Let's Sperg Pokémon Reborn (Screenshot LP) -A Matureᵀᴹ take on the beloved franchaise- -

ChucklesTheJester

The Worst Pokemon Trainer Around
kiwifarms.net
Episode 18: The island Part 2: MoralFagging

Who's ready for more pokeyman?
View attachment 2132647
Our gender non conforming hero has reached Pyrous mountain to kick ass and feed rare candies to xer team, and xe is all out of rare candies.
View attachment 2132657
There are wild Numel in here, SandNigger says hi to her kin by beating them up.
View attachment 2132674
As Victoria mentioned in the previous episode, the main gimmick of this place is to break this rocks so we can drain the lava and proceed, but some of these rocks have wild encounters.
View attachment 2132680
So far all the rock smash encounters seem to be Macargo, so I catch one and name it ImightCave
View attachment 2132688
You can fish in the lava, I was really excited because I had read that you can fish Charmander in here, but then I realized they only appear if you use a Super Rod, and I only have the shitty Old Rod....
View attachment 2132697
Sargon continiues to drain the lava by smashing rocks, since the extreme heat is messing with xer phone preventing them from tweeting, Sargon moves trough this area as fast as possible.
View attachment 2132713
But now that the lava is gone we can move forward.
View attachment 2132716
I've always wondered are Sawk wearing clothes? if so do they themselves make the clothes or do they steal them or something? or is that their skin made to imitate a Karate gi?
View attachment 2132726
We eventually reach the top, now let's go kick Cal's ass.
View attachment 2132734
The view from up here is quite nice.
View attachment 2132740
View attachment 2132744:Oi cunt, I'm here to kick your arse!

Don't you dare try to imitate Red, your nowhere near as cool or badass as he is!

View attachment 2132758YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS TO TURN AROUND AND TALK TO ME BEFORE I SPARTAN KICK YOU OFF THIS MOUNTAIN!

CAL: ...Hi.View attachment 2132754
Can I help you?
View attachment 2132744Hi, I'm Sargon, Kiki sent me here to kick your arse.

Kiki sent you here too, huh? View attachment 2132754
To battle me?
I haven't had a serious battle since I resigned as Gym Leader.
And even then, I was misguided.
I had let anger drive and control me.
That's why I came here: To learn to let go of the rage I felt towards my brother.
View attachment 2132768I don't give a fu... hey I didn't know Dawn had a Twitter, let's follow her.

Everything I'd ever done was just to try and prove myself better than him.View attachment 2132754
You're challenging the Reborn League now, correct?
View attachment 2132768Yep...
Have you met a Leader named Shelly?View attachment 2132754
View attachment 2132768Uh huh, sure...

...So you have. View attachment 2132754
How is she?
Timid, right?
That might have been my fault.
I used to keep her around.
Watch over her.
View attachment 2132768uh huh, wait it's your fault she is so fucking timid? also what do you mean "keep her around"? Nevermind, some cunt named Tumblrita is bitching on Twitter about trans rights.

She and I connected on some level.View attachment 2132754
We were both always scorned by our brothers, and our families.
Blake... He always got the attention.
He got all the praise for everything, and then anything I ever did was just a sloppy second.
Back then I was too full of rage to see that he was the source of my anger.
But Shelly understood.
What she didn't understand was that my anger wasn't directed, like hers, towards trying to earn his
love.
She said something backwards, and it set me off.
I reacted terribly and--
I regret hurting her more than anything else.

View attachment 2132768To be fair, wanting to punch Shelly is a perfectly normal reaction to being around her.

And yet, because of it, I was finally able to change.View attachment 2132754
Look at me, just rambling on.
Sorry.
I suppose being assigned to meditate alone for days on end has that effect on people.
I can see clearly now, but the source of my energy is exhausted.
Formerly rage, and now, what do I have?
Perhaps I'll stop talking and find out in a battle with you.
View attachment 2132744Fucking finally, bring it on faggot!
View attachment 2132804
This guy's hair color looks weird.
View attachment 2132813
I'm 80% sure his clothes are ripped straight from an anime just with a different color, anyway cue Cal's battle music.
View attachment 2133181
He leads with a Barbaracle, who dies to a single Giga Drain, enjoy your x4 weakness to grass faggot.
View attachment 2133184
Next up is Charizard, and I'm still salty I can't fish one yet, anyway it dies to a single Rock Slide, enjoy your x4 weakness to Rock faggot!
View attachment 2133193
Next up is typlosion, it begins charging a Solar Beam, No Suit does a lot of damage with Mud Bomb but fails to kill it and dies in the next turn to the Solar Beam.

Enjoy your x4 weakness to Grass FaggotView attachment 2132754
View attachment 2132744Fuck you that line only sounds cool when I say it.
View attachment 2133203
Its up to SandNigger to avenge her brother in arms, Cal being the fag he is immediately heals with a Hyper Potion, but its no use since SandNigger just one shots Typlosion with Earth Power.
View attachment 2133210
I use the good 'ole Psywave/Future Sight combo, while the Hakamo-o uses Sky Uppercut, it does a fair deal of damage, I use Iron Defense to better tank his attacks, before the Future Sight lands and defeats it.
View attachment 2133233
Next up is this thing, and I don't really have a counter for it. I revive No Suit while NazisRpref dies to a terrain enhanced Flamethrower.
View attachment 2133243
I send SandNigger, she was originally going to serve as a distraction while I healed No Suit, but decided to attack with Rock Slide, and since it did a fair amount of damage and the Turtonator's Dragon Pulse didn't do that much damage I decided to keep attacking. I used Earth Power in the next turn and defeated it, but SandNigger was left badly hurt from a second Dragon Pulse.
View attachment 2133257
View attachment 2132744Of course you feel empty retard, you're probably the easiest battle I've had in a while.

View attachment 2133264
I heal SandNigger and tank a terrain enhanced Lava Plume from the Magmortar, the attack causes the terrain to combust and become a Burning terrain, we take a second Terrain enhanced Lava Plume, leaving us in the red, while we leave Magmortar in yellow with Earth Power. I heal SandNigger up, while Cal does the same.
View attachment 2133274
But it falls to two more Earth Powers.
View attachment 2133278
View attachment 2132744Yeah whatever, loser.

Perhaps it's for the best. View attachment 2132754
I only ever started training Fire-types to beat my brother's Ice.
How stupid of me.
View attachment 2132744Why do you insist on telling me about your family drama? I don't care.

In any case, you can go and tell Kiki that you defeated me.View attachment 2132754
I'll be staying up here.
I've got things to finish.
Er, meditation, that is.
View attachment 2132744Are you gonna wank it? fucking degenerate.

And so we run all the way back to Kiki's room.
View attachment 2133290

View attachment 2133293you're going to hurt yourself!

No.View attachment 2133294
Willpower... is a muscle.
I will... not let... mine slip... away.
I have always said: One must fight hard to defeat the chaos inside.
This is my chaos.
Please allow me to fight it.
View attachment 2132744I'm back bitches!

Oh, Sargon. You've returned.View attachment 2133294
Please pay no regard to the weakness you just witnessed.
I'm perfectly fine. I was only... winded.
View attachment 2133312Yeah I don't ca... I mean, of course Sensei.

View attachment 2133293How was Cal?
Er, I mean, were you able to beat him?

View attachment 2133312He's fine, and yes I did beat him.

So you did. I see.View attachment 2133294
Victoria, too, has already been informed of everything she must do.
That means there is only one thing left to do.
Sargon, you will face me in an official Reborn League match.
If you win, you will have your Badge, and more importantly, your Machine.
I will be waiting in the courtyard.

View attachment 2133312I understand, thank you Sensei, for everything you've done for me, I really admire you.

View attachment 2133312Holy hell this whole "reverse the order" actually works... err I mean are you okay Sensei?

...Apologies. View attachment 2133294
I am all right.
View attachment 2133312Thank goodness, I look forward to our battle and may the best trainer win.

So we go to prepre for our bat...
View attachment 2133326

View attachment 2132744Ugh, what do you want now?

I have to tell you something.View attachment 2133293
When you were gone, Kiki didn't give me the graduation exam at all.
View attachment 2132744She didn't? She's got the be the single most incompetent gym leader/Academy Headmaster I've met, and I've met my fair shair of incompetent retards in this region, in fact I'm looking at one right now...

Instead she just showed me how to run things around the Academy.View attachment 2133293
Gave me an overview on policies, and...
...Sargon, Kiki is dying.
She's been sick for months, but she tries her best not to let it show.
Apparently there's no cure. And...
I think she intends for me to take over when she...
Never mind, but, Sargon!
The point is, I don't feel good about you fighting her like this!

View attachment 2132744I'm not falling for this shite again, last time you tried to make me feel sorry for a gym leader she kicked my arse two times.

We'll convince her to give us the Machine some other way...View attachment 2133293
View attachment 2132744Look, if this where some other person in another region I would say "okay, let's try to convince her" but this is fucking Kiki we are talking about, that cunt would rather die than give me the HM without going trough all her bullshite. So fuck you, I'm fighting her.

But battling takes so much of a toll on her, I just can't let you do it.View attachment 2133293
View attachment 2132744For fuck's sake Victoria! There's several lives at stake! Kids, damn it! They're getting tortured by a sadistic doctor who gets off on zapping children, if I don't get the sodding HM now they are gonna die! Sure they're a bunch of schizos but still if they die I won't be able to beat them up and get their gym badges...

I'll stop you myself if I have to!View attachment 2133293
If you can't beat me, there's no reason at all that you should even try to fight Kiki!​

View attachment 2132758*In a perfect imitation of Sephiroth's voice* Come and try.

View attachment 2133362
And so this bitch once again tries to cuck Sargon from xer badge, let's just get this over with, cue the battle theme.
View attachment 2133375
Time for out little bat to show what he can do, I lead with Air Cutter and....... Rebornbat gets one shotted by Body Slam...
View attachment 2133384
Depends On succeeds in landing Toxic before getting One Shotted by a crit Payback.
View attachment 2133389
SandNigger is next, she tanks a Body Slam and does a lot of damage with Lava Plume, this coupled with the poison leaves the bear almost at red health, and a second Lava Plume seals the deal.
View attachment 2133400
It uses Fake Out on the first turn, I then use Future Sight and spam Iron Defense since this things Drain Punch does some good damage. Eventually the Future Sight lands and takes it out.
View attachment 2133412
The electric mouse dies to a couple of Mud Bombs, it did manage to land a Nasty Plot enhanced Psychic, and did a lot of damage.
View attachment 2133422
I immediately heal NazisRpref, this thing does a lot of damage with Night Slash, I use Future Sight, and then spam Iron Defense and Ice Cream to survive, in fact I run out of Ice Cream, and barely manage to kill it.
View attachment 2133427
NazisRpref sacrifices his life so I can slip No Suit my sole Super Potion I had.
View attachment 2133428
Its Darkest Lariat does a lot of damage, and our Muddy Water fails to kill it
View attachment 2133434
in the next turn it misses its attack and we finish it off with a Water Pledge.
View attachment 2133441
...It's for the kids, right?View attachment 2133293
They're more important than she is, right?
View attachment 2132744Yes

I'll just go.View attachment 2133293
View attachment 2133457
And we are now ready to challenge Kiki, but first we need to do some grinding, you see I did a couple of Test Runs and Kiki has three pokémon capable of sweeping my entire team if the RNG favors her, for example her Hitmonlee outspeeds everything I have and spams High Jump Kick, which can one shot everything in my team, and in the test runs it never once missed.
So off we go to do some grinding, tune in next time to see the epic battle.
Who could't have seen kiki is suffering from Incuritis coming, now only if Victoria could catch it as well. Then she make her self useful and stop getting in the way.

If it turns out Victoria is working for the villain this whole time, and her trying to battle you before some gyms is her way of break your spirit, I'll give the game some props, if not. FUCK HER.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Who could't have seen kiki is suffering from Incuritis coming, now only if Victoria could catch it as well. Then she make her self useful and stop getting in the way.

If it turns out Victoria is working for the villain this whole time, and her trying to battle you before some gyms is her way of break your spirit, I'll give the game some props, if not. FUCK HER.
According to the Reborn wiki, the person Larping as Kiki did have a Terminal Illness, so of course the best way to honor her was to have her be the star of a giant filler arc, and have her serve as a really annoying roadblock to the player

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
According to the Reborn wiki, the person Larping as Kiki did have a Terminal Illness, so of course the best way to honor her was to have her be the star of a giant filler arc, and have her serve as a really annoying roadblock to the player
Just like Terminal illness was a roadblock in her life. Too bad she couldn't pokemon battle that illness away. :story:

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, don't see how this is a respectful portrayal. Kiki seems designed to be unlikeable. But then, it was based on a RP so the character is probably faithful to the portrayel. I always hated that "lives are at stake but wait, you're not worthy!" trope.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
Well, these are the people who thought the best way to honor a man who committed suicide was to have his in-game insert commit suicide, too...
Still way better than That Dragon, Cancer.
All I know is that it's an emotionally powerful watch-your-baby-die-while-you-can-do-nothing-about-it simulator inspired by the real-life death of the developer's infant son from cancer. Besides the game being so horrifically depressing that hardly anyone would want to play it, what was so bad about it?

Edit: Oh. The guy made a documentary about the game's development, too.

Last edited:

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
Episode 19: The island part 3: Never go full retard

And welcome yet again to another episode of Pokémon Reborn!
1.PNG

Remember Barbs? She's gonna be back on the team for this next battle, I'm also renaming her "CoronaChan".
2.PNG

I'm also gonna do a little exploit, I'm got SandNigger to level 46 so she learned Earthquake and then used Common Candies to lower her back to level 44, its not cheating if the game lets you do it.
3.PNG

Time to kick this glowing bitch's ass!
4.PNG

VictoriaFace.png
...The challenger, Sargon, will now face the Gym Leader, Kiki, in a six-on-six Single Battle.
Either competitor can make substitutions. The battle will end when all six of either Trainer's
Pokémon are unable to battle.

sargonFace.png
For fuck's sake Victoria, even autistic 3 year olds know the fucking rules to a pokémon match!

VictoriaFace.png...Begin.

5.PNG

It's on glowie!
6.PNG

Kiki is a more advanced model of glownigger as you can see by the super saiyan-like aura, anyway cue Kiki's battle theme!
7.PNG

And the battle is on! CoronaChan draws first blood by one shotting Machamp with a terrain enhanced Psychic
8.PNG

Next up is Lucario, the furry bait leads with Calm Mind in preparation to sweep, but SandNigger is not impressed and one shots her with Earthquake.
9.PNG

Hitmonlee is the first of what I now call the "sweeping trio" he is one of the three pokémon in Kiki's team that can sweep my entire team if I'm not careful.
I tried to use Iron Defense but Hitmonlee attacks with a Normal-gem enhanced Fake Out, next I use Future Sight while Hitmonlee uses Meditate, I tired to use Extrasensory now but Hitmonlee uses High Jump Kick and one shots NazisRpref.
10.PNG

SandNigger returns to the "ring" only to get one shotted by a High Jump Kick. meanwhile The Future Sight attack finally lands and leave Hitmonlee in the red.
11.PNG

Hitmonlee immediately attacks with Knock off, CoronaChan barely survives, but manages to finish him off with a terrain enhanced Psychic.
12.PNG

Gallade is the second of the "Sweeping trio" he is technically the weakest of the trio but he is annoying as hell.
Sheeple is here to serve as a shield while I heal up NazisRpref, Gallade leads with strengh, the terrain turns it into a psychic type attack and he also lands a crit, leaving Sheeple with just 4 HP, finishing off our poor bald sheep on the next turn with a Poison Jab.
13.PNG

Our little supremacist rejoins the battle and I immediately spam Iron Defense, Gallade meanwhile attacks with Night Slash, and does good damage, but as my Iron Defenses pile up his attacks do less damage... unless he gets a crit and Kiki is really lucky with crits.
14.PNG

After spamming ID enough times I begin attacking, leading with Future Sight and then using Extrasensory twice, and finishing Gallade off with the Future attack.
15.PNG

Kiki now feeling desperate deploys her ace, Medicham is the third of the "Sweeping trio" and the strongest of the three.
I disregard NaziRpref's safety and attack right away with Extrasensory while Medicham uses Meditate, in the next turn our steel supremacist barely survives a Drain Punch, and retaliates with another Extrasensory.
16.PNG

Kiki heals her Medicham in the next turn while I do the same. in th enext turn it meditates again, while I keep spamming Extrasensory, Medicham responds with Drain Punch, I manage to get it below half health but Kiki uses another Hyper Potion. This goes on for some time until Medicham lands a crit and kills NazisRpref.
17.PNG

Fortunately our disease spreading bat outspeeds Medicham and finishes it off with a terrain-enhanced Psychic.
18.PNG

I tired to exploit its x4 weakness to psychich but the Toxicroak leads with a crit Sucker Punch, finishing off CoronaChan.
19.PNG

Toxicroak uses a terrain enhanced Strength to attack, while No Suit responds with a terrain enhanced Mud Bomb, one shotting it and scoring our Victory!
20.PNG

And with that we now have obtained out 5th gym badge...
21.PNG

Your hard work has earned you this.
KikiFace.png
sargonFace.pngFuck yeah! That Newfag guy's advice worked, now give me my badge and HM so I can leave.

Proceed, take the Fury Ba--KikiFace.png
...Excuse me, I--
sargonFace.pngThe whole "reverse the order" shite worked a little too well I see...
VictoriaFace.pngKiki!

22.PNG

And Kiki just fucking collapses on the ground, while Victoria rushes to aid her, meanwhile Sargon is now boasting all over social media.
fb.png

Sargon sperged for a few hours on social media xe even got a new Simp Patron called "Not a CIA Agent" pretty weird fellow.
23.PNG

VictoriaFace.pngThere you go. Just focus on your breathing.
Like in Beginning Meditation, right?
Keep it steady. You're okay.

Am I?KikiFace.png
There's no longer any point to keeping up a facade of serenity.
After a display like that-- collapsing in the courtyard...
SargonPhone.png
Yeah, that shite is all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, OnlyFans, hell I'm making an account on Vero just to post it there too.

My glass reputation is already shattered.KikiFace.png
VictoriaFace.pngNobody could be as strong as you've been through all of this.
Look at everything you've done, all the people you've made happy, and--

And in the end, for as strong as I've been, I'm still too weak.KikiFace.png
SargonPhone.pngFucking Vero how the hell does it work? There I think its uploaded, don't know who this Zack guy is but I think he is the only other user on this fucking website.
VictoriaFace.pngPlease calm down.

How can I?KikiFace.png
"Defeat the inner chaos?"
Did you think I was only talking about zen of the mind?
I could be centered to dead-zero and I will still end up just that.
No amount of meditation is going to change the simple fact that my body is killing itself!
VictoriaFace.pngRight...

Please leave me. I wish to be alone right now.KikiFace.png
sargonFace.pngOf course, just give me my badge and the HM and I'll leave right away you'll never see me again.

I said I need to be alone right now!KikiFace.png
SargonEvil.png
I'm fucking tired of your shite if you don't give me the badge right now I'll have No Suit beat the crap out of you.

VictoriaFace.pngSargon stop please.

SargonEvil.pngDon't fucking try to stop me Victoria I'll loot the badge from her corpse if I have to...

VictoriaFace.pngSargon if Kiki dies the badge will be reset...

SargonEvil.png...Fine, I'll leave, fucking cunts

(note: the dialouge after "Please leave me. I wish to be alone right now." is not actually in the game.)

Sargon angrily leaves Kiki's room, xe really wants the fucking badge.
24.PNG

But then, I've never seen her faint before, either.VictoriaFace.png
She must be going through so much.
I understand if she just needs to rest alone for a while.
sargonFace.pngCry me a river, she should've chosen a replacement a lot sooner if she knew she was sick.

I'll try and keep things together, so she can hopefully get better.VictoriaFace.png
And I'll be sure to get the Machine from her, too. And your Badge, of course.
Although, if she doesn't make it, that Badge would be reset.
sargonFace.pngYou better get my HM cunt, also what the fuck is up with the badge resetting upon the leader's death?

This rule is probably the one of the most if not the most retarded plot point in the game (at least as far as I got in the story) so if I have the bad luck of fighting an old gym leader and he dies of a heart attack after I win the badge doesn't count? Does this rule only apply if the leader dies shortly after the battle or will I get rejected at the Elite 4 gate because the first gym leader I defeated was murdered by Team Jihad grunts? This whole plot point is one big Fuck you to the player from Amethyst and whoever was roleplaying as Kiki. This makes me wonder was the real "Kiki" such an insufferable bitch that they made her as unlikeable as possible in the game as revenge? Or was she actually a super nice person and Amethyst is just being a cunt towards her memory? Or did the real Kiki want her ingame self to be like that because she was pissed at the world for cutting her life short? We'll never know.

Anyway... there's something that's been bothering me. VictoriaFace.png
Wasn't Cain coming to challenge her too?
Kiki said he was never here.
You saw him leave from the Coral Ward, right?

sargonFace.pngFucking Cain he gives a gayass speech about how he "is gonna fix everything" only to fuck up and force me to do everything, fucking White Nigger.

I think it's very strange. Could he have gotten lost?VictoriaFace.png
I mean, it's kind of hard to miss a beach as big as this one.

sargonFace.pngI hope he fell off his Pokémon and died on the boat eating acid.

But, I think there is one place between here and there. VictoriaFace.png
That is, Azurine Island.
I think if he's anywhere, something must have happened to him there.
Would you go and look for him?

sargonFace.pngFuck no, why would I want to find him?

After all, he still has the key to get into the Wasteland.VictoriaFace.png
I'll take care of Kiki, so don't you worry about her.
SargonEvil.pngTHAT FUCKING WHORE OF A MAN STILL HASN'T GIVEN ME THE KEY TO THE FUCKING WASTELAND I HOPE HE *incomprehensible screeching*

25.PNG

And so Sargon hops on xer boat while still rambling to xyrself about how much ze hates Cain.
26.PNG

And here we are... the water is surprisingly clear in here, even the Jojo trees look really green, this place seems nice actually.
27.PNG

Really Amethyst a fucking potion at this stage in the game?
28.PNG

Some of the PokéBalls on the ground are actually wild Foongus which is kinda neat.
29.PNG

Since we don't have Surf, the island is basically a labyrinth, we can use this green things to cross, I think they're Lilly pads.
30.PNG

We find a climbable wall, sadly we don't have Rock Climb. We'll have to come back much later... unless I forget.
31.PNG

Since I'm an idiot I got lost several times but we finally find this shack in the middle of the island.
32.PNG

Inside we find bad guys.

ASTER: Hmph, you again!
AsterFace.png

ECLIPSE: Come trying to find your friend again, have you?EclipseFace.png
sargonFace.pngHe's not my friend but yeah once again I'm saving an incompetent retard from you two.

But I'm afraid you're too late!EclipseFace.png
We captured him already.
Boss' orders, of course.

sargonFace.pngPlease tell me you killed him...

They told us that he escaped a previous ambush. We had to correct that mistake.EclipseFace.png

Hey Eclipse, is it just me, or is someone outnumbered?AsterFace.png
I believe so. EclipseFace.png
You've always had a friend to help you before. And now?
Game over.
sargonFace.pngBitch please I carried my "team" in our previous fights.

33.PNG

Time for a rematch cue their theme song!
34.PNG

I start by switching out Rebornbat for No Suit and have Sheeple attack with Thunder Punch, the enemy outspeeds us and both spam Rock Slide but do little damage.
35.PNG

No Suit takes out the Lunatone with Water Pledge, while Sheeple leaves Solrock almost at Red with another Thunder Punch.
36.PNG

I switch Sheeple out and send NazisRpref, No Suit finishes off the Solrock in this turn with a Water Pledge.
37.PNG

No Suit attacks with Rock Slide but Oranguru avoids the attack, and sets up Reflect, Passimian takes little damage from the Rock Slide but is defeated by NazisRpref's Extrasensory.
38.PNG

Next turn I heal NazisRpref so he survives a Crunch, the Lycanroc barely survives a Water Pledge from No Suit, Oranguru meanwhile uses Foul Play and leaves our Nazi bell in the red. Lycanroc falls in the next turn to a Muddy Water while I heal our steel supremacist.
39.PNG

Lycanroc falls to a Muddy Water while Oranguru tanks a Gyro Ball.
40.PNG

I switch in SandNigger and the Oranguru dies to a combined assault.
41.PNG

sargonFace.pngTold you...

That's disappointing...EclipseFace.png
But just as well.
Good luck finding your friend~
You'll need it.

Yeah, we've gotten him hidden away in here good!
AsterFace.png

Aster, for once in your life, could you just shut up? EclipseFace.png
Like, just once, please?
You just TOLD Sargon that he's here. Ugh!
Never mind.
We're gone. See ya!

42.PNG

And they leave while Sargon was tweeting.
43.PNG

And we uncover a hidden entrance behind this gray thing.
44.PNG

The fact that we are given access to a PC and a PokéCenter is somewhat concerning.
And that's all the time we have for today kiwis, Will Sargon finally get the key to the Wasteland? Is Cain even still alive? Will Sargon at some point just say "fuck it" and leave Reborn for good? Tune in next time to find out!

Attachments

• 25.PNG
    25.PNG
    680.6 KB · Views: 0

Genichiro

wanna meet my party bug ?
kiwifarms.net
:story:
>sensei kiki mastered in zen and inner focus, asking to test sargon's discipline
>immediately breaks down after a fair loss

Reborn has no chill gym leader except that previous ghost leader ? The modular games may have easy gym trainers, but they have equally easy attitudes when it comes to accepting loss.

So Shade is an actual living edgelord, since his badge is valid ?

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Episode 19: The island part 3: Never go full retard

And welcome yet again to another episode of Pokémon Reborn!
View attachment 2143111
Remember Barbs? She's gonna be back on the team for this next battle, I'm also renaming her "CoronaChan".
View attachment 2143118
I'm also gonna do a little exploit, I'm got SandNigger to level 46 so she learned Earthquake and then used Common Candies to lower her back to level 44, its not cheating if the game lets you do it.
View attachment 2143127
Time to kick this glowing bitch's ass!
View attachment 2143140
View attachment 2143144...The challenger, Sargon, will now face the Gym Leader, Kiki, in a six-on-six Single Battle.
Either competitor can make substitutions. The battle will end when all six of either Trainer's
Pokémon are unable to battle.

View attachment 2143147For fuck's sake Victoria, even autistic 3 year olds know the fucking rules to a pokémon match!

View attachment 2143144...Begin.

View attachment 2143157
It's on glowie!
View attachment 2143164
Kiki is a more advanced model of glownigger as you can see by the super saiyan-like aura, anyway cue Kiki's battle theme!
View attachment 2143181
And the battle is on! CoronaChan draws first blood by one shotting Machamp with a terrain enhanced Psychic
View attachment 2143197
Next up is Lucario, the furry bait leads with Calm Mind in preparation to sweep, but SandNigger is not impressed and one shots her with Earthquake.
View attachment 2143212
Hitmonlee is the first of what I now call the "sweeping trio" he is one of the three pokémon in Kiki's team that can sweep my entire team if I'm not careful.
I tried to use Iron Defense but Hitmonlee attacks with a Normal-gem enhanced Fake Out, next I use Future Sight while Hitmonlee uses Meditate, I tired to use Extrasensory now but Hitmonlee uses High Jump Kick and one shots NazisRpref.
View attachment 2143225
SandNigger returns to the "ring" only to get one shotted by a High Jump Kick. meanwhile The Future Sight attack finally lands and leave Hitmonlee in the red.
View attachment 2143228
Hitmonlee immediately attacks with Knock off, CoronaChan barely survives, but manages to finish him off with a terrain enhanced Psychic.
View attachment 2143233
Gallade is the second of the "Sweeping trio" he is technically the weakest of the trio but he is annoying as hell.
Sheeple is here to serve as a shield while I heal up NazisRpref, Gallade leads with strengh, the terrain turns it into a psychic type attack and he also lands a crit, leaving Sheeple with just 4 HP, finishing off our poor bald sheep on the next turn with a Poison Jab.
View attachment 2143235
Our little supremacist rejoins the battle and I immediately spam Iron Defense, Gallade meanwhile attacks with Night Slash, and does good damage, but as my Iron Defenses pile up his attacks do less damage... unless he gets a crit and Kiki is really lucky with crits.
View attachment 2143245
After spamming ID enough times I begin attacking, leading with Future Sight and then using Extrasensory twice, and finishing Gallade off with the Future attack.
View attachment 2143249
Kiki now feeling desperate deploys her ace, Medicham is the third of the "Sweeping trio" and the strongest of the three.
I disregard NaziRpref's safety and attack right away with Extrasensory while Medicham uses Meditate, in the next turn our steel supremacist barely survives a Drain Punch, and retaliates with another Extrasensory.
View attachment 2143261
Kiki heals her Medicham in the next turn while I do the same. in th enext turn it meditates again, while I keep spamming Extrasensory, Medicham responds with Drain Punch, I manage to get it below half health but Kiki uses another Hyper Potion. This goes on for some time until Medicham lands a crit and kills NazisRpref.
View attachment 2143276
Fortunately our disease spreading bat outspeeds Medicham and finishes it off with a terrain-enhanced Psychic.
View attachment 2143279
I tired to exploit its x4 weakness to psychich but the Toxicroak leads with a crit Sucker Punch, finishing off CoronaChan.
View attachment 2143286
Toxicroak uses a terrain enhanced Strength to attack, while No Suit responds with a terrain enhanced Mud Bomb, one shotting it and scoring our Victory!
View attachment 2143293
And with that we now have obtained out 5th gym badge...
View attachment 2143305

Your hard work has earned you this.View attachment 2143308
View attachment 2143147Fuck yeah! That Newfag guy's advice worked, now give me my badge and HM so I can leave.

Proceed, take the Fury Ba--View attachment 2143308
...Excuse me, I--
View attachment 2143147The whole "reverse the order" shite worked a little too well I see...
View attachment 2143144Kiki!

View attachment 2143317
And Kiki just fucking collapses on the ground, while Victoria rushes to aid her, meanwhile Sargon is now boasting all over social media.
View attachment 2143377
Sargon sperged for a few hours on social media xe even got a new Simp Patron called "Not a CIA Agent" pretty weird fellow.
View attachment 2143389
View attachment 2143144There you go. Just focus on your breathing.
Like in Beginning Meditation, right?
Keep it steady. You're okay.

Am I?View attachment 2143308
There's no longer any point to keeping up a facade of serenity.
After a display like that-- collapsing in the courtyard...
View attachment 2143394Yeah, that shite is all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, OnlyFans, hell I'm making an account on Vero just to post it there too.

My glass reputation is already shattered.View attachment 2143308
View attachment 2143144Nobody could be as strong as you've been through all of this.
Look at everything you've done, all the people you've made happy, and--

And in the end, for as strong as I've been, I'm still too weak.View attachment 2143308
View attachment 2143394Fucking Vero how the hell does it work? There I think its uploaded, don't know who this Zack guy is but I think he is the only other user on this fucking website.
View attachment 2143144Please calm down.

How can I?View attachment 2143308
"Defeat the inner chaos?"
Did you think I was only talking about zen of the mind?
I could be centered to dead-zero and I will still end up just that.
No amount of meditation is going to change the simple fact that my body is killing itself!
View attachment 2143144Right...

Please leave me. I wish to be alone right now.View attachment 2143308
View attachment 2143147Of course, just give me my badge and the HM and I'll leave right away you'll never see me again.

I said I need to be alone right now!View attachment 2143308
View attachment 2143454I'm fucking tired of your shite if you don't give me the badge right now I'll have No Suit beat the crap out of you.

View attachment 2143144Sargon stop please.

View attachment 2143454Don't fucking try to stop me Victoria I'll loot the badge from her corpse if I have to...

View attachment 2143144Sargon if Kiki dies the badge will be reset...

View attachment 2143454...Fine, I'll leave, fucking cunts

(note: the dialouge after "Please leave me. I wish to be alone right now." is not actually in the game.)

Sargon angrily leaves Kiki's room, xe really wants the fucking badge.
View attachment 2143780

But then, I've never seen her faint before, either.View attachment 2143144
She must be going through so much.
I understand if she just needs to rest alone for a while.
View attachment 2143147Cry me a river, she should've chosen a replacement a lot sooner if she knew she was sick.

I'll try and keep things together, so she can hopefully get better.View attachment 2143144
And I'll be sure to get the Machine from her, too. And your Badge, of course.
Although, if she doesn't make it, that Badge would be reset.
View attachment 2143147You better get my HM cunt, also what the fuck is up with the badge resetting upon the leader's death?

This rule is probably the one of the most if not the most retarded plot point in the game (at least as far as I got in the story) so if I have the bad luck of fighting an old gym leader and he dies of a heart attack after I win the badge doesn't count? Does this rule only apply if the leader dies shortly after the battle or will I get rejected at the Elite 4 gate because the first gym leader I defeated was murdered by Team Jihad grunts? This whole plot point is one big Fuck you to the player from Amethyst and whoever was roleplaying as Kiki. This makes me wonder was the real "Kiki" such an insufferable bitch that they made her as unlikeable as possible in the game as revenge? Or was she actually a super nice person and Amethyst is just being a cunt towards her memory? Or did the real Kiki want her ingame self to be like that because she was pissed at the world for cutting her life short? We'll never know.

Anyway... there's something that's been bothering me. View attachment 2143144
Wasn't Cain coming to challenge her too?
Kiki said he was never here.
You saw him leave from the Coral Ward, right?

View attachment 2143147Fucking Cain he gives a gayass speech about how he "is gonna fix everything" only to fuck up and force me to do everything, fucking White Nigger.

I think it's very strange. Could he have gotten lost?View attachment 2143144
I mean, it's kind of hard to miss a beach as big as this one.

View attachment 2143147I hope he fell off his Pokémon and died on the boat eating acid.

But, I think there is one place between here and there. View attachment 2143144
That is, Azurine Island.
I think if he's anywhere, something must have happened to him there.
Would you go and look for him?

View attachment 2143147Fuck no, why would I want to find him?

After all, he still has the key to get into the Wasteland.View attachment 2143144
I'll take care of Kiki, so don't you worry about her.
View attachment 2143454THAT FUCKING WHORE OF A MAN STILL HASN'T GIVEN ME THE KEY TO THE FUCKING WASTELAND I HOPE HE *incomprehensible screeching*

View attachment 2143888
And so Sargon hops on xer boat while still rambling to xyrself about how much ze hates Cain.
View attachment 2143890
And here we are... the water is surprisingly clear in here, even the Jojo trees look really green, this place seems nice actually.
View attachment 2143893
Really Amethyst a fucking potion at this stage in the game?
View attachment 2143895
Some of the PokéBalls on the ground are actually wild Foongus which is kinda neat.
View attachment 2143903
Since we don't have Surf, the island is basically a labyrinth, we can use this green things to cross, I think they're Lilly pads.
View attachment 2143906
We find a climbable wall, sadly we don't have Rock Climb. We'll have to come back much later... unless I forget.
View attachment 2143914
Since I'm an idiot I got lost several times but we finally find this shack in the middle of the island.
View attachment 2143920
Inside we find bad guys.

ASTER: Hmph, you again!View attachment 2143944
ECLIPSE: Come trying to find your friend again, have you?View attachment 2143946
View attachment 2143147He's not my friend but yeah once again I'm saving an incompetent retard from you two.

But I'm afraid you're too late!View attachment 2143946
We captured him already.
Boss' orders, of course.

View attachment 2143147Please tell me you killed him...

They told us that he escaped a previous ambush. We had to correct that mistake.View attachment 2143946

Hey Eclipse, is it just me, or is someone outnumbered?View attachment 2143944
I believe so. View attachment 2143946
You've always had a friend to help you before. And now?
Game over.
View attachment 2143147Bitch please I carried my "team" in our previous fights.

View attachment 2143964
Time for a rematch cue their theme song!
View attachment 2143968
I start by switching out Rebornbat for No Suit and have Sheeple attack with Thunder Punch, the enemy outspeeds us and both spam Rock Slide but do little damage.
View attachment 2143977
No Suit takes out the Lunatone with Water Pledge, while Sheeple leaves Solrock almost at Red with another Thunder Punch.
View attachment 2143978
I switch Sheeple out and send NazisRpref, No Suit finishes off the Solrock in this turn with a Water Pledge.
View attachment 2143980
No Suit attacks with Rock Slide but Oranguru avoids the attack, and sets up Reflect, Passimian takes little damage from the Rock Slide but is defeated by NazisRpref's Extrasensory.
View attachment 2143981
Next turn I heal NazisRpref so he survives a Crunch, the Lycanroc barely survives a Water Pledge from No Suit, Oranguru meanwhile uses Foul Play and leaves our Nazi bell in the red. Lycanroc falls in the next turn to a Muddy Water while I heal our steel supremacist.
View attachment 2143984
Lycanroc falls to a Muddy Water while Oranguru tanks a Gyro Ball.
View attachment 2143985
I switch in SandNigger and the Oranguru dies to a combined assault.
View attachment 2143987
View attachment 2143147Told you...

That's disappointing...View attachment 2143946
But just as well.
Good luck finding your friend~
You'll need it.

Yeah, we've gotten him hidden away in here good!
View attachment 2143944

Aster, for once in your life, could you just shut up? View attachment 2143946
Like, just once, please?
You just TOLD Sargon that he's here. Ugh!
Never mind.
We're gone. See ya!

View attachment 2143990
And they leave while Sargon was tweeting.
View attachment 2143991
And we uncover a hidden entrance behind this gray thing.
View attachment 2143993
The fact that we are given access to a PC and a PokéCenter is somewhat concerning.
And that's all the time we have for today kiwis, Will Sargon finally get the key to the Wasteland? Is Cain even still alive? Will Sargon at some point just say "fuck it" and leave Reborn for good? Tune in next time to find out!
This begs the question. If a badge resets after the gym leader dies. Does this mean everyone who won that badge is now down one.

What if they are in the middle of a elite 4 battle? Will they have to call it off, and kick the poor sucker out because, Uh Oh RetardMCGree didn't understand gun safty and An heroed, Better luck next time MC, now get out.

What about pokemon themself. Badges make pokemon of a certain level obey, would the level 100 pokemon now all become rebels, because of this? The trainer wouldn't have all the badges at that point.
:story:
>sensei kiki mastered in zen and inner focus, asking to test sargon's discipline
>immediately breaks down after a fair loss

Reborn has no chill gym leader except that previous ghost leader ? The modular games may have easy gym trainers, but they have equally easy attitudes when it comes to accepting loss.

So Shade is an actual living edgelord, since his badge is valid ?
Heeeey wait isn't shade a ghost? How does his badge count? Is Undeath not the same as just normal death? This whole badge resetting is a can of worms, and a fucking nonsensical headache.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Wow, the plot points...I feel like I'm getting an aneurysm. It was pretty satisfying watching Sargon run through Kiki like the WWE's new hotness, but these leaders not giving out badges is just stupid as hell. The people who just don't let you leave until you complete the requisite plot point make more sense than that.

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
Almost done with the absolute lowest point of the game.

This begs the question. If a badge resets after the gym leader dies. Does this mean everyone who won that badge is now down one.

What if they are in the middle of a elite 4 battle? Will they have to call it off, and kick the poor sucker out because, Uh Oh RetardMCGree didn't understand gun safty and An heroed, Better luck next time MC, now get out.

What about pokemon themself. Badges make pokemon of a certain level obey, would the level 100 pokemon now all become rebels, because of this? The trainer wouldn't have all the badges at that point..

I assume the actual badge is symbolic and the League progress is handled through the Trainer Card. The gym leader just swipes the card through their personal card reader and that particular card clearing that particular gym is added to the league database. Once the League gets the time of death of a particular gym leader, the system no longer accepts any input from them made after that time and any input that was made after the time of death, but before the death was registered is invalidated. But that's just putting more thought into it than necessary, since it's really the least of the administrative problems in the Reborn League. (Adrienn!!!!)

There's actually a time later in the game where a gym leader presumably dies after giving you a badge and the badge is 100% valid.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Almost done with the absolute lowest point of the game.

I assume the actual badge is symbolic and the League progress is handled through the Trainer Card. The gym leader just swipes the card through their personal card reader and that particular card clearing that particular gym is added to the league database. Once the League gets the time of death of a particular gym leader, the system no longer accepts any input from them made after that time and any input that was made after the time of death, but before the death was registered is invalidated. But that's just putting more thought into it than necessary, since it's really the least of the administrative problems in the Reborn League. (Adrienn!!!!)

There's actually a time later in the game where a gym leader presumably dies after giving you a badge and the badge is 100% valid.
Thank fucking arceus it isn't as bad as it could be.

This also makes KiKi look almost as bad as Corey. She has to also know this, and the fact she doesn't straight up give you the badge when she knows she is dying, is almost as bad as a middle finger as Corey Doing a flip just to spite you, just in a different way.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Thank fucking arceus it isn't as bad as it could be.

This also makes KiKi look almost as bad as Corey. She has to also know this, and the fact she doesn't straight up give you the badge when she knows she is dying, is almost as bad as a middle finger as Corey Doing a flip just to spite you, just in a different way.
Not to mention there are more lives on the line than just hers. You'd think someone as enlightened and intelligent as Kiki would know that. Unless it was part of the plot point that her Philosophy 101 Tauros shit was MEANT to be viewed as Tauros shit... but that makes me feel like I'm giving the writers too much credit. Can we just replace every Gym Leader with Shade? He's fucking dead and he's an excellent Gym Leader! Corey and Kiki literally have no excuse, the lazy faggots.

ChucklesTheJester

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention there are more lives on the line than just hers. You'd think someone as enlightened and intelligent as Kiki would know that. Unless it was part of the plot point that her Philosophy 101 Tauros shit was MEANT to be viewed as Tauros shit... but that makes me feel like I'm giving the writers too much credit. Can we just replace every Gym Leader with Shade? He's fucking dead and he's an excellent Gym Leader! Corey and Kiki literally have no excuse, the lazy faggots.
Dead, and loving it to boot. While those two are Post alive(an heroed) And dying, and hating it. Seriously how hard is it for kiki to have the shit on hand. Every other gym leader aside from Mr An Hero himself seems to have this shit on hand. And if she physically couldn't do it, guess what SHE HAS LITERAL TENS OF STUDENTS WILLING TO MOVE THE STUFF FOR HER.

Is this just some sort of pride thing, or is Kiki just a asshole. My guess is the later.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
I assume the actual badge is symbolic and the League progress is handled through the Trainer Card.
I like this take, and I'm gonna have that as my headcannon from now on.
Not to mention there are more lives on the line than just hers. You'd think someone as enlightened and intelligent as Kiki would know that.
This is what pisses me off the most about this whole "arc", Kiki just flat out doesn't give a shit that a bunch of kids are being tortured, she just won't make an exception because "its disrespectful and shit", and even fucking Victoria doesn't really care and keeps trying to stop you from fighting Kiki and even tries to guilt trip you into not doing it after you defeat her. Yes the kids in question are a bunch of insufferable retards but the game expects you to care about them.
Seriously how hard is it for kiki to have the shit on hand.
I can understand Kiki trying to run away because she didn't want to collapse in front of everybody, but after this backfires she should have given Sargon the badge once they are in Kiki's room, but instead she starts whining and making up excuses once again.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
I like this take, and I'm gonna have that as my headcannon from now on.

This is what pisses me off the most about this whole "arc", Kiki just flat out doesn't give a shit that a bunch of kids are being tortured, she just won't make an exception because "its disrespectful and shit", and even fucking Victoria doesn't really care and keeps trying to stop you from fighting Kiki and even tries to guilt trip you into not doing it after you defeat her. Yes the kids in question are a bunch of insufferable retards but the game expects you to care about them.

I can understand Kiki trying to run away because she didn't want to collapse in front of everybody, but after this backfires she should have given Sargon the badge once they are in Kiki's room, but instead she starts whining and making up excuses once again.
I think thus far, Cain and Kiki are doing a great job demonstrating just WHY it's a bad idea to us a roleplay as the basis for the script. I'm sure in the actual roleplay, Cain went off on his own and played the hero while Victoria battled Kiki, who then had an epic death scene and then handed over the HM while the people playing the schizos got to live out their Saw torture porn fantasies. All well and good in that context, even if Kiki still doesn't come off as all that great. But then you add a new 'hero' character into the mix, and everything gets fucked up. That leads to the weirdness of the NPCs not caring about the NPCs outside their friend groups, because the main NPCs were designed to be the heroes where they spouted platitudes while everyone died. The answer is to reel back the RP, but when you do a RP you get attached to the story and characters and have an issue with too much change, especially if you're weak-willed. If someone wanted advice on how not to right a script for a RPG, I'd tell them to play this game through to completion to demonstrate the lack of player agency.

Don't get me wrong, by the way. One thing that I don't like about Pokemon games are how little personality the Gym Leaders tend to have. It's hard to give them one unless they get involved in the plot and develop, true, but there's little things you can do to make them memorable. Reborn unfortunately seemed to have that same thought then proceed to go full retard with it. The game certainly has a lot of potential, but it needs whole sections overhauled, and that's just not going to happen.

Mary the Goldsmith

kiwifarms.net
I think thus far, Cain and Kiki are doing a great job demonstrating just WHY it's a bad idea to us a roleplay as the basis for the script. I'm sure in the actual roleplay, Cain went off on his own and played the hero while Victoria battled Kiki, who then had an epic death scene and then handed over the HM while the people playing the schizos got to live out their Saw torture porn fantasies. All well and good in that context, even if Kiki still doesn't come off as all that great. But then you add a new 'hero' character into the mix, and everything gets fucked up. That leads to the weirdness of the NPCs not caring about the NPCs outside their friend groups, because the main NPCs were designed to be the heroes where they spouted platitudes while everyone died. The answer is to reel back the RP, but when you do a RP you get attached to the story and characters and have an issue with too much change, especially if you're weak-willed. If someone wanted advice on how not to right a script for a RPG, I'd tell them to play this game through to completion to demonstrate the lack of player agency.

Don't get me wrong, by the way. One thing that I don't like about Pokemon games are how little personality the Gym Leaders tend to have. It's hard to give them one unless they get involved in the plot and develop, true, but there's little things you can do to make them memorable. Reborn unfortunately seemed to have that same thought then proceed to go full retard with it. The game certainly has a lot of potential, but it needs whole sections overhauled, and that's just not going to happen.
Agreed, Its really annoying when the author gets attached to a particular character and keeps showing off "how cool" said character is. The problem with Reborn is that pretty much 90% of the cast is like this, because since they are self inserts the devs obviously want their self insert to be cool and save the day.