Pokémon (Not-So) Griefing Thread - Gen 9 announced: Scarlet and Violet, Releasing Late 2022

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If any of you are into Classic Pokemon fan animation, Harry Partridge returned from the grave to give this this surprisingly hilarious short, filled with the typical detailed and fluid animation and dark humour that his web cartoons are famous for.
This was amazing, but those credits left me feeling dirty. Goddamn it, Harry.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
So I went back to the twitter page of the guy who made the AI bot designs to see if he had anything new, he didn't but looking back at the ones he already posted I remembered there were some I wasn't able to post last time (due to the limits on how many images you can upload in a post):
Islamic Lickitung.PNG
1641979753720.png

1641979987743.png
1641980235101.png

These new male and female Lickitung variants for the Arabia region are looking sick

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Someone gave a similar answer that he responsed to:
View attachment 2881155
>Hard mode goes away when you turn off your DS
<Doesn't offer proof and neither Serebii nor Bulbapedia mentions this.
So he has no idea wtf he's talking about and is arguing just for the sake of arguing? K.

Glad people are calling him out on that.

Screenshot_2022-01-12_12-04-10.png

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dragon Quest monster catching is still better than Pokemon decades later. Go Dracky! Go!!

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
Or how about a Legends style game where you control a young Giovanni, showing how he built up Team Rocket.
A Legends Mewtwo with that as the plot could work and would totally lead into Legend Celebi as a Jhoto sequel.

But I don’t think we are ever getting a game where you play a morally dubious character ever again after Colosseum.

Last edited:

Rotollo 2

Happy Early 420 boys
kiwifarms.net
A Legends Mewtwo with that as the plot could work and would totally lead into Legend Celebi as a Jhoto sequel.

But I don’t think we are ever getting a game where you play a morally dubious character ever again after Colosseum.
Still wish they made wess the bad guy in XD gales of darkness like they planned on

Last edited:

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Or how about a Legends style game where you control a young Giovanni, showing how he built up Team Rocket.
The "Young Giovanni" would probably be an original story, as the only avenue that actually explores this (at least from what I've tried looking up online) is Pokemon Origins when he has a flashback while facing Red. Apparently when he was young he loved Pokemon and battling, but it never explains how he went from a good child to a man that uses Pokemon as a tool for his goals.

This could also be the avenue where they go through the arc of finding Mew, taking it to the Pokemon Mansion in Cinnabar Island with the help of Dr Fuji, creating MewTwo, and then the Mansion turning to shit when MewTwo escapes and destroys shit. it could also link with the first Pokemon movie and anime by having MewTwo be under Giovanni's control until he destroys Team Rocket's headquarters.

Regarding a Legend Celebi, it would probably be in the eyes of Silver, Giovanni's kid, because at that point, Giovanni is in hiding. It would be a new experience of the Gen 2 games in the eyes of Silver up to the point where he has a final battle against his father Giovanni and maybe have an ending where the two get back together with Giovanni seeing the errors of his ways or some shit.

6MillionCoofs

kiwifarms.net
I am honestly really looking forward to Legends. The Solo games have always been an interesting experience.
some article kinda talked about swsh's development that is making the rounds with translation
Gah!

Common sense is you give your young talent the side projects or the remakes to train them. Not give them the latest entry. Ouch.

Last edited: