Let's Sperg Pokémon Reborn (Screenshot LP) -A Matureᵀᴹ take on the beloved franchaise- -

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the club.
I personally find it funny that 4 (although on of those is dead as of now) of the LPs on this site start with evil terrorists blowing something up. Then you have 2whomon and Daybreak which runs more toward the standard 'fun adventure' trope.

Then there's you and Polyboros2, the mad lads who are doing Wack and Clover. Reading your reactions to the insanity is just a treat.

Yukari Yakumo

Eternally trying to complete the Bnahabra set
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally find it funny that 4 (although on of those is dead as of now) of the LPs on this site start with evil terrorists blowing something up. Then you have 2whomon and Daybreak which runs more toward the standard 'fun adventure' trope.

Then there's you and Polyboros2, the mad lads who are doing Wack and Clover. Reading your reactions to the insanity is just a treat.
Through The Eyes of Madness, am I right?

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
I personally find it funny that 4 (although on of those is dead as of now) of the LPs on this site start with evil terrorists blowing something up.
indeed, its probably because they have to show you as soon as possible how mature their games are and terrorism is one of the quickest ways I can think of to achieve that, but then again Rejuvenation and Desolation take place in the same universe as Reborn (Rejuvenation even has a spot in Reborn's official page) so maybe those universes are prone to explosions

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
indeed, its probably because they have to show you as soon as possible how mature their games are and terrorism is one of the quickest ways I can think of to achieve that, but then again Rejuvenation and Desolation take place in the same universe as Reborn (Rejuvenation even has a spot in Reborn's official page) so maybe those universes are prone to explosions
Maybe, but just having adult themes in the game doesn't make it automatically "mature" South Park has adult themes and it's immature as hell. If we're being honest here, Kiwi Farms is like that as well to a point. Sure, having killers and rapists in your game makes it something you want to keep the tykes away from, but the way it's presented in the Rebornverse comes off much like a 13-year old smoking cigarettes because he thinks it makes him look cool and grown up. But then, that's why we can have so much fun making fun of it. It's so over the top it's fun to bust on the insane levels of edge, just like the aforementioned smoking tween.

Yukari Yakumo

Eternally trying to complete the Bnahabra set
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but just having adult themes in the game doesn't make it automatically "mature" South Park has adult themes and it's immature as hell. If we're being honest here, Kiwi Farms is like that as well to a point. Sure, having killers and rapists in your game makes it something you want to keep the tykes away from, but the way it's presented in the Rebornverse comes off much like a 13-year old smoking cigarettes because he thinks it makes him look cool and grown up. But then, that's why we can have so much fun making fun of it. It's so over the top it's fun to bust on the insane levels of edge, just like the aforementioned smoking tween.
I honestly see Reborn as what edgy teens want in Pokemon, which makes sense since it started as a roleplay by a bunch of moody 'tards.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
I honestly see Reborn as what edgy teens want in Pokemon, which makes sense since it started as a roleplay by a bunch of moody 'tards.

If you have any experience with ttrpgs or other roleplays, most of the insane plot twists in Reborn can be explained with 'the player thought it would be funny' and 'overdramatic backstories and relationships are fun to play with'. Rejuvenation and Desolation seem to be played 100% straight and seriously as well as being a massive slog gameplay-wise (fuck Desolation's second gym) and that's where they fall apart. Lesser copies of flawed but fun original, if you will.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck me.

I went back to the game after posting that and managed to deal with that gym almost painlessly. It just required getting one of the three pokémon available who had type advantage (one of which is starter only) in that gym and training four new pokémon to the level cap.

Careful what you say, Given the autistic nature of the fandom someone might draw that happening years down the road.

Given the nature of Touhou fandom, the ship on drawing Yukari Yakumo fucked has sailed years ago.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Episode 14: L̴̫̹̐̊͐̃͊̓̐̀̂͗̏͗̉͒ę̶̧͕̼̳̮̤̮̣̳̈́̈́͛̔̉́̈́̋ ̶̛̛̠̝̺̭̳̞̝͙͚͖̈́̅̂͋̋͆͌ͅs̴̻̃̒̃̂͌̓̆͌͋͘͠͝p̴̮͈͇̭̳̫̯̲̱̼̖̱̖͉̪̊̕ö̴͉̣͓͉͍́͒͝o̸̡͚͇͈̱̺̬̼͊͒͗͊̓p̷̠̳̖̔̊̑̓͂͐̿̈̊̍͝͝ͅỷ̶̱͓̳̞͇̜̣̺̺̯̎̾̔̇̌̽̂̽̕̚̚͜ ̸̨̰̜͍̦͗̊̌͊̀̆̉̉́̽͘e̶̺͇͈̥̖̣̝̙̰͖͆͋̿̕p̵͉̱͚̪̠̤͉̹͕̪̯͈̹̘̔̉̉̾͝ͅî̸̢̬̹͙̮͈͕͔͎̝̞̞͂̈́̔̌͆̑̈́̆̀̾̌̕͘ş̷̲̦̜͈̗̖͓̣͎̩͚͕̂̀̊͆̋̋͜͝ŏ̶̳̹̀̅̈́̈ḍ̶̡̫̟͇͇̔̈͜͠ͅë̴̙̳͖͉̬̗̥͔̤̟̞͓́̐̔̒́̌̂͋͒͌̈́͗̀̕͜ͅ

Welcome back to the next episode of Sargon's journey! Our gender non conforming hero is now a fugitive of the law, for helping a bunch of schizos break their containment.
1.PNG

Before meeting with the schizos under the bridge I decided to complete a couple of side quests first, there nothing really interesting so I won't be showing them, but I do want to show this particular one.
2.PNG

Inside a ruined building we find a man running around worried for his missing pokyman.
3.PNG

We find his Mareep not far from where he is. we give it some PokéSnax to calm it down.
4.PNG

And it joins our party! I named it Sheeple, I went back to its owner but he is nowhere to be seen so I guess he died or something, anyway free pokeyman. Let's continiue with the plot.
5.PNG

Anna tells us to hurry up before running deeper into the tunnels.
6.PNG

CharlotteFace.png

The police are going to be looking for us. They probably know we're going to try and escape the city,
so the exits will be sealed.
But this tunnel happens to run underneath the city, and comes out right in the Chrysolia Region.
And it just so happens my sisters have a house there. We can lay low there until things cool down.
'Course, that means smashing our way through here. I think I'll leave this bit to you, Sargon.

7.PNG

Meanwhile, Heather remains silent, I don't blame her i wouldn't want to speak to any of this people either.
8.PNG

This is the point in the game where knowing Rock Smash becomes mandatory, and none of these self-inserts can be bothered to teach it to their mons, so its up to Sargon to smash.
9.PNG

To my surprise WhiteNigga is not able to learn it, well I'll teach it to SandNigger.
10.PNG

the Schizo brigade moves on after Sargon clears the way.
11.PNG

meanwhile, Dr. Evil knows where we are hiding.
DoctorFace.png

Of course, that was predictable.
???: Excuse me, Doctor.
12.PNG

EvilFace.png
...operations
Doctor, I understand that you've lost something.
I believe we can be of some benefit to each other.

13.PNG

After the scene is over we return to the tunnels and run into a shiny Graveler
Graveler's shiny and non shiny sprites are different instead of just recolors.
075.png
075s.png

14.PNG

We also catch a Klink in here and name it CogsOfWar.
15.PNG

We reunite with our "friends".
CharlotteFace.png

Ugh. The only way through passes through this door, and the computer won't even turn on to open it.
CainFace.png
What's it for, anyway?

ShellyFace.png
Um, I- I think I know...
I think it's the basement of the old Yureyu building.
I read that they used to use it to import resources via the rail, so they had it run right through their HQ.
They used to be the economic center of Reborn, but um, then... the earthquakes happened, and they were hit so hard they had to close.
They also managed the city's electricity... so that went down, too. And then the entire city shut down
until Ame restored it.
...Right?

Sargon meanwhile is arguing about gamergate with some trainer from the Tofu world or something like that, Sargon doesn't watch Kantonian cartoons.
NoelFace.png

So then it won't open because it's probably still hooked up to the old Power Plant.

AnnaFace.png

Old Power Plant?
Wait a second! That's where Mr. Shadow lives!
I bet if someone went up there and asked him to turn it back on, he would!
SargonPhone.png
Of course the fucking schizo suggests speaking to a ghost...
ShellyFace.pngW-wait, you mean Shade? The creepy looking- Um... Is... is he even, um, human?

Who knows! He's really super nice, though!AnnaFace.png
NoelFace.pngHe never speaks. How would you know?
AnnaFace.png

I just do. Hey, he's also a Reborn Gym Leader.
Sargon, Sargon, Sargon! I know!
You should go up to the old Power Plant and ask Mr. Shadow to turn it back on and then fight him!​

CainFace.png Ohhh, that's the place across Beryl Bridge, right?

I'll have Nostra tell him to unlock the door, so go quickly, okay~?AnnaFace.png
sargonFace.pngGladly, anything to get away from you wankers, also a gym leader who never speaks sounds great.
16.PNG

Se we go to search Shade, and just outside his gym we find this cave, let's explore it, we may find something good here.
17.PNG

This cave looks nice, my team needs a few adjustments before battling Shade, maybe I can train them here.
18.PNG

Deep inside the cave we find a Beartic about to attack a Smoochum, Sargon decides to intervene on the cycle of life, hoping to catch one or both of them.
19.PNG

This is treated by the game as a trainer battle, probably to prevent me from just spamming pokéballs at it, or even worse cheating in a Master Ball.
20.PNG

ah fuck look at that thing's level, well we can do this, there's 6 of us and one of him...
Beartic obviously outspeeds us and sets up hail, but we can turn this to our advantage by using Gyro Ball (That attack does more damage the slower the user is), we take approx 1/4 of its health.
In the next turn Beartic uses a terrain-enhanced blizzard that does a ton of damage, and we take another 1/4 of its health with Gyro Ball.
21.PNG

I make the "brilliant" decision of attacking instead of healing which results in NazisRpref dying to a second terrain enhanced-blizzard.
22.PNG

Time for SandNigger to melt this motherfucker away, Beartic uses rest so it heals back to full health, while we attack with Lava Plume and do laughable damage since the terrain weakens fire type moves. Buuut Lava Plume has the added effect of melting away this terrain and turning it into a water field.
23.PNG

Beartic is still asleep, so we attack with another Lava Plume, but the new terrain still weakens all fire type moves so we keep doing laughable damage. Fine let's use Earth Power instead...
24.PNG

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, the terrain makes it so all ground type moves always miss.
so we try to use Rock Slide this time, but Beartic wakes up and one-shots SandNigger with Blizard, which also freezes the terrain again...
25.PNG

I deploy WhiteNigga only for her to be one-shotted by a terrain-enhanced Blizzard.
I switch to Staticstic and use a cotton candy to revive NaziRpref, Staticstic gets one-shoted by Blizzard too, giving his life so our Steel supremacist can rejoin the battle.
26.PNG

Time for round 2 bitch!
I use this first turn to heal, and Beartic decides to use Hail again since it had finally subsided.
it uses Flail in the next turn which does little damage (I think it finally ran out of PP for Blizzard), and we use Gryo Ball bu our attack misses.
I use Iron Defence to ensure our steel nazi doesn't get one shotted, but the cheeky bear uses Rest again to heal up.
27.PNG

Since I'm running out of PP for Gyro Ball I decide to use future Sight this time, I then use Psywave on the next turn only for it to fucking miss. Beartic wakes up and immediately uses Rest again... I attack with Psywave but
28.PNG

It fucking misses again, thankfully we finally reach the predestined attack and Beartic takes the Future Sight attack but sadly it receives very little damage.
I use my last Gyro Ball followed by two Future sight and psywave, Beartic wakes up and uses Hail again, a third psywave leaves it approx 1/4 of its health and then
29.PNG

and just like that its back to full health, :crocodile:
attcking with Psywave is all I can do at this point, Beartic took a second Future Sight attack but it failed, I guess it can't be used twice or some shit.
I keep pummeling it with Psywave while the hail keeps pummeling me, and I manage to take it to below half health and
30.PNG

It fucking rests again and recovers to full health. This goes on for a while, I damage it enough it uses Rest goes back to full health, rinse and repeat, I'm starting to run out of PP so I revive WhiteNigga, but Beartic wakes up and one shots it with Flail, I redeploy NazisRpref and it gets pummeled by Flail, we manage to nearly kill it while it keeps spamming Flail, maybe it finally ran out of PP for Rest it has been attacking instead of...
31.PNG

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this gay bear.

So in my chimpout I ended up resetting the game instead of taking a screenshot... you know what fuck this shit. Meet Bullshit the perfect representation of an autistic faggot raging.
32.PNG

33.PNG

She's 100% legit as you can see...
34.PNG

seriosuly there's nothing suspicious or illegal about her, trust me...
35.gif

This feels so fucking satisfying.
36.PNG

Defeating Beartic causes it to run away and Smoochum joins our team.
So since I had to use Sargon's Mary Sue powers to win, I won't be using this Smoochum at all during my playthrough since I didn't win in a TRUE & HONEST fashion, and don't worry Bullshit is going into the PC and hopefully staying there.
ni.png

Let's just move on with the plot.
37.PNG

Outside of Shade's gym a Drifloon with a kidnapped child can spawn if the weather is windy, Sargon just needs to cash in a few favors to make this happen.
38.PNG

We need this guy... girl actually for Shade's gym, so we throw poke balls at it until it stays in one.
39.PNG

I finally rename WhiteNigga to Weebshit and put it on the bench since a fighting type pokémon wouldn't be that useful in a ghost type gym. Same with NazisRpref since psychic is weak to ghost.
40.PNG

Sargon spray paints the Drifloon and names it EnoughPres (sadly Enough Pressure is over the char limit).
41.PNG

We also spray paint this Poochyena and call it Poochie.
Now let's go train this two somewhere.
cue the epic training montage:

42.PNG

43.PNG

Let's go kick Shade's ass.
44.PNG

This is what the inside of the gym looks like, before you ask no we can't use Flash until we beat Shade.
45.PNG

Ame, gives us advice on Shade but Sargon doesn' need advice from some tranny.

You didn't know Amethyst was a tranny well now you know.
41%.PNG

Here's a tumblr post whre Amethyst talks about all that in case you're interested.

46.PNG

The gym has no trainers but does have wild encounters, its main puzzle involves activating some monitors to unlock the doors so you can reach shade.
47.gif

Activating every monitor shows you a spoopy video, in this case a Garchomp apprently mauling someone.
sargonFace.pngYou need more than that to scare me faggot!

48.gif

the next monitor shows Amaria seeminlgy becoming An Hero.
sargonFace.pngThis videos better be fake, that bitch can't die before I get her badge.
49.gif

Next video shows, someone getting torn apart I think?
50.gif

The last video shows Corey uninstalling his life.

sargonFace.pngStill salty about that cunt not giving me my badge...

And we finally reach Mr. Creeepypasta himself
51.PNG

sargonFace.pngOi cunt, I'm here to kick your ass and to ask you to turn on the power or something.

.̵̫̅̾͑̿̓͌͌͠.̴̨̛̟͓̙̯̃̈́̆͑̒̀́̓͜͜.̵͕̘̜̖͚̰̥̩̙͗͗͒̕ͅȦ̷̢̨̛̜͍͔͓̺͔̜̹̱̆̓͋̉̽͋͂͜b̴̺͈̭̺̋̑̓̓̓̔͛͐y̷̟̩̭̜͇̠͗̾̑̋̌̊͐̋͝s̶̡̙̫̬̣̭̩͛͋̂̏̈́̽s̸̡̨̢͉̣̙̘̣͉̊̏́̈́̀͜͝ ̷̺̙̰̱̜̯̔̃̐̒ͅị̸̧̨̧͈͕̗́̅ş̷̛̣͚͇͚̤̮̙̮͈̞̓͒͐̑ ̸̨̠̮̖͓̦̪͉͗͘ũ̸̡̨̧̜͎̰͕̣̰̤̭̒͗͂̽̈́͊̚ň̵̖͕̤̫̼̣̈́̈͛͂͜r̵̨̲̙̳͙̥̫̬̱̘̝̬̃̅̕̚e̴̡̨͍̤̹͚̠͙̮̽̊́̓͒͌͂͊̓̄͋͋l̵̩͔̯̤̫̟̫̦̯̪̻̉̒̈́̇͂̃̀̔̀̈́͘͝e̸̬̭̘͇͈͚͙̹͉̳̍̍̈̽́̆̀͘͠ń̴̻̹̳̠͊͘ͅṭ̶̬̙̫̓͛͊̍̈̅̈́̚i̵̤͐́͑͝n̴̫̪̪̘͉͉͊͂͌̂͑̏̀̓̈̚g̷̡͓̾̈́̃͝.̶̧̻̩̙̺̹̐͌̉̕ͅ
ShadeFace.png
SargonPhone.png*stress sigh* So thats how its gonna be huh? well I have just the thing.
face.png

Sadly Deviant doesn't know how to use Messenger and JuiceBox's account has been inactive ever since some incident with an invisible shopkeeper.
ShadeFace.png

A̴͕̙̫̜͑̽̏̋̂̉̽r̸͔̟̣̀̈́͘e̴͉̩͓̭̩͚͂̿̑̍̑̎̚ ̴̝̜͙̂͛̈́̎͗͊͂̕͝ŷ̴̨̛̼̞̖̟̓̈̇o̷͔̟͚̔̌̌͂̂̈́͝ú̶̫̙̤̬̫̱̞̳̣̪̦̻̓̃̂̏̏͘̚ ̶̛̪͎̝̜̤̆̽̇̋̍̅̂̀̀͝g̸̛̰̪͑̂ơ̶̹̞̒́n̴̄̅̃̉͗̈́̈́̌̆̔͜n̴̞̈͛̓͆͛̄͘a̵̝̝͇̳͒͌ ̴̢̢̗̖͍̥̝͎̯̘̻͙̓f̷̬̦̜̠̥̙̪͎͖̤̺̝͋͌̿̆̐̌̾̅́͝i̶̛̬̰̰͉͖͈̮̋̈́̋̆͂͛̚͜g̴̹̬̥̭͊̌h̵̡̹̗͇̳̪͂̿͛͗̚t̷̫̳̺̱͓͆̑̆̀̈́͘͠͝ ̷̧͖̰̖̰̦̣͗͐̂͂͌̿̉̋n̶̖͍̩̝̯͚̭͛̑̍̆͂͗̒̕̚͘͠͝ȯ̶̮̯̎̂͜w̴̱̰͙͖͆̓͌̕͜͜?̷̢̛̦̖̥̤̮̂͌̾̓̓̊͠​
SargonPhone.png*epic stress sigh* Just one more second...
53.PNG

I forgot to take screenshots of it before but I also trained CogsOfWar for this fight.
52.PNG

We don't need JuiceBox to kick this guy's ass our own pokeymen are more than enough.
54.PNG

Entity, very spoopy, cue Corey's battle theme!

55.PNG

He leads with a Gengar named Corey... Whatever we lead with Staticstic, the battle with Beartic taught me to have the Reborn wiki open with the field effects, so Shade fights in a short circuit field that makes his ghost attacks stronger, but if we use Discharge we turn it into a factory field and remove his advantage.
We get a lucky Crit and one shot "Corey".
56.PNG

His next mon is a Rotom, a mon I had always thought was a Legendary, until very recently did I learn I was wrong.
Rotom attacks first with Discharge leaving Poochie in the red, but our brave wolf won't die until he achieves heaven so we retaliate with Assurance taking nearly 3/4 of its health, but his Discharge turned the field back into a short circuit one.
He then attacks with a terrain-enhanced Shadow Ball but Poochie survives and keeps attacking, Rotom uses Discharge again changing the field, before dying to another Assurance.
57.PNG

His next mon is a shiny Mimikyu, I thought Poochie would be faster and attacked instead of healing, sadly that was not the case and Mimikyu defeated our dog with a terrain-enhanced Thunderbolt.
58.PNG

SandNigger attacks with Lava Plume, Mimikyu takes no damage on the first turn thanks to its ability and retaliates with Shadow Claw, We attack with Rock Slide doing little damage and receive another Shadow Claw to the face, in the third turn Mimikyu gets a lucky critical hit and defeats SandNigger.
59.PNG

I send Staticstic and use Charge Beam to take advantage of the terrain, we leave it with less than half of its health with a critical-hit terrain enhanced attack, but the fucker just restores health with its Sitrus Berry, retaliates with Play Rough and one shots Staticstic.
60.PNG

We send CogsOfWar now, Mimikyu attacks with Shadow Claw and takes away half of our health but we respond with a terrain-enhanced Gear Grind and defeat it. By the way all of his pokémon except Rotom and Dhelmise (which he hasn't used yet) have perfect IVs.
61.PNG

I use a Cotton candy to revive SandNigger, while CogsOfWar barely survives a Crit Shadow Claw. I heal our gears in the next turn and attack with a terrain enhanced Gear grind... that misses. I finish healing SandNigger in the next turn while CogsOfWar dies to a crit Shadow Claw.
62.PNG

We send out EnoughPress and use Destiny Bond, correctly predicting that our Balloon would die to a crit Shadow Claw, but we take Banette with us, that fucking puppet was really lucky with the critical hits.
63.PNG

We are both down to our last two pokémon.
SandNigger attacks with Lava Plume that leaves Dhelmise in the red, while taking a lot of damage from Shadow Claw, in the next turn I revive Poochie while SandNigger barely survives a second Shadow Claw. We feed SandNigger some ice Cream too, so she can remain on the fight. and finally burn down the infidel.
64.PNG

We heal SandNigger, while Doublade gets a lucky crit Shadow Claw and leaves SandNigger in the red, forcing me to heal twice in a row.
65.PNG

It dies on the third turn to a Lava Plume.
66.PNG

...Level 45.ShadeFace.png
...Enable Flash.
...Gift.
67.PNG

sargonFace.pngThanks, Can't belive Schizo girl was right, you are somewhat nice. Oh one more thing could you turn on the power?
ShadeFace.png

...Power?
...Activate.
...Observe.
68.PNG

And dun, dun, duuuuuun the bad guys where waiting behind the door, I recorded a gif of this scene but for some reason it refuses to upload, but all the kids get kidnapped here except for Cain who was the only one smart enough to actually use his pokémon.
post.png

I think this is a good cliffhanger. Will Sargon be able to save those poor kids in time? What is that "job" Maxwell is talking about? How many alts has Cain made at this point? Tune in next time to find out!

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
Wait Amethyst is a tranny. :stress: On the brightside you could never tell unless told he was.

Also the one you said looks like someone being torn apart.

Looks like a pokemon is exploding, and then the person falls apart afterwards?

It Really feels like shade blew his load on the Garchomp, and just winging.

Also
m'lady.png
M'sargon.

Who would have guessed shade is just a pokemon outside of reborn.

You know who shade reminds me of.

TheMysteriousMrEnter

Wait hold on. WHO THE FUCK MADE A LITERAL GHOST A FUCKING GYM LEADER? Who is making the trek to shade with new gym badges when he runs out of them? Did he design the badges himself, or did the pokemon league design them, and he was okay with it.

Let's be honest if the game was able to answer any of these questions, it would just.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
Wait hold on. WHO THE FUCK MADE A LITERAL GHOST A FUCKING GYM LEADER? Who is making the trek to shade with new gym badges when he runs out of them? Did he design the badges himself, or did the pokemon league design them, and he was okay with it.

Shade is one of the few Reborn gym leaders who is mentally stable, good at his job and has an accessible gym.

Julia: Way too into explosions.
Florinia: Also pretty good at her job.
Corey: Literally works for organization trying to destroy the city.
Shelly: Literally a child.
Shade: Good at his job.
Kiki: I'll let the OP rant about her.
Aya: Doesn't even want the job. Her gym is in the middle of deadly, dangerous wasteland.
Serra: Good at her job and barely a character.
Noel: Literally a child and held in an orphanage where he's not allowed to battle.
Radomus: At least a little mentally unstable.
Luna: Her gym is literally a hidden cave. Also a child.
Samson: Barely a character and has a weird ticket system for allowing people to battle him.
Charlotte: Literally a child and held hostage in an orphanage.
Terra: Literally insane and also works for criminals.
Ciel: Barely a character and has a weird ticket system for allowing people to battle her.
Adrienn: Faggot Mary Sue queer. Also has been missing for decades without losing his job.
Titania: Her gym is in fucking desert.
Amaria: Suicidal and might decide to try killing challengers instead of battling them.

And that's where the gyms ended the last time I played Reborn to completion.

Reborn League isn't very well organized.

And everyone get ready, one of the two worst parts of the game is coming up. It'll be ages before the next level cap increase.

Last edited:

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Of course the Ghost gym needed some edgy suicide videos. I assume Shade's team is supposed to be those dead people. Gosh, 200spoopy400me.

On a side note, these terrain effects are retarded. And I thought weather fucked with the game.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Looks like a pokemon is exploding, and then the person falls apart afterwards?
hmm now that I think about it you may be right about that, we'll have to wait and see.
On a side note, these terrain effects are retarded. And I thought weather fucked with the game.
I'm 50/50 on the terrain effects, on one side there was a lot of effort put into them and it sort of separates Reborn from the rest of the fangames, (but then again half of the fangames just copied this mechanic). But on the other hand, we have gym leaders with terrains desinged to give them every possible advantage against you and several of them even have the tools to counter your attempts at turning the terrain against them. But what annoys me the most is how many effects they can have, and the game expects you to keep track of all of them, I'm not autistic enough to learn every effect caused by every terrain, sure you can have the wiki open and check the effects, but what kind of game requires you to have the wiki always open in another tab?

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
I'm 50/50 on the terrain effects, on one side there was a lot of effort put into them and it sort of separates Reborn from the rest of the fangames, (but then again half of the fangames just copied this mechanic). But on the other hand, we have gym leaders with terrains desinged to give them every possible advantage against you and several of them even have the tools to counter your attempts at turning the terrain against them. But what annoys me the most is how many effects they can have, and the game expects you to keep track of all of them, I'm not autistic enough to learn every effect caused by every terrain, sure you can have the wiki open and check the effects, but what kind of game requires you to have the wiki always open in another tab?
Yeah, that's what I meant. If it had one or two effects per terrain, it'd probably be okay. But good lord, there's 5 or 6 effects per at least, and with 16 different types of terrain...

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
but what kind of game requires you to have the wiki always open in another tab?

While you can avoid the wiki, you'll likely end up just not enjoying the game as much. There a lot of cryptic things the game hints at with the oracle, but also a lot of stuff that better to check the wiki about. It's not impossible to win with out being spoiled by the wiki, but my god there many run lost because I didn't think checking X on the wiki would have saved me from my own stupidity.

Such as the classic Wand of Striking casted over the drawbridge while right next/ontop of the drawbridge, causing it to break, and getting the message that your adventurer falls into the lava/water and dies.

Bender

Bender Bee Rodriguez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

While you can avoid the wiki, you'll likely end up just not enjoying the game as much. There a lot of cryptic things the game hints at with the oracle, but also a lot of stuff that better to check the wiki about. It's not impossible to win with out being spoiled by the wiki, but my god there many run lost because I didn't think checking X on the wiki would have saved me from my own stupidity.

Such as the classic Wand of Striking casted over the drawbridge while right next/ontop of the drawbridge, causing it to break, and getting the message that your adventurer falls into the lava/water and dies.
Fuck Nethack, on one of my first attempts to play it I fell off my horse, broke my neck and died instantly on my first turn. I've never played it since.