Let's Sperg Pokémon Reborn (Screenshot LP) -A Matureᵀᴹ take on the beloved franchaise- -

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Here's a small teaser for Episode 15

I tried uploading the gif I mentioned at the end of the last episode, but the farms keeps running into problems, so for any other LPer out there if your gif is longer than a few seconds it won't upload.

We are getting close to where I dropped the game last time I played...
1.PNG

I'm adding Sheeple to the team and replacing Staticstic, so we bathe it in cheap paint and proceed to train.
2.PNG

Sargon's patented training method of beting up hookers and niggers works wonders for our little sheep.
3.PNG

Sargon's status as a cop protects xer from any sort of repercussion from the authorities.
4.PNG

I never showed what the badges in this game look like, so here they are.
5.PNG

And here's the current team. I think we're all set let's go save our schizo "friends".

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
Here's a small teaser for Episode 15

I tried uploading the gif I mentioned at the end of the last episode, but the farms keeps running into problems, so for any other LPer out there if your gif is longer than a few seconds it won't upload.

We are getting close to where I dropped the game last time I played...
View attachment 2088235
I'm adding Sheeple to the team and replacing Staticstic, so we bathe it in cheap paint and proceed to train.
View attachment 2088239
Sargon's patented training method of beting up hookers and niggers works wonders for our little sheep.
View attachment 2088240
Sargon's status as a cop protects xer from any sort of repercussion from the authorities.
View attachment 2088246
I never showed what the badges in this game look like, so here they are.
View attachment 2088253
And here's the current team. I think we're all set let's go save our schizo "friends".
Do we have to save them? Reborn is diseased, rotten to the core.
Might as well go full armstrong and pull it out by the roots.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Episode 15: The Strength Saga -Origins-

Welcome back to the next episode of Pokémon Reborn!!!!!!!!
1.PNG

Sargon has a bike now, and this helps a lot because the city is huge and I have to run from one side of it to the other, constantly.
There is a guy that teaches the pledge moves in the Lapis Ward, while looking for his house I accidentally went into the old lady we robbed with the Magma Gang, she is reproting the crime to the police but the office doesn't belive that Sargon could be a criminal since xe is a cop too, and afterwards he gives us a bike voucher that was meant to be a gift for his niece but she dead so we get the bike now.

2.PNG

sargonFace.png
:Ugh what are you doing here cunt?

I'm SO glad to see you! I don't know what to do.
victoriaface-png.2090781

I ran into Cain, and he told me that Shelly and a bunch of other children were kidnapped!
SargonPhone.png
Oh no what a tragedy... I just lost 20 Followers on Twitter!!!!!1

VictoriaFace.png

They're being kept past there, but there's all this debris in the way.
That said, a Pokémon can move it, but...
You'd need the Machine for Strength, and the Badge to use it.
Sargon, do you remember before, I told you about Apophyll Academy? It's on the other side of Azurine Lake.
SargonPhone.pngUh huh, sure... wait you said badge? I'm all ears.
VictoriaFace.png

Well, my sensei there, Kiki, actually has the Machine.
I told Cain that and he ran off right away.
He really wants to help those kids.

sargonFace.png"Help" is not the word I'd use to describe that faggot's intentions.
VictoriaFace.png
Also, the Badge you need to use it is the Blight Badge, from the Poison Gym Leader.
I think you know, but a new Poison Leader was picked recently.Aya.
It turns out, she's Cain's sister.
And only Cain has the key to get into Byxbysion Wasteland where she lives.
sargonFace.pngI just remembered, that faggot still hasn't given me the key to the Wasteland.
VictoriaFace.png
We need to go with Cain across Azurine Lake! If we hurry, we can probably still catch him at the Coral Ward!
3.PNG

And Victoria runs off while Sargon is bitching on Twitter about faggots and the color purple.
4.PNG

This rock (the one in the middle of the picture) is infamous among the Reborn comunity, only the most hardcore of Amethyst's simps defend it, and you'll see why its so despised over the course of the next few episodes.
5.PNG

And we're off to the Coral Ward, the place where we met Amaria.
6.PNG

We say hi to our blind "friend", she's still salty and won't give us new questions. Let's just find purple faggot.
7.PNG

CainFace.png

I guess you already know what happened, right?
sargonFace.pngYeah, and I'm surprised that you are somehow smarter than an elite four member and several gym leaders...
CainFace.png
I destroyed the passage so that they wouldn't catch me, too.
Guess I wasn't thinking.
I'm gonna get back in there and save them.
Heather, and Shelly, and-- all of them.
So I gotta get that Machine from Kiki.
But Kiki is across Azurine Lake.
sargonFace.pngSo what? You're scared of a little water?
CainFace.png
The acidic water will damage any boat that tries to cross it.
Even Water-types can't Surf on it.
Don't worry though. I got this~
Come on out, Muk!
8.gif

sargonFace.pngWait, take me with you, We're supposed to be a Team...
SargonEvil.png
COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKING WHITE NIGGER! YOU STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ME THE KEY TO TEH WASTELAND! AT LEAST TOSS THAT TO ME SO I CAN GET THE BADGE WHILE YOU GET THE HM; DON'T IGNORE ME YOU COCKSUCKING SON OF A PURPLE WHORE!!!!!...

And Sargon continiues screaming at the top of their lungs for another hour, before starting an epic spergout on social media.

This whole part of the game really makes me hate Cain.

9.PNG

Amaria comes out of that building, likely wondering what the fuck is with all the noise.

SargonEvil.png*autistic demonic noises*
AmariaSurprise.png

What are you doing here?

Amaria's sprite has this weird expression its almost funny, I like to think its because she's weirded out by Sargon's 'tism.

SargonEvil.pngI need to... cross this fucking puddle...
AmariaSurprise.png
You need to cross Azurine Lake?
SargonEvil.pngAre you retarded? that's literally what I said you daft cunt!
AmariaSurprise.png
Normally there's a ferry from here to Apophyll Beach, but thanks to the poison in the water, the boat isn't running.
Actually, I just found something out about that.
I've been working with Ame to monitor the pollution in the lake and figure out its sources.
But now it seems like almost all of the pollution is coming from one place:
Blacksteam Factory up in west Peridot.
I was just going to go up there to see if I could put a stop to it, but do you want to maybe come with me?
SargonEvil.pngNo, you're the third strongest fucking gym leader... nevermind I just remembered how incompetent you are, fine I'll go.

AmariaSurprise.png
I'll meet you outside the factory, okay?
See you soon!​
10.PNG

And Amaria goes away while Sargon continues to sperg on social media for a few hours more.
1618536005536.png

Naturally the fact check warning triggered Sargon even more, causing her him zir to sperg even more. The only reason Sargon's account wasn't banned this time is because the Reborn FBI is using xyr tweets to try and locate them.
11.PNG

The next morning, Sargon has finally calmed down and is ready to help Amaria deal with the toxic water.
12.PNG

AmariaFace.png

Okay, so now we need to figure out a way into this place.

I tried giving Amaria a less weird looking sprite, and failed miserably....
sargonFace.pngI say we break in.

13.PNG

Amaria walks around the front of the factory, likely considering all of her options, while Sargon posts pics of xer team on Instagram.
14.PNG

AmariaFace.png

Deliverance, I need you!​
15.PNG

16.PNG

And boom ice stairs, why didn't she do this shit back in episode 5 to save the Popplio, we'll never know.
AmariaFace.png

Shall we?

Amaria goes inside while Sargon just now learned that Hoenn Champion Brendan lost a battle to some guy literally named Sped, and is now mocking Brendan on Twitter. It ends exactly as you would expect.
1618539449714.png

Sargon counts this as a victory and is now in a good mood.
Let's head inside the factory.

17.PNG

Here we find the bad guys.

AmariaFace.png

Well, I guess I shouldn't really be surprised, huh.

METEOR GRUNT: Hold it right there!
MeteorGuyFace.png
AmariaFace.pngNo thanks. Help me out, Sargon!
SargonSmile.png
Let's show them who's boss mate.
18.PNG

This faggot's are about to go down.
19.PNG

sargonFace.pngWait a fucking minute, level 87? Your Lapras is level 87????????
AmariaFace.pngYep, I'm the third strongest gym leader in Reborn after all.
sargonFace.pngThen how the fuck did that Pulse Tangrowth defeat you?
AmariaSurprise.png...

The battle goes exactly as you would expect, with Amaria one shotting everything.
20.PNG

I'll go tell the boss.
MeteorGirlFace.png
AmariaFace.pngGreat job, Sargon! Now let's go quickly, before any more come!

Amaria goes on ahead while Sargon is still trying to understand how did the Tangrowth one shot Amaria.
21.PNG

We move on ahead and run into an ambush.
22.PNG

AmariaFace.pngSargon. Do you trust me?
sargonFace.pngFuck no, you're either working with the enemy or an incompetent cunt.
AmariaSurprise.pngRight... Why would you, after all?
But just this once, follow my lead, okay?
Deliverance!
Use Ice Shard right there!

23.gif

AmariaSurprise.pngAtlantica, help me out!
24.PNG

And Sargon leaves while Amaria takes on all of those Grunts by herself.
25.PNG

Let's just ignore the obvious self-insert wanking and move on.
26.gif

We run into more Grunts and for some reason the player character decides to run away instead of fighting, I like to think that Sargon was too busy tweeting to really notice what was going on.
26.PNG

Sargon just continiues walking, while tweeting, completely oblivious to the different tile on the floor or the hidden bad guy on the left.
27.PNG

SargonPhone.pngWho are you? nevermind, I don't care, fight me or get out of my way faggot.
I did not expect us to meet again.
SolarisFace.png

That's a mistake that I'll be correcting now.
Good bye.

For some reason I like to imagine this guy speaking with Kiefer Sutherland's voice.
28.PNG

And the obvious trap on the floor opens and Sargon falls in the pit.
29.PNG

SargonEvil.pngFuuuuuuuuuck, I'm trapped again... I can't breathe... I can't.... fuck, keep it together Sargon, you can get out of here. How hard can it be?

Will Sargon get out of the cage? Or will xer quest end here? Find out next time on Pokémon Reborn!

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Wait Wait wait wait wait.

So the water is basically so toxic it is acid, but he is fine with riding on a muk?
You know how reborn likes to take Pokedex entries literally such as with Absol Warning of disasters.

Cain fucking dead then. Here a few fun snippets from Muk's pokedex over the gens.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

and just so we 100% clear how dangerous Muk's are when it comes to touching one.

Screenshot_6.png

AND HE IS RIDING THIS FOR LONGER THEN A SECOND.
Cain is deader then Corey at this point. Swimming in the acid would have been less of a terrible idea.
Why couldn't Amaria just use Surf/Hydro Pump and then icebeam to make a bridge for you to cross the acid water?

When I can point out a hole in the story you know it's a fuck up.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Wait Wait wait wait wait.

So the water is basically so toxic it is acid, but he is fine with riding on a muk?
You know how reborn likes to take Pokedex entries literally such as with Absol Warning of disasters.

Cain fucking dead then. Here a few fun snippets from Muk's pokedex over the gens.

View attachment 2092372
View attachment 2092373
View attachment 2092375
View attachment 2092376
View attachment 2092377
and just so we 100% clear how dangerous Muk's are when it comes to touching one.

View attachment 2092378
AND HE IS RIDING THIS FOR LONGER THEN A SECOND.
Cain is deader then Corey at this point. Swimming in the acid would have been less of a terrible idea.
Why couldn't Amaria just use Surf/Hydro Pump and then icebeam to make a bridge for you to cross the acid water?

When I can point out a hole in the story you know it's a fuck up.
Might explain Caine's mental problems. Poor bastard should be dead but modern medicine is keeping him alive. This story is Swiss cheese with all the holes, so now I'm just seeing how much worse it gets. This is fun as hell to read.

LOL'd at Sargon getting blocked by Brendan.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
I'm almost willing to bet that if you ask the guy self-inserting as Cain he will tell you that he has "a strong bond with his Muk that protects him from the acid" or just tell you that Cain is just THAT cool. but what pisses me off the most is that he still won't give us the fucking key to the wasteland, right now its a matter of life and death, sure Sargon doesn't really care about the orphans but the game expects you to care, and yet purple faggot still refuses to give us the key.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
I'm almost willing to bet that if you ask the guy self-inserting as Cain he will tell you that he has "a strong bond with his Muk that protects him from the acid" or just tell you that Cain is just THAT cool. but what pisses me off the most is that he still won't give us the fucking key to the wasteland, right now its a matter of life and death, sure Sargon doesn't really care about the orphans but the game expects you to care, and yet purple faggot still refuses to give us the key.
But Muh self insert -The reborn devs maybe.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Episode 16: On the edge of madness
Welcome back to Pokémon Reborn! Last time our Gender- disregarding hero was trapped in a cage, triggering an episode of claustrophobia.
1.PNG

Sargon has been REEEEEEing at the top of their lungs for 4 days in a row, but the guard is not impressed in the slightest.
2.PNG

There's a Loudred in one of the cages, interacting with it causes it to screech really loudly, waking any sleeping Pokémon and leaving Sargon temporarily deaf.
3.PNG

This happens if you try speaking with the guard while deaf.
4.PNG

Interacting with this Jigglypuff causes it to sing, and everyone falls asleep, the game actually plays the Jigglypuff from the anime.
5.PNG

Jigglypuff is pissed when we wake up, but since it is in a cage it can't draw a dick on Sargon's face, considering the tone of this game I would expect this Jigglypuff to just stab you while you sleep.
6.PNG

This Abra will bodn with your mind and teleport the trapped pokémon around, it works by teleporting the next pokémon you interact with into the empty cage int he room, this way you can have them switch places. Afterwards you have to interact with Abra again in order to teleport another mon around.
7.PNG

The way to escape is to teleport Cyndaquil into this cage, then go to Loudred and have it REEE so Sargon goes deaf, then interact with Jigglypuff so everyone falls asleep (except for Sargon who is deaf), otherwise the guard will yell at you, and then have Cyndaquil use flamethrower in the bars.
8.PNG

And now that the bars are super hot we have competed the first step of the puzzle.
9.PNG

The second step is to do the process all over again but this time with Vanillite so it can use Ice Beam on the super heated metal.
10.PNG

Now that the metal is cold and brittle we have completed the second step of the puzzle.
11.PNG

The third step is to do the process all over again, this time with Roggenrola so it can break the cell bars.
12.PNG

And Sargon is finally free... xe also proably has brain damage or something from getting repeatedly yelled at by Loudred.
13.PNG

The guard is still asleep, so Sargon leaves without kicking his ass.
14.PNG

Down some stairs we find this dark room, I don't have the TM for flash so I'll have to navigate trough the darkness.
15.PNG

The area is a maze but at the end we find a TM, now its time to run all the way back. Let's go up the stairs this time.
16.PNG

We find this Meteor Grunt that apparently knows us, probably some simp angry that Sargon doesn't follow him on twitter.
17.PNG

Our first real pokémon battle since episode 14, we make short work of this guy by switching to NazisRpref and exploiting his Croagunk's x4 weakness to psychic.
18.PNG

His next mon an Alolan Graveler falls easily to a pair of Giga Drains from Depends On.
19.PNG

Moving on we are ambushed by an elite Team Meteor Grunt.
20.PNG

Those things on her back look ridiculous.
21.PNG

Her team is honestly not that imrpessive and falls down pretty quickly.
22.PNG

We find a console that unlocks one of the gates leading into the next room, the healing star in the middle hints that its a boss room ahead. But first we need to find the second console. And for a split second I thought the message read "FACTORY AUTISM LOCK".
23.PNG

Not far from there we run into the Dame's male counterpart.
24.PNG

I take back what I said about the Dame's "wings" this guy's coil thing looks retarded.
25.PNG

Despite being 'elites' this guys are barely a challenge.
27.PNG

And with that we have unlocked the boss room. Let's go kick the boss' ass.
29.PNG

sargonFace.png
Ugh not this sodding schizo again...
30.PNG

SolarisFace.png

You meddle in dangerous affairs, but I'll congratulate you for cutting through my subordinates.
sargonFace.pngAh the good 'ole "I'm so evil I don't care about my subordinate's lives" cliche.
SolarisFace.png

Your reward: Come, observe.​
31.PNG

ZelFace3.png

destruction of the PULSE-Tangrowth project.

I tried to give Z.E.L. Different sprites depending on which one of his personalities is speaking, also.

mfw.PNG
This is my face whenever Cain shows up in the game.
SolarisFace.png

I'm aware.
But, Sargon, this is slightly different from the one you have seen already.
Look at this Muk.
The machine to which it's attached drains its lifeforce and suffocates its spirit.
Even its body gives way as it collapses into a puddle of its own drool.
sargonFace.pngI feel your pain Muk, I know what its like to be surrounded by a bunch of white niggers...
SolarisFace.png

And now that your back is turned, Garchomp, Dragon Rush. Execute!
32.gif

33.PNG

AmariaFace.png
Not on my watch!
SargonEvil.png
Did you just try to murder me? THAT'S A HATE CRIME YOU BIGOT!!!!! Just wait until Twitter hears about this.
34.PNG

AmariaFace.pngPhew! That was close. Sargon, are you okay?
SargonEvil.png*Autistic demonic rambling*
AmariaSurprise.png
But I don't get it. This PULSE Machine floods the lake with poison.
Why would you want to do that? You're destroying a beautiful lake and making life hard for Reborn City!

That's exactly why.SolarisFace.png
They should leave. We'll do whatever it takes to evacuate the city.
If their homes are destroyed by raging plants, or they can't even drink water anymore...
Then they'll leave.
All of them will.
And since Grandview Station is destroyed, no more will arrive.
This will become a vacant, ruined city again.
As it should have stayed in the first place!

This guy is kinda based ngl he just wants to destroy this shithole of a region.
AmariaSurprise.pngYou're awful!

SolarisFace.png

Do not judge that which you do not understand.
We have our motives. If you do not share them, you are an enemy.
sargonFace.pngOnly a Feminist deals in absolutes!
AmariaFace.pngI'll never allow you to get away with it!
Interesting.SolarisFace.png
AmariaSurprise.pngWh-what? Why did your tone change so suddenly?
Those Sapphire Bracelets...SolarisFace.png
AmariaFace.pngWhat, these? They were a gift, from Tania.
You're not taking it, if that's what you think!
Anything Tania gives to me is precious. I'll defend it with my life!

Suit yourself. Both are forfeit.SolarisFace.png
AmariaFace.pngSargon, try to deactivate the PULSE while I keep him busy!
sargonFace.pngWith pleasure, I'll cure this retard's schizophrenia this time.

Zel: Like hell you will!
ZelFace.png

zEl: It would seem your presence here is unnecessary.ZelFace3.png

Zel: So get the hell out already!ZelFace.png
35.PNG

Time to rematch this schizo. But first let me show you something.
28.PNG

This is the Pulse Dex entry for PULSE Muk, I picked it earlier on the dark maze but didn't show it until now in order to avoid spoiling the Boss.
This mofo has protean which means it can change its type in order to match the attack its using guaranteeing that it always gets STAB damage, it also has a Special Defence status of 250, making it the pokémon with the highest special Defence to ever exist, according to Bulbapedo, the only other pokémon with a 250 special Defence is Eternamax Eternatus aka the most powerful pokémon to ever exist (stats wise).
36.PNG

Let's just get on with this shit. cue Z.E.L.'s battle theme.
37.PNG

Glaceon outspeeds our steel supremacist, and lands a bite that does minimal damage, we counter with a terrain enhanced Gyro Ball and leave it in the red, next turn I attempt to finish it off with Psywave but NazisRpref flinches to a second bite. I try to finish it off once more, but NazisRpref flinches for the second time in a row to another bite.
39.PNG

On the next turn Glaceon lands a crit Bite nearly killing NazisRpref, but this time he doesn't flinch and finally defeats Glaceon.
38.PNG

Next up is Umbreon I send out Sheeple to take advantage of the terrain since I don't have any counter to Umbreon.
Umbreon immediately uses Confuse Ray, Sheeple retaliates with a terrain enhanced Thunder Punch that does very little damage to it.
40.PNG

On the next turn Sheeple confused by how little damage her Thunder Punch did, decides to punch herself in the face to make sure her punches are working, to her surprise her punches actually hurt very little. So I now use Discharge and leave Umbreon in the red.
42.PNG

Since Sheeple was also in the red I decided to heal, and Z.E.L. had the same idea so we're back on square one, it even uses Confuse Ray again. After a bit of back and forth with Umbreon using Moonlight to heal itself and Sheeple occasionally punching herself out of frustration we finally defeat Umbreon.
43.PNG

Next up is Espeon so we deploy Poochie, dogs eat cats for breakfast after all.
I decide to use Taunt first in order to avoid Espeon setting up any Calm Minds, but Espeon instead attacks with Signal Beam and nearly kills Poochie, and also bounces my Taunt back so now I'm the one who can't use status moves.
44.PNG

Since Espeon outspeeds Poochie, and has a move that can nearly one shot it I decide to switch out and send SandNigger
Espeon attacks with a critical hit Signal Beam meant for Poochie, SandNigger takes it just fine.
45.PNG

We do good damage with Earth Power but a Psychic from Espeon nearly takes out SandNigger, I heal in the next turn and retaliate with Lava Plume, leaving Espeon in the red, while a second psychic also leaves SandNigger in the red. I heal but this time Espeon gets a lucky crit and one shots SandNigger.
46.PNG

Sheeple returns to the fray to avenge her comrade, survives a psychic from Espeon and avenges SandNigger.
47.PNG

The last Pokémon is Muk who already comes out Mega PULSE Evolved so it can hold Leftovers.
I inmediately heal up Sheeple and she survives a Sludge Wave from Muk, I try to retaliate with discharge but Muk outspeeds Sheeple and kills it with Mud Bomb, and even Sheeple had survived her attack wouldn't have landed since Muk is now a Ground type.
48.PNG

Time to send out our secret weapon, you see No Suit is pretty much the perfect counter, Muk right now is ground type meaning its weak to water, if it decides to change back to poison type No Suit will resist it and can now attack it with a super effective Mud Bomb, it also has Discharge but that would turn it into an electric type and no Suit is inmune to it.
49.PNG

i lead with Muddy Water but the terrain turns it into an electric type and Muk is currently inmune, but this is also good news for us since Muk also knows Muddy Water but won't be able to use it due to the terrain turning it into electric type.
50.PNG

I use Water Pledge now and despite being Super effective we do very little damage because this thing has an insane Special Defence and also has leftovers meaning it gradually heals up, but it also does little damage to us so this turns into a really really boring battle very quickly.
51.PNG

After a while I finally get it to red health, but Z.E.L. simply uses a Hyper potion and restores it to full health because fuck you thats why. I just keep spamming water pledges there's nothing much I can do.
52.PNG

Thankfully Muk decided to change back to Poison type just when I was running out of PP for Water Pledge, the sludge weave doesn't do that much damage but it does Poison No Suit and the poison nearly kills him so I'm forced to heal. I then spam Mud Bomb.
53.PNG

And we finally kill it.
54.PNG

SolarisFace.png

Useless.
Haha. Yes, you are as useless as your worthless actions.
So you stopped the PULSE? Too late. The lake is already too far gone.
Speaking of gone, there's no point to us staying here. First, a parting gift.
Tyranitar, Superpower.
On the girl.

Sadly this starts an annoying trend in Reborn where you stop the bad guys and then they mock you and reaveal that it didn't matter since they already had what they wanted.
55.gif

Why the fuck was Amaria standing in front of the Tyranitar?
56.PNG

And they all just leave, while Sargon is trying to wrap xer head around what the fuck just happened.
AmariaHurt.png
Ugh...
Good job on shutting that thing down, Sargon...

sargonFace.pngBloody hell! What the fuck did I just witness? how did you survive?

Whoever was roleplaying as Amaria is probably furiously jacking off to this scene, her self insert literally just tanked a punch from a fucking Tyranitar at point-blank range and just walks it off.
AmariaHurt.png I'm- I'm okay...
Just a little winded.
Well, now the water won't be polluted anymore.
But he said... it's too late?
It's true, a lot's been ruined, but in time, the Water Treatment Center under the city will clean it out.
So, I think we did something really great today- ow!
Deliverance, return!
That attack might have hurt a little bit after all...

sargonFace.pngYeah this is all terribly interesting, really, but I only came here hoping to fix the lake so I can cross it.
And the lake is still acid.

AmariaHurt.pngWell, shoot.
Okay... You can take my boat.

sargonFace.pngGreat idea! I totally didn't think of using a boat to cross the lake made of an acid so strong it eats trough boats.
AmariaHurt.pngIt's true that the toxic water will probably destroy it if it's used, but...
I get the feeling you need it now more than I'll need it later.
So, here.

57.PNG

SargonEvil.pngThis reminded me that fucker Cain still hasn't given me the key to the bloody wasteland!
AmariaHurt.pngThat key opens my dock in the Coral Ward. You know, where we first ran into each other?
Help yourself to the boat.
Me? I think I'm just gonna go back home and rest for a while.
After all, the love of my life is waiting for me.
Ahaha~
I live up in the Aventurine Region, north of Reborn City, so if you're ever in the area, please drop by!

SargonPhone.png
uh huh, sure whatever.
AmariaHurt.pngAnd... thanks for your help! Truly.

And she lives while Sargon begins tweeting...
1618891403351.png

As Sargon announces xer intent to run for office in the Reborn region and reorganize it into the first Pokémon empire, the Reborn FBI begins a desperate manhunt, and Amethyst begins a large disinformation campaign. Rumors of niggers glowing in the dark being spotted in the region begin to surface around the city...
58.PNG

Meanwhile Sargon gets on the boat. I just want to point out that all this bullshit happened because Cain wouldn't fucking take Sargon with him.
Anyway, will the FBI catch Sargon? What are the glowniggers planning? Find out in the next episode!

Last edited:

Woke Capitalism

Buy our crap, we used your pronoun
kiwifarms.net
I love how this whole section from getting to The Rock to actually moving it relies on everyone being as difficult as possible. If Cain gave you the key, he could get the machine. If...well, you'll see. Supposedly there are people in danger, yet nobody wants to actually save them.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
We'll destroy the train station, so no one new can come into the city! Then we'll make the city unlivable so people will leave the city... somehow. The villains are not good at hiding they just want to kill everyone.

You can get a Ditto and a Rare Candy in the prison by messing with the pokémon in there a bit more. With how long this section drags on without any level cap increases, it's a good spot to do some breeding. Especially since you can get Slugma soon if you didn't get Ponyta with Flame Body earlier.

I love how this whole section from getting to The Rock to actually moving it relies on everyone being as difficult as possible. If Cain gave you the key, he could get the machine. If...well, you'll see. Supposedly there are people in danger, yet nobody wants to actually save them.

Cain giving you the key would make this section a lot better paced since you'd get a level cap increase roughly in the middle of it and since Cain is Cain, it would make zero difference to the actual story.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
So the solution to crossing the boat eating acid is a boat. Okay. I think Solaris has the right idea, honestly. If everyone around me was that stupid I'd try to destroy their homes too.

Solaris is Sargon's evolved form seems like a fun conspiracy theory.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
I have a some of thoughts on this ep. First. WHAT THE FUCK SHE SURVIVED A HIT FROM THAT? Because I wont let reborn live down it's use of pokemon dex entries as literal with that one pokemon.
Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make its nest. -pokedex
My head canon is tyranitar is holding because even it doesn't want to seriously touch the OC.

Second, why couldn't the devs give a better reason why you couldn't get the key other then Cain's OC jerking it to the idea of being important.
Easy way to fix it, give the big bad guy the key, now cain is less of a dick(not by much), and a reasonable reason you can't be given the key.

Third, That muk would look better with a cop head in its mouth. :story:

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Cain giving you the key would make this section a lot better paced
Completely agree, because in order to use the HM I need the badge from the wasteland, my general opinion of him would change a lot if he had given Sargon the key when he left and said something like "I'll get the HM yo go kick the leaders ass and get the badge" but nooooo Cain has to be a bitch about it.
WHAT THE FUCK SHE SURVIVED A HIT FROM THAT?
Amaria after taking a punch from a Tyranitar.
7877591-superman1.gif

Easy way to fix it, give the big bad guy the key, now cain is less of a dick(not by much), and a reasonable reason you can't be given the key.
Exactly, hell I'd even settle for something like Cain telling the player he won't give the key because the wasteland is poisonous and he and his family are inmune due to training with poison type pokémon or some shit, that way the game still gets to jerk Cain as being "so kewl" and he is not being selfish but actually looking out for the player, but your idea is better Fuck Cain, and Amaria too.
So the solution to crossing the boat eating acid is a boat.
Exactly, the last thing the boat eating acid expects is for some retard to try to cross it via boat...

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Exactly, hell I'd even settle for something like Cain telling the player he won't give the key because the wasteland is poisonous and he and his family are inmune due to training with poison type pokémon or some shit, that way the game still gets to jerk Cain as being "so kewl" and he is not being selfish but actually looking out for the player, but your idea is better Fuck Cain, and Amaria too.
My guess is because this is all based on a Roleplay any of the bad story/game design things like this can likely be credited towards it trying to be faithful to it. While incorporating the player's OC into it.

I am not willing to think that they thought this was a good idea otherwise.