Let's Sperg Pokémon Reborn (Screenshot LP) -A Matureᵀᴹ take on the beloved franchaise- -

Yukari Yakumo

Eternally trying to complete the Bnahabra set
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But the character I hate the most (at least as of the point where I dropped the game in the past) is Taka, he keeps apologizing for his "evil deeds" yet no one is forcing him to do them, and its clear the developers like him a lot, since the wiki describes him as "one of the nicest charcters in the game"
the wiki describes him as "one of the nicest charcters in the game"
I hate him already.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
When Heather first appeared I disliked her, the whole "spoiled brat" attitude didn't sit with me one bit, but then we learn that her father is a doomer edgelord and I began to understand why she turned out the way she did, I don't like how she is bossy and almost abusive towards Shelly, but I don't like Shelly so its okay to boss her around, and like you said anyone who wants nothing to do with Cain is ok to me.

It is, the reason for the recurring "Sargon is too distracted tweeting" gag is because the player barely has any agency on the plot, as you have seen there are long conversations between the developer's self inserts and the player is just standing there doing nothing, and even in scene where the player should be able to do something, like with the Heather situation there should be an option that if the player is an honorary member of the police to be able to call out the doctor or at least try to intervene or something, but no we just stand there.

For me its Cain, how hard can it be to just give Sargon the key and be done with it? but no he makes lame excuses, but gives a key to Fern, the character even cheery Julia seems to dislike, so he is just being an asshole.
But the character I hate the most (at least as of the point where I dropped the game in the past) is Taka, he keeps apologizing for his "evil deeds" yet no one is forcing him to do them, and its clear the developers like him a lot, since the wiki describes him as "one of the nicest charcters in the game"
The devs saved all player agency to give you the option to tell Taka to fuck off in the only dialogue option that matters in the entire game.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
It really does make you feel like you're coming into a RP that's been going for years. I know it's realistic that the other characters get caught up in their own problems and don't always suck you off, but the player looks like the hypercompetent sidekick to a bunch of useless "heroes," not a hero in their own right.
Not to mention when you get breadcrumbs to go elsewhere with the promise of a reward and you don't give the reward, you break the Skinner Box games are supposed to create and deny the tiny dopamine squirt you're supposed to give your players. It leaves the player feeling cheated.
Difficulty is hard to do properly, but when you force your player to play by certain rules the player feels cheated when the CPU egregiously breaks those rules. On every level, despite the polish this is a failure of game design. It doesn't look all that satisfying even when you do win in the context of the game. The people who love it must be masochists and use the game to beat off, or they just don't understand poor game design when they see it. Or they're simps who think Amethyst will sleep with them if they collect enough good boy/good girl points...

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
Episode 12: When a faggot calls

View attachment 2023139
Welcome to the actual 12th chapter in Sargon's epic pokyman saga (The last episode was way too short so I renamed it into a side episode). Sargon heads back to the Grand Hall to tell Ame about Corey's fate.
View attachment 2023150
and we reunite with the absolute best character in this game: Fern.
View attachment 2023163:Ugh, what are you doing here, cunt?

View attachment 2023161
I was just telling Ame here about your little accident with the Beryl Gym Leader.
View attachment 2023163:Ah yes, him quitting life after losing to me, sad, many such cases.
View attachment 2023185
AME: It's really unfortunate... I was worried about him for this exact reason...
View attachment 2023161
FERN: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Look, tell Aya to be ready by the time I get there, okay?
View attachment 2023185
AME: Yeah. I'll call her now.
Oh, and hi Sargon! Bye, Sargon!
And so Ame walks away, leaving us with Mr. Kindness over here.
View attachment 2023195
View attachment 2023163: Yeah, did Ame just say she was worried about Corey an heroing? Did she already know the cunt was gonna do that?
View attachment 2023161
See, every Gym in the Reborn League needs a back-up, right? Like I'm the back-up for the Flobot.
When she retires, I take over.
View attachment 2023163:So you're just gonna ignore me? fine, two can play this game asshole.
View attachment 2023161
Well, the same thing is true for the Poison guy. He retired, well, in a sense, yanno, so now we're letting
the back-up, Aya, know she's up.
Turns out she's some chick who lives in the Wasteland southeast of the city...
Heh, but you won't be able to get out that way unless you have the key. And guess what? I do!
I've already got three Badges, and it's about to be four. Man, that Shelly girl was a pushover. It was like she wasn't even trying.
I mean, she seemed like she was gonna keel over and cry at any second, but hey, I'll take the Badge.
View attachment 2023465:Uh huh, yeah...
Marvel at my 1337 paint skills
View attachment 2023161
Anyway, I'm off. Good luck finding the key to the Wasteland!​
View attachment 2023163:Wait, what was that about a key? Where do I get one?
View attachment 2023474
View attachment 2023161

Why would I tell...
View attachment 2023163: Pretty please? I'll even give you a free week trial on my onlyfans page if you tell me.
View attachment 2023161
You know what, no, fine. Fight me, Sargon. If you win, I'll tell you. But like that's going to happen!
View attachment 2023496
Time to kick the fucker's ass for the third time? I think.
View attachment 2023501
Where did this retard get a Ryhorn? I want one. Anyway, Depends On one shots it with Giga Drain thanks to its x4 weakness to Grass.
View attachment 2023506
His smug owl outspeeds SandNigger and takes a quarter of her health with pluck, and survives a Lava Plume, but falls in the next turn to a second Lava Plume.
View attachment 2023516
I hate that Fern's team pretty much consists of Pokémon I like.
His croc lands two crunches, nearly taking out No Suit, but our brave buddy takes him out with two Water Guns.
View attachment 2023527
Both his Dartrix and Roserade have perfect IVs
Where did this fucker get a Dusk Stone? I want one to evolve Depends On.
In any case I heal SandNigger, but Roserade deals a lot of damage with Giga Drain, and since it outspeeds SandNigger our cow goes down in the next turn without attacking.
View attachment 2023533
Let's have NazisRpref explain to this fucking plant why the Steel type is the superior type, the Roserade outspeeds us and attacks with Hidden power taking out a sizable chunk of out health, we do more or less the same damage with Psywave. but recovers HP with its Leftovers.
Hidden Power is a move that changes type according to a Pokémon's IVs you can check a table here: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php now a pokémon with perfect IVs (31 in every stat) will always have its Hidden Power be Dark Type, but Fern's Roserade has a Fire Type Hidden Power despite having perfect IVs, this is because Amethyst created a bunch of moves called "Hidden Power"
View attachment 2023551
One for every type, even fairy a type which Hidden power can never be. This way the AI can have perfect IV pokémon but still have a hidden power that provides type coverage.
View attachment 2023562
I use Future Sight now and try to bulk my defences while I wait for the future to catch up to us, but the Roserade keeps attacking with Hidden Power and Giga Drain, healing most of the damage done to it.
The Future Sight attack finally lands and leaves it within an inch of its life, I heal NaziRpref and try to finish it off, but it gets a critical Hidden Power hit and one shots NazisRpref.
View attachment 2023574
I attack with Stomp but it fails to kill Roserade adn Staticstic gets poisoned before taking considerable damage to Giga Drain, leaving Staticstic within an inch of its life, and allowing Roserade pretty much returns to full health with this and its leftovers, I use my next turn to revive NazisRpref, sacrificing Staticstic.
View attachment 2023582
I send out Bewear (I still haven't nicknamed her but will in the next update) as a decoy while I use ice cream to heal NazisRpref, Roserade just one shots it with Extrasensory, I just noticed a trend with Fern where his entire team are pushovers except his Last Pokémon who is strong enough to sweep my whole team.
View attachment 2023593
NazisRpref rejoins the fight and attacks with a combination of Psywave and future Sight while enduring the Fire type hidden powers, praying Fern doesn't score another crit. and the fucking Roserade finally Succumbs.
View attachment 2023603
once again Steel type has proven its superiority.
View attachment 2023611
View attachment 2023163:Seethe harder cunt, now tell me where to find the key.
View attachment 2023161
You wanna know about the key? Fine, I don't care.
So the new Poison Gym Leader's a girl who lives out in the Wasteland, yeah? Well, I got the key from her brother.
View attachment 2023163: Ok, where do I find her brother?
View attachment 2023161
He's a real fruity lookin' guy. Decked out in purple, fishnets, looks more like a girl.
View attachment 2023163: Oh Arceus please tell me he's not who I'm thinking.
View attachment 2023161
Totally freaky. He wouldn't stop singing, either...
View attachment 2023163: Fuck, it IS Cain...
View attachment 2023161
...What, you know him?
...Hah. I should've expected... You WOULD.
So yeah, he said he was going up to the Beryl Cemetery for something or other. If you want a key, go ask him.
Later, loser!
View attachment 2023632
Let's go look for the faggiest man alive.
View attachment 2023638
The Beryl Cemetery is just east of Corey's gym, apparently I could have caught a Talonflame in here that may or may not have helped against Shelly.
View attachment 2023651
There are wild arbok here, all terrains in the game are introduced at the start of each battle, for example Julia's factory terrain reads "Machines whirl in the background", the mountain terrain in this area is introduced like this and I don't know if its a reference I'm not getting or what.
View attachment 2023661
Here at the Cemetery we find the grave of the cop that was killed during the Jasper/Beryl Ward crisis, Sargon carves an F in the ground to pay xer respects.
The names on the other graves read:
Lyssa Copperman, Monty Belrose, Caroline Belrose, Elizabeth Connal, Zina Vanhanen, and The text is too mangled to read.
Pretty weird name that last one, about the rest I don't know if they are significant or not.
View attachment 2023690
View attachment 2023163: Hi...Cain, what are you doing here? Please tell me you do not plan to desecrate this graves...
View attachment 2023675
I came up here because I'd heard about what happened with the old Poison Leader.
I mean, I know there's nothing anyone can do for him, but I heard he left behind a daughter too?
Rather, that she ran away.
I want to find her.

View attachment 2023163

:Why?
View attachment 2023675
That's a big thing, not having anyone to take care of you when you're so young.
So how about you, Sargon, what brings you here?
You know, you don't have to stalk me.
View attachment 2023163: You wish, anyway Fern told me you have the key to the wasteland and I need it.
View attachment 2023675
Oh, you want the key to the Wasteland, too?
Yeah...
I shoulda thought as much, haha.
View attachment 2023163: Yes, that's all I want now give it to me so I can be on my way.
View attachment 2023675
I'm not really a fan of people going out there...
Might run into my family and, you know, they're all grr all the time.
View attachment 2023163: Don't care just give me the bloody key already!
View attachment 2023675
Whatever. I'll tell you what.
Beat me and I'll give you the key~ Kaykay?​
View attachment 2023699
@Yukari Yakumo will this do?
View attachment 2023707
I'm still salty that this faggot took the Popplio with him. We begin the battle by scattering toxic spikes over the terrain, while Brionne retaliates with a terrain enhanced Icy Wind, it does a lot of damage but Depends On survives it only to die in the next turn due to lowered speed.
View attachment 2023710
Staticstic avenges his comrade with a critical hit Spark.
View attachment 2023721
Next up is his Grimer who absorbs the Toxic Spikes, meaning Depends On died for nothing, thats what I get for using that tactic against a poison type trainer, in any case SandNigger blasts the infidel away with Earth Power.
View attachment 2023733
No Suit attacks with Mud Bomb, but misses and is hit with Shadow Bone, on the next turn Mud Bomb does good damage but Marowak defeats No Suit with a second Shado Bone since the first one lowered No Suit's defence.
View attachment 2023742
I send SandNigger to finish the job, it takes considerable damage to a Bonemerang, but defeats Marowak with a terrain enhanced Rock Slide.
View attachment 2023747
His last mon does laughable damage with Double Kick, while our Steel supremacist defeats it with his patented technique of Future Sight and Psywave.
View attachment 2023749
And we defeat the faggot, while Heather has apparently been spectating our battle.
View attachment 2023675
I don't really like giving it out, but...
View attachment 2023163: Just give me the sodding key so I can leave already.
View attachment 2023675
Huh? Hey, when did you get there?
View attachment 2023756HEATHER: What are you looking at?
View attachment 2023675
Heather, right?
View attachment 2023756Why do you know my name?
View attachment 2023675
My name's Cain.
I heard some stuff happened, and I was looking for you because I was worried.
View attachment 2023756What, so you can place a bunch of stupid rules on me too?
Don't bother.
I can be just fine all by myself!

View attachment 2023675
Hey, no, I just wanted to be friends. See, I--
View attachment 2023756Just shut up!
I didn't ask for anything from you! I don't need anything!

View attachment 2023675
I think you need a friend.
meanwhile Sargon is owning feminists on Instagram with Facts & Logic.

View attachment 2023756You're so annoying! I already have a friend!

View attachment 2023675
Oh? Who's that?
View attachment 2023756She's a Gym Leader, okay?
And she doesn't ask so many stupid questions!

View attachment 2023675
Hey, sorry, okay?
Your friend is probably worried, so you should maybe go to her.

View attachment 2023756Fine! If it'll get me away from you, I will!
Salamence, let's go, it's take-off time!

View attachment 2023790
View attachment 2023675
Hm... She's flying off towards the Lapis Ward.
~ She's on the road, far from home, but she doesn't have to feel alone ~
View attachment 2023465Shut the fuck up you sped! I can't concentrate.
View attachment 2023675
I'm just worried about her.
I'm gonna go down to the Lapis Ward. The Gym Leader there is Shelly, right?
About the key-- sorry!
View attachment 2023163What? No, give me the key right now, just toss it over to me.
View attachment 2023675
I have to hurry before she flies off somewhere else! Maybe later!
View attachment 2023806Just toss me the key, wait, come back here you fucking white nigger and give me the key!

And he runs away without giving us the key, this whole part really makes me hate Cain, he's a fucking selfish asshole yet the game expects me to like him because he is "cool and quirky".

View attachment 2023823
We head to Shelly's gym and Heather is understandably creeped out by the fact that Cain keeps following her around.
View attachment 2023675
Hey, hey, I just don't think it's good for you to be alone right now.
View attachment 2023835
I um, I kind of agree with him. I mean. I'm really worri--
View attachment 2023756Hey, don't take his side!
View attachment 2023465Look, I don't care about any of this I just want...wait give me a sec some newfag trainer is asking about gym leaders not handing badges or something, gotta respond...
View attachment 2023835
I-- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
View attachment 2023675
You've been through a lot. You're hurt and confused, and scared, and I get it.
It's okay. I've been there, too. But--
View attachment 2023756But nothing! You don't know me! Shut up!
Look, you said I need a friend, right? Well here she is!
You're my friend, right, Shelly?

View attachment 2023835
Y-yeah, of course... You're my only friend, after all...
View attachment 2023756See? Is that good enough for you?
Then go away!
Shelly, tell them to go away.

View attachment 2023835
Um... Ah, umm... I'm sorry, Sargon, b-but...
Um, Heather says that um, you guys should... She says, you should um, leave...

View attachment 2023675
You know, Heather, most friends don't boss each other around like that.
View attachment 2023756Don't tell me what to do! I've had enough of that!
View attachment 2023675
I'm not, haha.
I'm just saying, Shelly seems a little scared when you yell at her.
Shelly, would you like her to be nicer to you?

View attachment 2023835
Um... Y-yeah, I guess?
Sorry...
View attachment 2023756 I wasn't DOING anything! Ugh, whatever!
You're all just ganging up on me! I'm leaving! Don't try to stop me!

You know I'm starting to understand why Corey killed himself, but then again I also be in a bad mood if some purple faggot was following me everywhere I went.
View attachment 2023891
And she storms off shoving Cain aside, while Sargon is too distracted to try to stop her, you see the trainer from Fochun was asking xer for advice regarding gym leaders and stuff, and this would have been the start of a nice friendship except the guy accidentally misgendered Sargon, causing zher to block him and begin sperging on social media.
View attachment 2023906
View attachment 2023675
Shelly, Sargon, quickly! She's only going to keep hurting herself like this!
View attachment 2023835
Ah, um... but...Um, wait for me!
Sargon who is still sperging on social media is on "auto-pilot" mode meaning xe just follows behind them without really paying attention to whats going on.
View attachment 2023901
View attachment 2023921
SIGMUND: That is absolutely no way to speak to your elders.
View attachment 2023756I don't care, just shut up and move!
View attachment 2023921
You seem unusually animous, child. Haven't your parents taught you any manners?
View attachment 2023675Hey, woah there, geezer, lay off the girl.
View attachment 2023921
Excuse me. I am not a "geezer".
I am a doctor. I've worked many hours for that title; in turn, I expect to be addressed appropriately.

View attachment 2023675Fine then. Back off, Dr. Geezer.
View attachment 2023756Pfft.
View attachment 2023675Wha, did I actually get her to laugh? Success!
View attachment 2023756I wasn't laughing. I had something stuck in my throat!

View attachment 2023675You had a giggle stuck in your throat?

This is some MCU tier dialogue, which according to a click-bait article a friend showed to me, means the dialogue rivals that of Shakespeare himself, so bravo Amethyst.
View attachment 2023921
While I do HATE to break up your giddy humor, I'm afraid I must. Little girl, where are your parents?

View attachment 2023756Would you shut up about that?!
View attachment 2023835Um... D-doctor, um, her parents are, um...
They're not... here anymore.

View attachment 2023921
Is that so? Hrm.
I see. So, who is now your primary caregiver?
View attachment 2023756No one! I don't NEED anyone! I'm fine all by myself!
That means you too, freaky boy!

View attachment 2023675Hey, hey...
View attachment 2023921
No guardian? How unfortunate. In that case, I may have a solution.
You see, I myself run a service for the children of Reborn.
I give homes to those who have none. Food, shelter and even many friends, just like yourself.
Does that sound nice to you, Heather?
View attachment 2023756 I don't want anything from you!
View attachment 2023921
No need to be so rude.
I'm offering you a home.
I'm offering you everything you need to get your life back on track.
Why do you resist?

View attachment 2023756Because you're a creep!
No girl would ever want to be around you!
View attachment 2023921
...I see.
Well, I would say that you leave me little option; however, it is you who does not have a choice.
Under Article 4, Section 9, Clause 3 we are legally responsible for the actions of all orphaned children in
the city of Reborn, wherein the status of an orphan is defined as one who has no known living parents nor legal guardians willing and capable of providing care for the subject.
Under Article 7, Section 2, Clause 2 we are granted the authority to adopt into custody any discovered
orphan within the city limits,
Provided he or she cannot produce legal documentation of guardianship in or outside of the
municipal district.
Orderlies, seize her.

View attachment 2023972
View attachment 2023675Heyy, no, not cool. Back off, Dr. Oldguy.
View attachment 2023756Get off of me! Let me go right now!
View attachment 2023921
Take her.
I suggest you not interfere.
Physical interruption to this procedure qualifies as personal assault and severe delinquency detrimental to standard city functions, And can and will result in a criminal record and lawsuit against your name.
Do have a good day.

Sargon is still busy sperging on social media, so xe can't use their status as a cop to prevent this, but then again would Sargon actually have the authority to do so? The Doctor so far has done nothing illegal, right?

View attachment 2023989
View attachment 2023835Oh my god... I j-just...
View attachment 2023996
Shelly runs back to her gym with Cain behind, while Sargon finally stops sperging and remembers that Cain still hasn't given zher the key so xe goes after them.
View attachment 2024000
View attachment 2023835
Oh my god. I'm so sorry.
View attachment 2023675Heyy, Shelly, don't blame yourself for what that creep does.
He's his own demon.
It's kinda my fault too, I was the one who chased her out of here.

View attachment 2023835
She's g-going to be so mad... Oh my god...I'm sorry... I'm such a bad friend...
View attachment 2023163This is all suuuuuper inst resting and stuff, but can I have my key now?

View attachment 2023675Nonono. You were there for her. That's what's important.
~ Till the end I'll be with you, we'll go where our dreams come true ~
~ All the times that we've been through, you'll always be my best friend ~

View attachment 2023835
Wh-wha? But we just met a little bit ago...
View attachment 2023675Details~ Point's the same.
~ Here we are on a new adventure ~
~ Danger lurks somewhere in the darkness ~
~ We are set for surprises-- even battle! We're a team, no one better mess with us! ~

View attachment 2023835
What do you mean, a team?
View attachment 2023806How in the ever loving fuck did this retard beat me twice????
Also, Shut the fuck up Cain before I kick in your teeth so hard you end up shitting them.

View attachment 2023675Well, we can't just leave her with Dr. Butt now, can we?

View attachment 2023835
But if we do anything, won't we get in trouble?
View attachment 2023675Yeah, you're right.
We could maybe be arrested, put in jail... Big trouble.
But Heather's already in trouble.
So I'm gonna take that chance.

View attachment 2023163Yeah no, you try to do anything and I'll arrest your arse, bitch.

Meanwhile...
View attachment 2024015
View attachment 2024017
View attachment 2024018
View attachment 2024019
Heather is getting zapped to the extreme.

View attachment 2024021
Her screams of agony being so loud that she can be heard all the way to the Lapis gym.

View attachment 2023163What in the bloody hell is that doctor doing? Forget I said anything let's bust her out.
View attachment 2023675 I think we should hurry.
I'll meet you guys in front of the Orphanage.
We're gonna bust her out of there~

View attachment 2023835
O-okay, I'm coming!
View attachment 2023163Yeah, Autismvengers assemble!

This is a good cliffhanger, will Sargon and xer "friends" save Heather or will she be a vegetable by the time they get there? What is Dr. Connal's motivation in all of this? Will Sargon come up with a better name for their "heroic ensemble"? all this an more in the next episode!
Does the game at least teleport you around for all these exposition dumps or do you have to spend all this time moving from one location to the next to hear all these queers espouse melodrama?

This Sigmund guy seems based as fuck though, just the kind of guy to clean up the filth of the city. Should he ever be driven out of Reborn Region, NEWFAG would be more than happy to help him set up a new orphanage, with nice large showers.

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
I know I said this before, but I wanna join in on the Kiwimon Cinematic Universe, but I don't know what game to start with! (I'm kind of a Post Gen 4 fag)
Here a list of 10 pokemon fangames and reborn is on it.

And this is something the writer says about reborn.

Aside from the interesting story and compelling characters,
Makes ya wonder if they even thought about the story when making the review for it.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
I feel kinda tempted to do my own run of Reborn but my hands are kinda tied since there's already a thread on that here. :V
If you looking for more games here the center of pokemon fan games.

See if any of them catches your eye. Such as.

• Pokemon Fusion: Every Pokémon can be fused with any other Pokémon. Each combination has a unique sprite, stats, movepool, pokedex entry, and everything else you could expect from a Pokémon.
  • 176 400 possible combinations: This allows you to get truly creative and have your own, truly unique team every playthrough.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you looking for more games here the center of pokemon fan games.

See if any of them catches your eye. Such as.
Admittedly, I'm one of those faggots who love different character design options for the main protag (See Rejuvenation and whatever), which is probably why I wanted to try my hand at that or Reborn- :eli3:

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Does the game at least teleport you around for all these exposition dumps or do you have to spend all this time moving from one location to the next to hear all these queers espouse melodrama?
hahahahahahahhaha not at all, after every conversation is over everyone just goes while Sargon just stays there and I have to run to the next conversation.

In the next episode I have to run from top to bottom of a building several times and at the end of the whole ordeal all characters just say "shit lets get out of here" and I have to run all the way from the top to the bottom, only for schizo girl to mock sargon by saying "come on Sargon you're such a slowpoke" it can get annoying at times
I know I said this before, but I wanna join in on the Kiwimon Cinematic Universe, but I don't know what game to start with! (I'm kind of a Post Gen 4 fag)
I have some options/suggestions for you:

1.-Pokémon Desolation: The third game set in the same universe as Reborn and Rejuvenation, it was mentioned back in page 9, apparently in borrows heavily from Reborn's mechanics particularly the field effects, so you could complete the trifecta, and it may scratch that Reborn itch you feel.

2.- Pokémon Uranium: this game got DMCA'd by Nintendo, rumors say they sent their fabled hitman Hentai Mitsubishi to grab the devs by the balls, ok jokes aside this fangame has it all new pokémon a new region, new pokémons with good sprite work (on most of them at least), includes the nuclear type and nuclear variations of existing mons, and "totally fair and balanced difficulty" for example there is a guy who has a pokémon with a choice Scarf overherat with the contrarian ability.
The move "Overheat" is a very powerful fire type move, but has the drawback of weakening your pokémon after every use, a pokémon with the contrarian ability has opposite stat gains/loses, so in this case this pokémon gets stronger instead of weaker every time they use overheat, and the choice scarf limits your pokémon to one move but increases your speed, so this mon will outspeed almost anything and if you don't kill it fast after two-three overheats it will one shot everything in the game

3.- Pokémon Reborn: If you just want to play Reborn, the game does implement choices, and even has a major route split later in the game so you can play but doing stuff different, like: choose a starter other than Mudkip, not save the policemen, join the Aqua Gang instead of the Magma, and once I get to the Reshiram/Zekrom route split (you'll understand later what I mean) you can just go the other route.

or you can browse the page Chuckles showed you and see if any of them catch your eye.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hahahahahahahhaha not at all, after every conversation is over everyone just goes while Sargon just stays there and I have to run to the next conversation.

In the next episode I have to run from top to bottom of a building several times and at the end of the while ordeal all characters just say "shit lets get out of here" and I have to run all the way from the top to the bottom, only for schizo girl to mock sargon by saying "come on Sargon you're such a slowpoke" it can get annoying at times

I have some options/suggestions for you:

1.-Pokémon Desolation: The third game set in the same universe as Reborn and Rejuvenation, it was mentioned back in page 9, apparently in borrows heavily from Reborn's mechanics particularly the field effects, so you could complete the trifecta, and it may scratch that Reborn itch you feel.

2.- Pokémon Uranium: this game got DMCA'd by Nintendo, rumors say they sent their fabled hitman Hentai Mitsubishi to grab teh devs by the balls, ok jokes aside this fangame has it all new pokémon a new region, new pokémons with good sprite work (on most of them at least), includes the nuclear type and nuclear variations of existing mons, and "totally fair and balanced difficulty" for example there is a guy who has a pokémon with a choice Scarf overherat with the contrarian ability.
The move "Overheat" is a very powerful fire type move, but has the drawback of weakening your pokémon after every use, a pokémon with the contrarian ability has opposite stat gains/loses, so in this case this pokémon gets stronger isntead of weaker every time they use overheat, and the choice scarf limits your pokémon to one move but increases your speed, so this mon will outspeed almost anything and if you don't kill it fast after two overheats it will one shot everything in the game

3.- Pokémon Reborn: If you just want to play Reborn, the game does implement choices, and even has a major route split later in the game so you can play but doing stuff different, like: choose a starter other than Mudkip, not save the policemen, join the Aqua Gang instead of the Magma, and once I get to the Reshiram/Zekrom route split (you'll understand later what I mean) you can just go the other route.

or you can browse the page Chuckles showed you and see if any of them catch your eye.
I think I'll try out Desolation, complete the Triforce of edgy OC shit. :)

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Episode 13: Dr. Connal or: how I learned to stop sperging and love the P.U.L.S.E. machine

Welcome to the lucky numbered episode of Sargon's journey!
1.PNG

We did a little ofscreen training to our team and it seems No Suit has finally reached perfection. Sargon wastes no time in posting this all over social media.
InstagramPost.png

You may be wondering "Why the hell does Sargon have different clothes and hairstyle in that pic?" and the answer is simple: the drawing I traced over in photoshop has those clothes Sargon changed clothes and hairstyle for the photo-shoot before changing back.
2.PNG

Anyway after hours of boasting on social media, Sargon finally joins the rest of the "Troll Slaiyers" outside the ophanage.
CainFace.png

Geez, I thought we would at least be able to get in.

sargonFace.png
Just kick the fucking door down you white Nigger, Guess I have to do everything myself.

3.PNG

CainFace.pngWhaaat, the door was JUST locked. Shelly and I both tried it!
AnnaFace.png

ANNA: Yepyep! I saw Sargon's glowiness through the wall, so I unlocked the door~
sargonFace.pngYou didn't unlock shite you schizo! I kicked it open.
CainFace.png"Glowiness"?
AnnaFace.png

Sargon glows! It's amazing! Hi, I'm Anna! Nice to meet you!
SargonEvil.png
For the last fucking time I'm not a glownigger you sodding schizo!
CainFace.pngHaha, heyyy. I'm Cain. You're pretty peppy.
NoelFace.png

NOEL: She always is. And always when it's least appropriate.

AnnaFace.png
But being cheerful when it's least appropriate is when it's most necessary!
CharlotteFace.png

CHARLOTTE: So, like, why are you guys here?
Is it for the girl that was just brought in?

sargonFace.png Yes we're the Cringe... I mean Troll Slaiyers and we're here to rescue the only tolerable person I've met in this shitehole.
CharlotteFace.png
She was kicking and screaming the whole way. Not that that's unusual.
ShellyFace.png
We're... um, we're going to save her!
CainFace.pngYeah, it's a prison break~ You guys wanna come?
CharlotteFace.png
Is that even a question? If I have a chance to get out of here, I'm gone.
ShellyFace.pngW-well... We're not leaving without Heather!
CharlotteFace.png
Course you aren't. 'Sides, it's only a matter of seconds until the orderlies notice you guys and toss you out.
sargonFace.pngJust so we're clear the only reason I'm breaking the rest of you schizos out is because you are gym leaders and I want your badges.
4.PNG

sargonFace.pngIt's ok, we have a Shelly, her bullshit alone is enough to handle most of the pedos in here.
CharlotteFace.png
No kidding.
All right, I can take care of a few of them for you.
But if you don't come back for me, heads are gonna roll.
AnnaFace.png Charlotte, what are you doing?
CharlotteFace.png
Creating a diversion.
And so Charlotte walks into the back and starts yelling.
5.PNG

CharlotteFace.pngGive me my cigarettes.
DocFace.png

You know we can't do that, Charlotte.
CharlotteFace.pngSo? Give 'em to me. I want my fucking squares.
DocFace.png
Charlotte, we're going to have to ask you to calm down.
CharlotteFace.pngI'll calm down when I get my smokes.
What else are you gonna do, throw me in the Circuit?
Oooh, I'm so scared.

DocFace.png
We could do that. You're asking for it.
CharlotteFace.pngTry me.
DocFace.png
Fine. Let's go, Charlotte.
CharlotteFace.pngNo! Give me-- Let go of me!
DocFace.png
Ow-- she bit me!
Hey, help me out here! Get her into the Circuit!

All this exchange happens offscreen while our autistic "heroes" just stand there shitting themselves and doing nothing, except Sargon who is still shilling No Suit on social media.
6.PNG

AnnaFace.png It's where they put the really bad kids to be alone.
DocFace.png
Who's that in the doorway?
NoelFace.pngUh oh, they saw you guys.

SargonPhone.pngUh-huh, sure whatever you say "Joel"...

7.PNG

DocFace.png
We're going to have to ask you to leave.
CainFace.pngWell, we're going to have to decline.
sargonFace.pngCome on, Shelly, Faggot let's kick these wanker's arses!
ShellyFace.pngR-right!
8.PNG

Time for the Troll Slaiyers to show what they're made of! Cue the edgy team up music!

9.PNG

Let's show this fag who's boss.
10.PNG

We open the battle by ingraining Depends On to the cold ground, then we use Giga Drain and take away half of Wynaut's health but it retaliates with Mirror Coat and One-shots Depends On.
11.PNG

Fine let's have No Suit deal with it using Rock Slide, his next mon is a Petilil that gets one-shot by SandNigger, and his last mon is a bruxish...
12.PNG

I had to google what this thing was cause I don't remember seeing it before, it dies to a single Discharge from Staticstic.
13.PNG

DocFace.png
Quickly, warn the Doctor! Lock down the quarters!
14.PNG

AnnaFace.pngI'm Anna. Your name is Shelly, right? Wanna be friends?
ShellyFace.png
Friends? But I...
AnnaFace.pngI know, you already have so many friends! But there's room for one more, right~?
ShellyFace.png
I don't have many friends...
AnnaFace.pngOf course you do! Can't you see all the strings?
ShellyFace.png
S-strings?
AnnaFace.pngEvery time a friendship is formed, an invisible thread is tied between two people.
Only, I can see them! And you have so many around you!
I've never seen so many! There must be a lot of people who really care about you.

ShellyFace.png
Really...?
sargonFace.pngShelly don't listen to the schizo, next thing you know she's gonna try to get you into some weird cult or whatever.
NoelFace.pngThe other orderlies are probably going to come back from locking Charlotte up soon.

CainFace.pngWell, that won't do. I'll hold them off as best I can. You guys find Heather!
15.PNG

NoelFace.pngthere are, they can't gang up on you.
CainFace.pngGreat idea~ You're pretty smart, kid. Nidoking, baby, you're up!
DocFace.png
Quickly, grab the boy!
16.gif

Sargon was busy tweeting to even notice Noel getting snatched right in front of them.
ShellyFace.pngUm, I'll follow you, Sargon. Let's hurry!

For this next part we have Shelly as a partner, which should mean we are invincible right?
17.PNG

CainFace.png...That's what she said.
ShellyFace.pngThat's what who said?
sargonFace.pngI'm really starting to regret this whole "team up" shite...

anyway, let's just finish our "mission" and get out of here as soon as possible.
18.PNG

sargonFace.pngArceus dammit Shelly! I want to check whats in there, but nooooo you have to nag about everything.
ShellyCry.png

I...just wanted to um help...

sargonFace.pngFine, let's go save "Joel" and Heather so I can be rid of you faggots for good.
ShellyFace.png

Umm his name is umm Noel not "Joel"...

SargonEvil.png...
ShellyCry.png
...​
19.PNG

Moving on we find more Orderlies, trying to stop us.
20.PNG

Due to having Shelly with us this are all double battles. We deal good damage with a combined Giga Drain and Air Cutter, but fail to kill any of them and they gang up on Depends On fainting him.
21.PNG

We send out Staticstic and use Discharge, and it destroys everything, including Shelly's mon...
ShellyCry.png
Umm why did you... umm
sargonFace.pngShut up it wasn't on purpose...
22.PNG

The battle continiues and its really not that interesting, what is worth noting is that most if not all of the orderlies here have pokémon that counter Shelly's team.
23.PNG

Shelly loses nearly half of her team to a combination of the Orderlies team's being made to counter her, or my own attacks that hit everything.
ShellyCry.png
Can you...um please stop um attacking me too?
sargonFace.pngLook I still have some repressed anger towards you, its nothing persona... actually it is personal. Now shut up and keep walking.

24.PNG

how cute the orderlies think they have a chance.
25.PNG

Like I said before most of these battles are not really that interesting they all have mons that counter Shelly, but even then most fights look like this: (if the time stamp doesn't work skip to 3:58)

26.PNG

The doctors try to lock us out.
ShellyFace.png
Oh no... Noel! What are we gonna do now?
sargonFace.pngWhiteNigga could probably break it, but maybe that will cause some collateral damage...
ShellyFace.png
Maybe Anna will know? Let's go ask her!
27.PNG

So we go back down to the first floor.
AnnaFace.png
That's no good. How do they expect us to rescue anyone if they go and do a thing like that?
Just as well~ I think there's a door-openy thingy in the lab! It's down that hall and to the left. We're not allowed to go in there.That's why I know all about it!
28.PNG

sargonFace.pngAll of this could have been avoided if you had let me go in there, but you had to be a twat about it.
ShellyCry.png
Sorry...
sargonFace.pngAh whatever I'd much rather be stuck with you than with Cain.
29.PNG

Down the hall we find the terminal where Ame (completely oblivious to the situation) gives us tips on how to beat Noel, the Normal type gym leader who uses a Fairy type as an Ace.
30.PNG

Moving on we find more pedos guarding the doctor's office.
31.PNG

But by this point Sargon and Shelly make up a pretty deadly combination.
32.PNG

After beating them up we find this thing, which I don't know what its for, ignore my totally legit Escape Rope number...
33.PNG

And we disengage the lock, so now we can climb back up and continue our rescue mission.
34.PNG

climbing up the newly unlocked floor we find the cells.
sargonFace.pngIs that... blood on the wall?
ShellyFace.png
umm maybe its umm tomato sauce?
moving on we find Noel.
35.PNG

NoelFace.pngIt's a little inconvenient being held here, but Heather is upstairs. The Doctor does his treatments on the top floor. I'm fine. I'm used to being locked in here.

Sargon doesn't give a flying fuck and just continiues walking without saying a single word, the curious thing is Shelly doesn't say anything to him either.

36.PNG

sargonFace.pngwho are you? should I know you?
DocFace.png
When you were here before, you were just staking out the place?
sargonFace.pngNo, that time I came here I was looking fora shrink for my friend here...
ShellySmile.png
!!!!
sargonFace.pngFuck I said "friend"... look just get the fuck out of the way before I kick your arse.
DocFace.png
Our responsibility to the children of Reborn will not be shaken.
We will do as we must to protect them.
ShellyFace.pngIs torturing them protection? I think you need to ask yourself who the real bad guy is...
DocFace.png
That's not a question I'm allowed to ask.
Similarly, this is a place that you're not allowed to be.
Leave.
37.PNG

Aside from me forgetting that Eelektrik has levitate this battle goes pretty smoothly, some of Shelly's mons are ko'ed by my own attacks but Shelly is used to it at this point.
38.PNG

Plot Twist: the monitor the pedos where protecting does not open the gate, but instead unlocks the patient cells, well at least all the schizos are free now.
39.PNG

ShellyFace.pngThe door upstairs was locked...
SargonPhone.pngYou're welcome, for saving you, arsehole! Siri how old does a kid need to be in order for it to be legal to roundhouse kick them in the head?
NoelFace.png
Oh. Right. I think there's a spare key for that in the Doctor's private library, but that's usually locked.
ShellyFace.pngSo what do we do?
NoelFace.png
I'm going downstairs. Maybe Anna will have an idea.
Time to go downstairs again...
40.PNG

sargonFace.pngHoly Shinx it IS blood!

ShellySick.png

Oh Arceus...
sargonFace.pngIts a lot of blood, did a kid get disemboweled in here or what?

ShellySick.png
I...I...I...I feel sick
sargonFace.pngLast time I saw this much blood was when that cunt Corey an heroed outside your gym, remember that? lol, remember Shelly?
ShellySick.png
...Please Sargon...could you um...Oh no I think I'm gonna...
sargonFace.pngHe totally just splattered all over the... oh no don't you fucking dare... not on my shoes you cunt!

Let's just continue with the mission and never speak of this again.
What do you guys think that blood is meant to be? there are no events associated with it, so is it foreshadowing? or just for shock value?

41.PNG

Going back downstairs we find that Cain has managed to push back his attackers and opened a new path, here we find Charlotte.
42.PNG

CainFace.pngOf course we did~ You really doubted us?
CharlotteFace.png You don't want me to answer that.
CainFace.pngHey, we're good!
~ Me and my friends are gonna do it right, you'll never see us run away from a fight ~

CharlotteFace.pngYou're singing at a time like this?
CainFace.pngYep!
CharlotteFace.pngYou're a regular magical princess, aren't you?
CainFace.pngSomeday my prince will come and sweep me away! Charlotte, dear, be my prince?!
CharlotteFace.pngThat's... Yeah, as if.
SargonEvil.pngShut the fuck up you white niggers, I'm getting real tired of all your shite!
DocFace.png
This guy is good...
CainFace.pngYou don't know the half of it, but even I have standards. Get out of here!
43.PNG

CainFace.pngI'm just gonna take a little break now.
sargonFace.pngFucking lazy white nigger...
CharlotteFace.pngWell, that's all good and well, but I still need my cigarettes.
Their storage room is down that way. We're gonna need to break in.

CainFace.pngFor drugs? Real good influence you are on the kids here.
sargonFace.pngSays the fag that lusts after underage girls...
CharlotteFace.pngDon't sass me, princess. I was kidding about those. Our Pokémon are being
kept in there.

ShellyFace.pngOh-oh, that's important! Okay, are you ready, Sargon?
44.PNG

We also free this kid but he doesn't want to be let out.
45.PNG

Having learned nothing these two foolishly try to stop us.
46.PNG

Nothing we can't handle at this point.
47.PNG

DocFace.png
Y-yes, okay...
Charlotte walks into the storage to retrieve their pokémon.
CharlotteFace.pngFour sets of Pokémon lined up-- Charlotte, Anna, Noel, and-- oh, Heather.
I'll just be taking these. And that attractive looking pack of cigs.
Hello, sexy. And finally...
One private office library key. Check.
All right, I'm good. Let's grab the girl and get out.

Charlotte's sprite is not actually doing a peace sign, she used to be holding a cigarrete but it was removed in later versions of the game.
48.PNG

Nothing really interesting here at the library, I thought maybe one of the bookshelves would hide an item or something, but nope. So we climb all the stairs once again (Sargon is gonna end up with some olympic athlete level legs after this) and finally find Heather.
49.PNG

CharlotteFace.pngAnd the last guests arrive.
Well, it's a party now, Doctor. What do you think?
Have you got a diagnosis for your situation?
I think I do:
Royally fucked.

DoctorFace.png

Cute.
Have you had your fun, Charlotte?
We can deal with your incessant habit of acting out for attention in your own session.
This is Heather's session presently, and you're interrupting it.
CharlotteFace.pngSorry, Doctor. I'm afraid you've missed the mark.
I'm not the ringleader of this circus. They're here for the girl.

sargonFace.pngExactly, the Troll Slaiyers are here and we mean business cunt!
ShellyFace.png L-let her go right now!
CainFace.pngYou're just a liiiittle bit outnumbered, Dr. Geezer. I think you should probably just fold~
DoctorFace.png

There's little point in denying that.
But I would ask you to question if your impulses and wild charades are truly the best thing for this girl.
AnnaFace.pngThey're better than lighting her up like a Christmas tree! Now let her go, okay?
sargonFace.pngCan't belive I'm agreeing with a schizo but, yeah let Heather go right now and pray to Arceus you didn't fuck up her brain, she's the only "normal" person I've met in this region.
ShellyFace.pngUm... um, please let her go?

meanwhile Charlotte sneaks next to the Doctor
50.PNG

CharlotteFace.pngOr I'll...
DoctorScream.png

...Agh!!!
CainShock.png
Woah, you don't have to burn the guy.
CharlotteFace.pngThat's the real reason I wanted my cigarettes. I've had an urge to leave a scar like that
for SO long.
Don't you dare feel sorry for him, either.
He's left far worse scars on both me and my sisters.

SargonPhone.pngI don't even want to know what kind of scars you mean...hey I haven't changed my profile pic in a while, let's do that.
DoctorFace.png
Enough.
I care little for this power struggle; have it your way.
Take the girl.
51.PNG

HeatherPotato.png
DoctorFace.png
By the by, I have already taken the liberty of contacting the authorities about this incident.
You will all shortly be apprehended.

CainShock.pngWelp, we got Heather, in that case I say we get out of here pronto.
AnnaFace.pngOkay, let's go, quickly!

And they all bail leaving Sargon in there.
SargonPhone.pngThere I like that pic... wait where is everybody? ah Bollocks.
52.PNG

AnnaFace.png

You could almost even be a Slowbro-- no, a Slowking!
sargonFace.pngFuck you schizo I was busy... doing sane people stuff...
AnnaFace.png
Everybody's gonna meet up under Opal Bridge.
You know, where the train tracks turn off into the underground?
Come quickly, okay!​
1617253632709.png

And Sargon is now a fugitive of the law...
53.PNG

Will Sargon retain xer title of honorary cop? Or will Dr. Connal pay the police to kick them out? Will the Troll Slaiyers assemble again? Is that a Tarantula in my ceiling...?

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Episode 13: Dr. Connal or: how I learned to stop sperging and love the P.U.L.S.E. machine

Welcome to the lucky numbered episode of Sargon's journey!
View attachment 2046968
We did a little ofscreen training to our team and it seems No Suit has finally reached perfection. Sargon wastes no time in posting this all over social media.
View attachment 2047023
You may be wondering "Why the hell does Sargon have different clothes and hairstyle in that pic?" and the answer is simple: the drawing I traced over in photoshop has those clothes Sargon changed clothes and hairstyle for the photo-shoot before changing back.
View attachment 2047033
Anyway after hours of boasting on social media, Sargon finally joins the rest of the "Troll Slaiyers" outside the ophanage.
View attachment 2047041

Geez, I thought we would at least be able to get in.

View attachment 2047045Just kick the fucking door down you white Nigger, Guess I have to do everything myself.

View attachment 2047094
View attachment 2047041Whaaat, the door was JUST locked. Shelly and I both tried it!
View attachment 2047100

ANNA: Yepyep! I saw Sargon's glowiness through the wall, so I unlocked the door~
View attachment 2047045You didn't unlock shite you schizo! I kicked it open.
View attachment 2047041"Glowiness"?
View attachment 2047100

Sargon glows! It's amazing! Hi, I'm Anna! Nice to meet you!
View attachment 2047107 For the last fucking time I'm not a glownigger you sodding schizo!
View attachment 2047041Haha, heyyy. I'm Cain. You're pretty peppy.
View attachment 2047111

NOEL: She always is. And always when it's least appropriate.

View attachment 2047100
But being cheerful when it's least appropriate is when it's most necessary!
View attachment 2047119

CHARLOTTE: So, like, why are you guys here?
Is it for the girl that was just brought in?

View attachment 2047045 Yes we're the Cringe... I mean Troll Slaiyers and we're here to rescue the only tolerable person I've met in this shitehole.
View attachment 2047119
She was kicking and screaming the whole way. Not that that's unusual.
View attachment 2047125We're... um, we're going to save her!
View attachment 2047041Yeah, it's a prison break~ You guys wanna come?
View attachment 2047119
Is that even a question? If I have a chance to get out of here, I'm gone.
View attachment 2047125W-well... We're not leaving without Heather!
View attachment 2047119
Course you aren't. 'Sides, it's only a matter of seconds until the orderlies notice you guys and toss you out.
View attachment 2047045Just so we're clear the only reason I'm breaking the rest of you schizos out is because you are gym leaders and I want your badges.
View attachment 2047158
View attachment 2047045It's ok, we have a Shelly, her bullshit alone is enough to handle most of the pedos in here.
View attachment 2047119
No kidding.
All right, I can take care of a few of them for you.
But if you don't come back for me, heads are gonna roll.
View attachment 2047100 Charlotte, what are you doing?
View attachment 2047119
Creating a diversion.
And so Charlotte walks into the back and starts yelling.
View attachment 2047392
View attachment 2047119Give me my cigarettes.
View attachment 2047396
You know we can't do that, Charlotte.
View attachment 2047119So? Give 'em to me. I want my fucking squares.
View attachment 2047396
Charlotte, we're going to have to ask you to calm down.
View attachment 2047119I'll calm down when I get my smokes.
What else are you gonna do, throw me in the Circuit?
Oooh, I'm so scared.

View attachment 2047396
We could do that. You're asking for it.
View attachment 2047119Try me.
View attachment 2047396
Fine. Let's go, Charlotte.
View attachment 2047119No! Give me-- Let go of me!
View attachment 2047396
Ow-- she bit me!
Hey, help me out here! Get her into the Circuit!

All this exchange happens offscreen while our autistic "heroes" just stand there shitting themselves and doing nothing, except Sargon who is still shilling No Suit on social media.
View attachment 2047413
View attachment 2047100 It's where they put the really bad kids to be alone.
View attachment 2047396
Who's that in the doorway?
View attachment 2047111Uh oh, they saw you guys.

View attachment 2047419Uh-huh, sure whatever you say "Joel"...

View attachment 2047422
View attachment 2047396
We're going to have to ask you to leave.
View attachment 2047041Well, we're going to have to decline.
View attachment 2047045Come on, Shelly, Faggot let's kick these wanker's arses!
View attachment 2047125R-right!
View attachment 2047430
Time for the Troll Slaiyers to show what they're made of! Cue the edgy team up music!

View attachment 2047480
Let's show this fag who's boss.
View attachment 2047487
We open the battle by ingraining Depends On to the cold ground, then we use Giga Drain and take away half of Wynaut's health but it retaliates with Mirror Coat and One-shots Depends On.
View attachment 2047501
Fine let's have No Suit deal with it using Rock Slide, his next mon is a Petilil that gets one-shot by SandNigger, and his last mon is a bruxish...
View attachment 2047508
I had to google what this thing was cause I don't remember seeing it before, it dies to a single Discharge from Staticstic.
View attachment 2047511
View attachment 2047396
Quickly, warn the Doctor! Lock down the quarters!
View attachment 2047526
View attachment 2047100I'm Anna. Your name is Shelly, right? Wanna be friends?
View attachment 2047125
Friends? But I...
View attachment 2047100I know, you already have so many friends! But there's room for one more, right~?
View attachment 2047125
I don't have many friends...
View attachment 2047100Of course you do! Can't you see all the strings?
View attachment 2047100Every time a friendship is formed, an invisible thread is tied between two people.
Only, I can see them! And you have so many around you!
I've never seen so many! There must be a lot of people who really care about you.

View attachment 2047045Shelly don't listen to the schizo, next thing you know she's gonna try to get you into some weird cult or whatever.
View attachment 2047111The other orderlies are probably going to come back from locking Charlotte up soon.

View attachment 2047041Well, that won't do. I'll hold them off as best I can. You guys find Heather!
View attachment 2047567
View attachment 2047111there are, they can't gang up on you.
View attachment 2047041Great idea~ You're pretty smart, kid. Nidoking, baby, you're up!
View attachment 2047396
Quickly, grab the boy!
View attachment 2047606
Sargon was busy tweeting to even notice Noel getting snatched right in front of them.
View attachment 2047125Um, I'll follow you, Sargon. Let's hurry!

For this next part we have Shelly as a partner, which should mean we are invincible right?
View attachment 2047619
View attachment 2047041...That's what she said.
View attachment 2047125That's what who said?
View attachment 2047045I'm really starting to regret this whole "team up" shite...

anyway, let's just finish our "mission" and get out of here as soon as possible.
View attachment 2047629
View attachment 2047045Arceus dammit Shelly! I want to check whats in there, but nooooo you have to nag about everything.

I...just wanted to um help...

View attachment 2047045Fine, let's go save "Joel" and Heather so I can be rid of you faggots for good.

Umm his name is umm Noel not "Joel"...

View attachment 2047107...
View attachment 2047647
Moving on we find more Orderlies, trying to stop us.
View attachment 2047677
Due to having Shelly with us this are all double battles. We deal good damage with a combined Giga Drain and Air Cutter, but fail to kill any of them and they gang up on Depends On fainting him.
View attachment 2047683
We send out Staticstic and use Discharge, and it destroys everything, including Shelly's mon...
View attachment 2047663
Umm why did you... umm
View attachment 2047045Shut up it wasn't on purpose...
View attachment 2047694
The battle continiues and its really not that interesting, what is worth noting is that most if not all of the orderlies here have pokémon that counter Shelly's team.
View attachment 2047701
Shelly loses nearly half of her team to a combination of the Orderlies team's being made to counter her, or my own attacks that hit everything.
View attachment 2047663
Can you...um please stop um attacking me too?
View attachment 2047045Look I still have some repressed anger towards you, its nothing persona... actually it is personal. Now shut up and keep walking.

View attachment 2047715
how cute the orderlies think they have a chance.
View attachment 2047721
Like I said before most of these battles are not really that interesting they all have mons that counter Shelly, but even then most fights look like this: (if the time stamp doesn't work skip to 3:58)

View attachment 2047750
The doctors try to lock us out.
View attachment 2047125
Oh no... Noel! What are we gonna do now?
View attachment 2047045WhiteNigga could probably break it, but maybe that will cause some collateral damage...
View attachment 2047125
Maybe Anna will know? Let's go ask her!
View attachment 2047766
So we go back down to the first floor.
View attachment 2047100
That's no good. How do they expect us to rescue anyone if they go and do a thing like that?
Just as well~ I think there's a door-openy thingy in the lab! It's down that hall and to the left. We're not allowed to go in there.That's why I know all about it!
View attachment 2047782
View attachment 2047045All of this could have been avoided if you had let me go in there, but you had to be a twat about it.
View attachment 2047045Ah whatever I'd much rather be stuck with you than with Cain.
View attachment 2047796
Down the hall we find the terminal where Ame (completely oblivious to the situation) gives us tips on how to beat Noel, the Normal type gym leader who uses a Fairy type as an Ace.
View attachment 2047802
Moving on we find more pedos guarding the doctor's office.
View attachment 2047811
But by this point Sargon and Shelly make up a pretty deadly combination.
View attachment 2047816
After beating them up we find this thing, which I don't know what its for, ignore my totally legit Escape Rope number...
View attachment 2047822
And we disengage the lock, so now we can climb back up and continue our rescue mission.
View attachment 2047826
climbing up the newly unlocked floor we find the cells.
View attachment 2047045Is that... blood on the wall?
View attachment 2047125
umm maybe its umm tomato sauce?
moving on we find Noel.
View attachment 2047836
View attachment 2047111It's a little inconvenient being held here, but Heather is upstairs. The Doctor does his treatments on the top floor. I'm fine. I'm used to being locked in here.

Sargon doesn't give a flying fuck and just continiues walking without saying a single word, the curious thing is Shelly doesn't say anything to him either.

View attachment 2047848
View attachment 2047045who are you? should I know you?
View attachment 2047396
When you were here before, you were just staking out the place?
View attachment 2047045No, that time I came here I was looking fora shrink for my friend here...
View attachment 2047851!!!!
View attachment 2047045Fuck I said "friend"... look just get the fuck out of the way before I kick your arse.
View attachment 2047396
Our responsibility to the children of Reborn will not be shaken.
We will do as we must to protect them.
View attachment 2047125Is torturing them protection? I think you need to ask yourself who the real bad guy is...
View attachment 2047396
That's not a question I'm allowed to ask.
Similarly, this is a place that you're not allowed to be.
Leave.
View attachment 2047868
Aside from me forgetting that Eelektrik has levitate this battle goes pretty smoothly, some of Shelly's mons are ko'ed by my own attacks but Shelly is used to it at this point.
View attachment 2047873
Plot Twist: the monitor the pedos where protecting does not open the gate, but instead unlocks the patient cells, well at least all the schizos are free now.
View attachment 2047879
View attachment 2047125The door upstairs was locked...
View attachment 2047419You're welcome, for saving you, arsehole! Siri how old does a kid need to be in order for it to be legal to roundhouse kick them in the head?
View attachment 2047111
Oh. Right. I think there's a spare key for that in the Doctor's private library, but that's usually locked.
View attachment 2047125So what do we do?
View attachment 2047111
I'm going downstairs. Maybe Anna will have an idea.
Time to go downstairs again...
View attachment 2047888
View attachment 2047045Holy Shinx it IS blood!

View attachment 2047904
Oh Arceus...
View attachment 2047045Its a lot of blood, did a kid get disemboweled in here or what?

View attachment 2047904
I...I...I...I feel sick
View attachment 2047045Last time I saw this much blood was when that cunt Corey an heroed outside your gym, remember that? lol, remember Shelly?
View attachment 2047904
...Please Sargon...could you um...Oh no I think I'm gonna...
View attachment 2047045He totally just splattered all over the... oh no don't you fucking dare... not on my shoes you cunt!

Let's just continue with the mission and never speak of this again.
What do you guys think that blood is meant to be? there are no events associated with it, so is it foreshadowing? or just for shock value?

View attachment 2047929
Going back downstairs we find that Cain has managed to push back his attackers and opened a new path, here we find Charlotte.
View attachment 2047939
View attachment 2047041Of course we did~ You really doubted us?
View attachment 2047119 You don't want me to answer that.
View attachment 2047041Hey, we're good!
~ Me and my friends are gonna do it right, you'll never see us run away from a fight ~

View attachment 2047119You're singing at a time like this?
View attachment 2047041Yep!
View attachment 2047119You're a regular magical princess, aren't you?
View attachment 2047041Someday my prince will come and sweep me away! Charlotte, dear, be my prince?!
View attachment 2047119That's... Yeah, as if.
View attachment 2047107Shut the fuck up you white niggers, I'm getting real tired of all your shite!
View attachment 2047396
This guy is good...
View attachment 2047041You don't know the half of it, but even I have standards. Get out of here!
View attachment 2047949
View attachment 2047041I'm just gonna take a little break now.
View attachment 2047045Fucking lazy white nigger...
View attachment 2047119Well, that's all good and well, but I still need my cigarettes.
Their storage room is down that way. We're gonna need to break in.

View attachment 2047041For drugs? Real good influence you are on the kids here.
View attachment 2047045Says the fag that lusts after underage girls...
View attachment 2047119Don't sass me, princess. I was kidding about those. Our Pokémon are being
kept in there.

View attachment 2047125Oh-oh, that's important! Okay, are you ready, Sargon?
View attachment 2047958
We also free this kid but he doesn't want to be let out.
View attachment 2047960
Having learned nothing these two foolishly try to stop us.
View attachment 2047964
Nothing we can't handle at this point.
View attachment 2047968
View attachment 2047396
Y-yes, okay...
Charlotte walks into the storage to retrieve their pokémon.
View attachment 2047119Four sets of Pokémon lined up-- Charlotte, Anna, Noel, and-- oh, Heather.
I'll just be taking these. And that attractive looking pack of cigs.
Hello, sexy. And finally...
One private office library key. Check.
All right, I'm good. Let's grab the girl and get out.

Charlotte's sprite is not actually doing a peace sign, she used to be holding a cigarrete but it was removed in later versions of the game.
View attachment 2047979
Nothing really interesting here at the library, I thought maybe one of the bookshelves would hide an item or something, but nope. So we climb all the stairs once again (Sargon is gonna end up with some olympic athlete level legs after this) and finally find Heather.
View attachment 2047983
View attachment 2047119And the last guests arrive.
Well, it's a party now, Doctor. What do you think?
Have you got a diagnosis for your situation?
I think I do:
Royally fucked.

View attachment 2047992
Cute.
Have you had your fun, Charlotte?
We can deal with your incessant habit of acting out for attention in your own session.
This is Heather's session presently, and you're interrupting it.
View attachment 2047119Sorry, Doctor. I'm afraid you've missed the mark.
I'm not the ringleader of this circus. They're here for the girl.

View attachment 2047045Exactly, the Troll Slaiyers are here and we mean business cunt!
View attachment 2047125 L-let her go right now!
View attachment 2047041You're just a liiiittle bit outnumbered, Dr. Geezer. I think you should probably just fold~
View attachment 2047992

There's little point in denying that.
But I would ask you to question if your impulses and wild charades are truly the best thing for this girl.
View attachment 2047100They're better than lighting her up like a Christmas tree! Now let her go, okay?
View attachment 2047045Can't belive I'm agreeing with a schizo but, yeah let Heather go right now and pray to Arceus you didn't fuck up her brain, she's the only "normal" person I've met in this region.
View attachment 2047125Um... um, please let her go?

meanwhile Charlotte sneaks next to the Doctor
View attachment 2048004
View attachment 2047119Or I'll...
View attachment 2048012 Woah, you don't have to burn the guy.
View attachment 2047119That's the real reason I wanted my cigarettes. I've had an urge to leave a scar like that
for SO long.
Don't you dare feel sorry for him, either.
He's left far worse scars on both me and my sisters.

View attachment 2047419I don't even want to know what kind of scars you mean...hey I haven't changed my profile pic in a while, let's do that.
View attachment 2047992
Enough.
I care little for this power struggle; have it your way.
Take the girl.
View attachment 2048017
View attachment 2048021...
View attachment 2047992
By the by, I have already taken the liberty of contacting the authorities about this incident.
You will all shortly be apprehended.

View attachment 2048012Welp, we got Heather, in that case I say we get out of here pronto.
View attachment 2047100Okay, let's go, quickly!

And they all bail leaving Sargon in there.
View attachment 2047419There I like that pic... wait where is everybody? ah Bollocks.
View attachment 2048024

You could almost even be a Slowbro-- no, a Slowking!
View attachment 2047045Fuck you schizo I was busy... doing sane people stuff...
View attachment 2047100
Everybody's gonna meet up under Opal Bridge.
You know, where the train tracks turn off into the underground?
Come quickly, okay!​
View attachment 2048039
And Sargon is now a fugitive of the law...
View attachment 2048041
Will Sargon retain xer title of honorary cop? Or will Dr. Connal pay the police to kick them out? Will the Troll Slaiyers assemble again? Is that a Tarantula in my ceiling...?
God, this was a blast to read! I wonder what Sargon would think of Kira...