Pokemon (Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Announced) -

Namesarehardtocomeupwith

Party like it's 1999
kiwifarms.net
Finally finished ultra sun. In previous game the villain range from mon napper to wanting a football field but at least they have a clear goal. Team skull were just there doing fuck all for 7000 episodes then suddenly bam, guzma appeared and they finally do one single thing of note in the story before going back to irrelevancy again. Same for Aether. At least the necrozma subplot was okay. Ultra necrozma was hype and I like the fact that I can bring the plot relevance pokemon with me to become the champion.

The trials were enjoyable. Probably because there are no interruption/random battle when doing it. And that what annoy me most about this game. Constant interruption every step on the way. Even the fly animation took forever. Elite 4 was cool and I like the final challenge being Hau. The fact that he chose the starter weak to yours kept me thinking that there'll be another proper rival joining later on in the story, but he actually keep that disadvantage the whole game and challenge you with it threw me off guard.

Why is digimon such a masterpiece compare to the pokemon trainwreck.

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Digimon is lame.

What is the latest news if any?
Similar to the contest held prior to Diamond and Pearl's release to name the move that eventually become Draco Meteor in English(Meteor Shower was the winner, the way it's spelled in Japanese contains the characters of the word for "Dragon", I guess Draco Meteor was the best the localization team could come up with), they are now holding one to name a new Steel-type move that is special, 140 power, and does recoil equal to 50% of the user's health.

Wouldn't be surprised if the move's distribution method in Sword And Sheild ends up similar or even identical to that of Draco Meteor, but for Steel types instead

Similar to the 2005 contest, only Japanese can enter, using a postcard found within the issue of Corocoro magazine that announced the event.

Last edited:

TrippinKahlua

Boogie hosting a professional event of 100 people
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe the lack of news. Sun & Moon always basked in its meat.

I'm actually thinking to get a Pokemon X when I'm in Florida next month. Its high time I give Generation 6 a proper chance.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe the lack of news. Sun & Moon always basked in its meat.

I'm actually thinking to get a Pokemon X when I'm in Florida next month. Its high time I give Generation 6 a proper chance.
Remembering Sun and Moon we got like two tidbits before E3 gave us the next big info dump. I'd expect something this month.

Coelacanth

Prepping for Fallout: Kiwi Farms Edition!
kiwifarms.net
So how optimistic are you guys for the regional Pokedex this time around? The bobblehead starters have me a little worried.
Not very. The pokemon to me were always the real stars of the games - while I'll give 7th Gen credit for giving us some pretty interesting designs with the Ultra Beasts a lot of mons beyond Gen 5 weren't very memorable in my opinion. It felt more like they were trying to appeal to the masses with pokemon that are that typical kawaii/cool, marketable style more than anything else.

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not very. The pokemon to me were always the real stars of the games - while I'll give 7th Gen credit for giving us some pretty interesting designs with the Ultra Beasts a lot of mons beyond Gen 5 weren't very memorable in my opinion. It felt more like they were trying to appeal to the masses with pokemon that are that typical kawaii/cool, marketable style more than anything else.
Except Pokemon has always been that way? This is nothing new.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino