Pokemon Snap remake came out today -

Muttnik

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to play once I get home from work. There's only 200 Pokemon but at least it looks longer than the first game.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
it came WAY too late. would have been perfect on the wii or the wii-u. hell, with pokemon go, i see little reason of why they decided to make snaps now.
Agreed. I'm surprised the only other Pokemon Snap game was the original on N64. The game play videos on YouTube looks fun, much better than Sword and Shield that's for sure, but I agree it would had been better on Wii or Wii U.

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still have the N64 version of Pokémon Snap and I’m wondering if I’m getting too old to realize that there’s a remastered version of it.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
Guys, there is also Pokemmo. It's not bad.
Except it is bad. They have an actual level cap system in place so you can't grind your pokemon to higher levels for easy gym victories and the level cap increases with each gym badge obtained.

Haven't played it in like a year or two, but before you could play Black/White and were stuck with FireRed, if you over-leveled your pokemon, it would act disobedient to you as if it were a traded pokemon. I think they got rid of that completely once they made Black/White playable and just made it so your pokemon couldn't level up anymore up to a point.

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except it is bad. They have an actual level cap system in place so you can't grind your pokemon to higher levels for easy gym victories and the level cap increases with each gym badge obtained.

Haven't played it in like a year or two, but before you could play Black/White and were stuck with FireRed, if you over-leveled your pokemon, it would act disobedient to you as if it were a traded pokemon. I think they got rid of that completely once they made Black/White playable and just made it so your pokemon couldn't level up anymore up to a point.
I didn't know this. I haven't gotten that far into it.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like the implementation of the nighttime photoshoots, really allows for replay value and is why they can cram in 200 Pokémon. Also Meganium fans rise up, he's so majestic here.

Voice-acting is meh. I plan on turning it off for my file, at the very least. I joke that Professor Mirror is more lenient than Oak ever was, but then there were several photos of Meganium my brother couldn't even choose from, including a three-star one. Like what the hell, even Oak let you pick a photograph as long as a Pokémon was visible in it.

But yeah, how embarrassing that this game has better-looking graphics than SwSh does.