Pokemon (Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Announced) -

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
If it’s set in the UK do we get a rapidly increasing enemy Team Allahu that only has Pokémons that know self destruct?

(To the point that later in the game they’re EVERYWHERE)

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Game Freak should literally just add this pokemon, the fire starter from from Pokemon Clover ( 4chan's /vp/'s Fire Red romhack)

MrSugarcube

kiwifarms.net
Going a little less into meme territory, I can see the enemy team be inspired by 70s/80s Punk movement, especially in the hair department.
As for Scorbunny I can see either going Fire/Steel as the evolution types, but more notably going for a more Footballer theme (think Inanuma Eleven)

Clockwork_PurBle

John Goldfarb, get your ass back home.
kiwifarms.net
Also I was thinking...a dragon Eeveelution would make the most sense because folklore and I guess Wales.

TrippinKahlua

Professionalism - At its finest.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gee, sure isn't much groundbreaking news is there? Literally everything outside the Region and Starters are just leak rumors.

I at least approve of armored evolution.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Sable

kidsquid

pretty good, it doesn't seem
kiwifarms.net
Today was the Pokémon Go Community Day for Treecko. Instead of 10am til 1pm they shifted it from 3pm to 6pm.

I caught 19 of the shiny bastards. What the fuck am I going to do with them besides hoard them like some sort of crazy Treecko lady.

Namesarehardtocomeupwith

Party like it's 1999
kiwifarms.net
I like the main character of gen 8 design. Maybe this'll motivate me enough to finish gen 7 this time.

When does the story in ultra sun/moon kicks up anyways? I always get in the mood to start the game then quit when I'm forced into those goddamn picture/surfing minigames after beating the 1st island kahuna.

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
I like the main character of gen 8 design. Maybe this'll motivate me enough to finish gen 7 this time.

When does the story in ultra sun/moon kicks up anyways? I always get in the mood to start the game then quit when I'm forced into those goddamn picture/surfing minigames after beating the 1st island kahuna.
I will say that after you do all those pictures and surfing, the game basically drops them. The only other time taking pictures becomes relevant again is when your doing Acerola's challenge and you only need to do surfing if you want to learn certain moves.

It gets better after those forced tutorials, and definitely after the first island. The game still has a fuck ton of problems, but it isn't as annoying.

• Agree
Reactions: Smug Chuckler
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino