• "yeah yeah yeah PEOPLE WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE HOMOS OK ILL TELL U GIVE ME MY VIRGINITTY BACK"

Pokemon (Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Announced)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Bugaboo, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I mean, they steal Pokèmon and they even took over an entire town, adding to the fact that we knew Guzma and Lusamine were working together. I don’t see why we shouldn’t have them be more serious instead of comical.

Not sure how much I agree with that statement, because from the first cutscene of SuMo, we knew that the Aether foundation were up to something bad. I’m not sure if it’s a red herring if we knew what the “twist” was gonna be.

1911JD

1911JD Burn My Dread

kiwifarms.net
  2. They took over a town? I thought it was like abandoned and in the shitter and they were all just hanging out in the rain.

Yeah for a rich af company they went for the lowest hanging fruit. Guzma's motivation is that... he wasn't good enough? The baddest? ???

Hui

Hui Smug
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. But you don't even know that team skull are working for PETA until later on, the red herring remains intact.

To be honest all of the enemy gangs in pokemon are all morons doing increasingly absurd things for silly reasons. Team Aqua is clearly the worst, because they looked at Hoenn and said ' You know what this place needs? More ocean!'

That said, the Plasma grunts win the award for worst style.

Sable

Sable SEARCHING FOR THINGS...DANGEROUSLY

kiwifarms.net

4. New signature move and two Z-moves for Necrozma. Looks like the Rotom Pokedex is getting more features.

nonnewtonian

nonnewtonian I DON'T LIKE BLACK LICORICE

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think it was because he couldn't be a kahuna or something, as he said to Kukui.

Teeeeechnically they wanted to get more water for water type pokemon to live but

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    1911JD

1911JD Burn My Dread

kiwifarms.net
  6. They are taking the Z-Moves so fucking seriously -.-

What's gonna be the next gimmick, forced aspect for 8th Gen? "Super-Types?" Use a "Leaf-ite" (because of course it'd be poorly named) on a Charizard and it'll be Grass for this match!

I know I'm so picky on the gimmicks they've been trying to do since Pokemon Contests, but they really add squat to the game.

"Mega" Evolution was such a waste of a better idea (not to mention all "Mega's" are just the main form with added parts) and Z-Moves take way too long. Seriously.

I just hope there are more new Pokemon. The new Ultra Beasts don't necessarily indicate there to be new regular Pokemon, but here's hoping. Salandit needs an evolution for its Males.

And honestly, if all they're gonna give us for new forms is that basic, unimaginative Dusk Lycanroc (and another thing, Lycanroc turned out to be REALLY dissapointing), maybe I'll skip after all and get me an ORAS.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua How is this for purple?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I've used a Z move all of once, when I let a young relative run around in my game and I showed him what it did. I don't give af about them.

Ido

Ido Discord Dominatrix
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Best villain team was definitely Team Galactic. Impeccable fashion sense.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks Ooh, here it comes! Here comes the night train!

kiwifarms.net
  9. Eh, it's a cute gimmick in my opinion. I don't use Z Moves or Mega Evolutions, but I know that kids get excited about them because they're flashy and super powerful.

I'm so disappointed that original-style contests haven't been brought back into the series. I liked the strategy of it, and it encouraged using less powerful/non-battle mons.

Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy W W W (dot) internet (dot) C O M

kiwifarms.net
  10. I don't really know how most people felt about Sun and Moon, but I played the fuck out of every new gen as it came out and 7 was the one that caught my attention the least and I put the least amount of hours in. The games weren't terrible or anything but so much feels unfinished and weird to me. No national dex, very little post game, not many new Pokemon and too many of the ones that there are are legendaries, no new Megas and Alola forms are a lame replacement, etc. I feel like they really needed at least a few more months in development. Hoping Ultra S/M are better. I really want to like gen 7 so I guess they can have another 40 bucks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I'd go with knight templars/pirate ninjas over the league of legitimate businessmen who love the colour orange.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Drawets Rednaxela

Drawets Rednaxela I hate autists quite a fucking lot

kiwifarms.net
  12. The great Lockstin just came out with this awesome theory

TrippinKahlua

TrippinKahlua How is this for purple?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I'm right now trying to get various dumb things in the Gen II VC games to send over, mostly various Pokemon with Curse or Zap Cannon, since they for the most part are the only Gen II exclusive moves of note.

Unfortunately a lot of the best Gen II exclusive moves are event moves that are unavailable to the VC versions and even if you hacked them onto your Gen II game you cannot send them to Gen VII(And if you hack them into Gen VII you could easily get flagged if you go online with them).

Lovely Kiss Nidoran/Poliwag/Bellsprout/Snorlax/Snubbull, Quick Attack Tauros, Growth Eevee, Rapid Spin Geodude, Agility Magnemite, Swords Dance Goldeen, Hydro Pump Dratini, Belly Drum Wooper, and Whirlwind Swinub are the ones that could see some use on their respective Pokemon in Gen VII if they were available in the main game.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Dunsparce

Dunsparce Out of Control
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.