Pokemon Lolcows -

Yog-Spergoth

Roll 1d10 Sanity Loss
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You do realize I've just been trolling TCoD? I'm not actually a creepy fucklord, I only act that way because it's fun to fuck with the site's self absorbed cunt of an owner.
I believe I call this "Avenging Knight Syndrome", where you're going on a crusade against someone who pretty much hasn't done anything wrong. What'd she ever do to you? Downvote your R34?

Also, stop creeping on Alti, you weirdo.

Last edited:

Silver

(not actually volcel)
kiwifarms.net
No, you're actually pretty much a creepy fuck. Good job backpedaling, nerd.

Also Butterfree did nothing to warrant the original barrage of vitriol you spewed at her. No one else thinks she's a self-absorbed cunt.

Yog-Spergoth

Roll 1d10 Sanity Loss
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention, she keeps calling her fatass of a husband by some stupid fake name that sounds fucking exceptional. Probably because she's too fucking ashamed to admit she fucked some guy named "Egghert". Oh well, it's not like she'd get any dick from anyone else besides him. She's so goddamn ugly no one would want to stick their dicks in her ugly, rotting, STD-infested cunthole.
3Edge.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention, she keeps calling her fatass of a husband by some stupid fake name that sounds fucking exceptional. Probably because she's too fucking ashamed to admit she fucked some guy named "Egghert". Oh well, it's not like she'd get any dick from anyone else besides him. She's so goddamn ugly no one would want to stick their dicks in her ugly, rotting, STD-infested cunthole.
You are a very unpleasant person.

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
Gotta sperg 'em all.

Also, Pokemon is all Ash's coma dream. When he got struck by lightning he got put into a coma and that's why all the police officers and nurses are the same, because they were the last people he saw before going into the coma. It's also why no matter how many badges he wins whenever he goes to a new place no one has ever heard of him.
I only put dislike because I find the Ash's coma dream theory to be a bit bullshit imo.

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
I used to frequent Serebii up until April/May of this year. It was the first forum I joined. Upon branching out to other forums a few years ago, I started to realize how bad nearly the entire user-base was. Nearly 70% of the forum is full of preteens yelling and screaming about pokemon. the other 29.95% was full of adults who acted like the rest of the children on the forum or took themselves far too seriously. There wasn't very many people on that forum I could hold a conversation with outside of pokemon.
A few things about my experience there:
If there's one thing you can NEVER talk about in a positive light on practically all pokemon sites/forums is cheating/hacking or emulation. Personally I don't really mind that, since I don't bother to use AR/Gameshark myself, but entirety of Serebii took it to a whole new level. The IRC channel for the site had scripts that would instantly ban and kick anyone who typed out any of these words: "AR, Gameshark, Pokesav (popular pokemon generator), emulators, ROM(s), etc etc". Not only that, if you did hack your pokeymans, you're a EVIL, VILE person!
The webmaster of Serebii, who is commonly referred to as "Serebii Joe" or just Joe on the forums, perpetuates this sort of behavior. He's a total elitist when it comes to his site and philosophy on a fucking child's game. He's 26 years old and has the mentality of his site's demographic when it comes to playing video games and how to play them. And I'm sure this has been stated before, but he boldly proclaims that he runs and maintains the "BEST pokemon fansite on the web!" His user-base believes him, too! You cannot talk about any other fansite on the forums/chatrooms (ESPECIALLY Bulbapedia, oh man will they sperg over that).
Might I add, the shipping section of the forum is pretty large. Oh and this little gem from way back when:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?147025-The-Pok%E9philia-Club-%28Contains-PG-13-rated-discussion%29

As for specific people, there was one guy in my time on those forums that stuck out. His username was Dattebayo. He was older than 20 I think, and constantly hit on teen girls and shit on the forums. He was a big shipper. Self proclaimed "highly functioning" autistic, might I add. When he got banned he made a big deal about it; made several alts and shitposted all over the place. I'd go through and dig up some of his stuff (this was all a few years ago), but the mods cleaned house and got rid of all of his threads.
Do they know how hard it was to catch 150, 250, 386 Pokemon back then if you didn't have people to trade with or missed the events? Fuck them.

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net
This is pretty generalized, but the Serebii forums can be pretty obnoxious. I was a member there years ago but I eventually left because the amount of bickering and in-fighting that goes on there is ridiculous. Some of the posters are the most hilariously passive-aggressive people you'll ever meet. Occasionally I'll check up on the forums for shits and giggles (particularly the manga section, because while I don't watch the anime, I love Pokemon Special), read a few posts and think "Oh, yeah. That's why I left!"
Honestly the only good thing about Serebii from time to time is the Manga section and Pokemon of the Week section. Though I lost interest in the site ever Black and White came out and I stopped giving 2 shits about Pokemon. Though I hear and see great things about X and Y and OR AS.

• Informative
Reactions: Yog-Spergoth
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino