Pokémon (Not-So) Griefing Thread - Gen 9 announced: Scarlet and Violet, Releasing Late 2022

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They look fucking hideous, and I don't want to know what Giratina looks like either.
They look so bad that they make the other 'mons look worse by association.
I'm going assume that Arceus initially intended to design them in his image, but fucked up some of the details.
I would be more than willing to forgive these designs if that's what actually happened.

Let's hope it is.

Rotollo 2

Shootmatora
kiwifarms.net
NGL game looks really fun from what I have seen, still like majority of the designs as well and I really like the whole moving your trainer to avoid splash damage thing, will wait for doomp
I'm going assume that Arceus initially intended to design them in his image, but fucked up some of the details.
giratina wins yet again with his kino origin form, I kinda like Dialga Palkia is a bit weird tho with his mlp legs
h(remove this part from the link)ttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZAoMYnC20yU4OukSG2Gh1OpG914tKIFi

LEAKS OUT.

NEW MONS.

SUPER SPOILERS FOR ALL NEW POKEMON. BEWARE

View attachment 2900815View attachment 2900818
"new unnamed legendary related to the creation trio (Landorus, Thundurus, & Tornadus)"

View attachment 2900820View attachment 2900821
"Dialga and Palkia origin forms"
View attachment 2900782
"Hisuian Samurott, Decidueye, and Typhlosion" (Decidueye shown may or may not be the shiny form, alt color palette is more red and white )

View attachment 2900776
"Hisuian Sneasel and new unnamed evo"

View attachment 2900781
"Hisuian Lilligant"

View attachment 2900789
"Hisuian Electrode"

View attachment 2900790
"Hisuian Avalugg"

View attachment 2900793View attachment 2900796
"Hisuian Qwilfish and Unnamed Evolution"

View attachment 2900792
"Basculegion alt form"

View attachment 2900799
"Hisuian Arcanine"

View attachment 2900801
Hisuian Sliggoo and Goodra

View attachment 2900811
"Unnamed Ursaring Evolution or alt form."
Waluigivile

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear God, I thought my friend was joking about these. Man, gameplay looks great, but the designs really take me out of it. Guh.

Palkia looks like a pink Centarumon ffs, but Dialga is an absolute abomination who just wants to die. The fuck are those Metagross legs he's got going on there?

Who's the creature designer? They need to go back to biology class.

Nauseated Courgi

Bulldogs are cool dogs, guys!
kiwifarms.net
Dear God, I thought my friend was joking about these. Man, gameplay looks great, but the designs really take me out of it. Guh.

Palkia looks like a pink Centarumon ffs, but Dialga is an absolute abomination who just wants to die. The fuck are those Metagross legs he's got going on there?

Who's the creature designer? They need to go back to biology class.
They're growing on me, honestly. The silliness of their designs has charm.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're growing on, honestly. The silliness of their designs has charm.
In terms of designs, Goodra isn't too bad. Being gastropods, they totally could've had a species/variant where they actually had shells that shrunk into irrelevancy. Sliggoo already has the shape of a shell embedded onto its skin (even though that's apparently where its brain is wtf), possibly as a remnant.

Rotollo 2

Shootmatora
kiwifarms.net
1642613945047.png
You will never be a real genie. You have no gorilla arms, you have no moustache, you have no ring. You are an eight generation mon twisted by Turner and Masuda into a crude mockery of pokemania’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Anons are disgusted and ashamed of you, your Showdown “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Japanese players are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed them to sniff out burikko with incredible efficiency. Even nugen species who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a Jap. Your color palette is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you and a Legend Arceus copy, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected movepool.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the stats spreads creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and float into the cold abyss. Your trainer will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll release you from a pokeball marked with your dex number, and every PKHex user for the rest of eternity will know a mon is meant to be injected there. Your body will decay and go back to Home, and all that will remain of your legacy is a Smogon entry that is unmistakably PU.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Nauseated Courgi

Bulldogs are cool dogs, guys!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2901053
You will never be a real genie. You have no gorilla arms, you have no moustache, you have no ring. You are an eight generation mon twisted by Turner and Masuda into a crude mockery of pokemania’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Anons are disgusted and ashamed of you, your Showdown “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Japanese players are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed them to sniff out burikko with incredible efficiency. Even nugen species who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a Jap. Your color palette is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you and a Legend Arceus copy, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected movepool.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the stats spreads creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and float into the cold abyss. Your trainer will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll release you from a pokeball marked with your dex number, and every PKHex user for the rest of eternity will know a mon is meant to be injected there. Your body will decay and go back to Home, and all that will remain of your legacy is a Smogon entry that is unmistakably PU.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
At least the snake scarf is cool. Although, it does begs the question: if she (assuming it's female) is one of the genies, where the hell is she in modern times?

Rotollo 2

Shootmatora
kiwifarms.net
At least the snake scarf is cool. Although, it does begs the question: if she (assuming it's female) is one of the genies, where the hell is she in modern times?
I like it I just found the copy pasta funny, though it being so different from the 3 other genies is weird compared to something like regigigas compared to the regitrio
probably still chilling in sinnoh while her bros moved to Unova

The Iconoclast

Hippity Hoppity
kiwifarms.net

Lapis Lazuli

I came to laugh at you in Italian.
kiwifarms.net
If this is the best of what Legends Arceus has to offer, then I'm going to skip it entirely and brace myself for the worst in generation 9. Out of all these leaks, the only Pokémon who doesn't invoke feelings of disgust is Hisuian Samurott.

At least this taking place in the past implies that all of these things are extinct.

KelpieSelkie

murder horse, shifty seal
kiwifarms.net
I definitely feel like the Pokemon designers are either running out of ideas or don't care anymore. That's not to say I think all of these new guys are ugly, though. I just think they could so easily have been made better or cooler looking. I'm pretty happy with the 3 starters, Arcanine, Sneasel (not the evo though), Ursaring, and the Basculin line.

The only ones I outright hate from the leaks upon sight are the new creepy genie, sneasel's new evo, and the fucked up Dialga and Palkia. Palkia especially would look so much less retarded if it had arms so it could be a centaur thing.

Stalphos Johnson

Very Spooky
kiwifarms.net
>That Sneasel evo
1642617862681.png

I can sort of see what they were trying to do, making it longer and well more "weasel" like, but it just looks like an ugly ape. Should have looked more like Mienshao (add more of a snout, thicken the neck, shorten the limbs).
1642618291817.png
1642618306914.png

Also that Typhlosion looks like some emo furry's fursona. Fire/dark maybe? Would have preferred a fire/rock type, trying to keep with the volcano theme a bit.