow, unbeknownst to the guru himself, the gang would be opening the box live in front of thousands of online viewers. Immediately, he brings up this ludicrous backstory about where he got the box from and why there happens to be a bit of denting on the box itself. Once the guys open the box, they quickly realize that someone had swapped out the 1st Edition packs. Guru right away picks up his phone and somehow reaches the seller of the box in only a couple seconds. He talks with the guy over the phone very nonchalantly about how the box was totally fake and that they need to fix this ASAP. He then gets off the call, explains that the seller (who is CLEARLY UNTRUSTWORTHY) has two more unopened boxes, and that they'll just open those ones instead.

Oh right, forgot to mention how Maxmoefoe and others in the livestream chat were all shitting on the guy the entire time. Which has me wondering what other shit he's been up to prior to this shitshow.
TL;DR: This bald sleazeball, who claims to be some sort of Pokémon TCG/vintage collectibles expert, attempted to scam some guys out of thousands of dollars for a 1st Edition box of cards. He apparently is very infamous within the Pokémon (TCG) community, though only recently has he blown up after a few videos were made from popular creators making fun of him.

Guru has also responded to Wubby in DMs after the video dropped, where he comes off as very petty and insecure:

^That part in particular is what caught my interest in making a potential thread. Again, I'd appreciate some more info about this guy for anyone here who's already familiar with his background + antics.

I was going to post about this idiot so I'm glad you posted it. First of all while he technically could be seen a pokemon lolcow, I honestly see him more as you're regular ol' scammer. Dude comes of shady af with literally every single post is about DUDE LOOK HOW RICH I AM #BITCOIN4LIFECRYPTOKING. Like it wouldn't shock me at all if he's involved in some kind of money laundering/drugs using pokemon cards. Also he's so normie it hurt. Not a single card past gen 1. Like if he calls himself a suppoused "Guru" how comes he has literally zero stuff of skyride/aquapolis/gold stars and other southt after cards. But no he's just trying to profit/scam out of gen 1 nostalgia and regardless if he's honest or not. Bragging about HaTERS ARE JUST JEALOUS😂😂🔥🔥🔥✌️👍 and other similar obnoxuous posting doesn't make him come off as very trustworthy either. He just comes across as a retarded dudebro who just jumper onto the latest trend.

.67886D26-6DEA-42CA-8241-E7628733171D.png

E81976DD-E067-4CE1-864D-BF5721F3C0B6.jpeg

972C98C5-788D-4A6E-AFFF-C9F415C1B933.jpeg

E3785B40-748D-4B2A-B15F-DA51D40B1ECD.jpeg

80293E4C-FDC2-42E2-B1E1-868B60E16492.jpeg

https://youtu.be/Iy5pCmxPf90

And again he handles cards poorly too...

There was a whole writeup about more of the shady deals with the guy in the group pokemon trades international that goes deeper into it too

3F7CA81C-1D34-4056-8669-B8602835BAC7.jpegB4787F99-7EA8-422B-9944-805B5A76A6B0.jpeg578B5A4C-A230-480D-8393-B9AF4B286F45.jpeg6955E584-E8E4-4D68-A2FB-E454960ABCEE.jpegFECC5834-A57B-4886-831D-962B968B08DD.jpegDEFBD09B-749E-4269-96C9-98056FE40D16.jpegCFDAAC00-CAFE-4F16-A7C6-64A495906FF3.jpegEE1A053B-7FF7-408F-AD3C-FDC9D0EEEEC9.jpeg020A6749-00DD-401B-A3C2-6EEC141E3A79.jpegEA76927E-EFF4-4936-9A9B-C42FE98D438B.jpeg92B92E66-A64E-4642-873A-85CD10D11973.jpegA0AC701D-852C-47C5-B051-FDC189A34CD4.jpeg0837B00D-2498-48C4-8AD2-2B73319DAFF5.jpeg5C583B00-8B17-495E-B1D0-CD1F0E6C7C8E.jpegC7BE71BF-B955-4C84-9E4B-24A96F25AFF0.jpegCC4807AE-91E0-43C6-9A95-63A636D93AE7.jpegFB9177BB-BEF7-483C-82CF-B9770C6C61FB.jpeg7B108B6F-753D-4AF8-8B3E-885412AE162A.jpeg24EE3D15-EA6F-43D5-A99A-442756E4316D.jpeg6C14760D-F84C-4CEF-9E0D-891213ED0B78.jpeg
[/SPOILER

All in all Collectibles Guru is a huge pos. Regardless if he's innocent or not.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to post about this idiot so I'm glad you posted it. First of all while he technically could be seen a pokemon lolcow, I honestly see him more as you're regular ol' scammer. Dude comes of shady af with literally every single post is about DUDE LOOK HOW RICH I AM #BITCOIN4LIFECRYPTOKING. Like it wouldn't shock me at all if he's involved in some kind of money laundering/drugs using pokemon cards. Also he's so normie it hurt. Not a single card past gen 1. Like if he calls himself a suppoused "Guru" how comes he has literally zero stuff of skyride/aquapolis/gold stars and other southt after cards. But no he's just trying to profit/scam out of gen 1 nostalgia and regardless if he's honest or not. Bragging about HaTERS ARE JUST JEALOUS😂😂🔥🔥🔥✌️👍 and other similar obnoxuous posting doesn't make him come off as very trustworthy either. He just comes across as a retarded dudebro who just jumper onto the latest trend.

.View attachment 1732120

View attachment 1732121

View attachment 1732122

View attachment 1732124

View attachment 1732125

https://youtu.be/Iy5pCmxPf90

And again he handles cards poorly too...

There was a whole writeup about more of the shady deals with the guy in the group pokemon trades international that goes deeper into it too

Thanks for the insight. If you can, would appreciate seeing a separate thread started in Prospering Grounds that I can assist with. The guy seems worth documenting in terms of his past shady behavior and his insecure screeching at his critics on social media.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the insight. If you can, would appreciate seeing a separate thread started in Prospering Grounds that I can assist with. The guy seems worth documenting in terms of his past shady behavior and his insecure screeching at his critics on social media.

Oh yeah I'd love to help if you think its worth creating one. The guy is mostly obnoxious but I can try to help
write it later when I can. Being a bit of an insider I follow much of the tcg stuff so it's not too hard to follow.

I'll start working in it when I have the time. Don't usually start threads but I can certainly try!