Pokemon (“We’ve seen your complaints, but we’re not changing so fuck off” - Masuda) -

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody on the forums play Pokemon in the present day? Or if you don't and you did play why and when did you stop?
My favorite pokemon is kabutops

Look at this badass motherfucker.

Also sort of related to Chris is this I found

Whoever did this
PLEASE STOP

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
Moving this to the appropriate forum.

I didn't play a whole lot (started and stopped at Gold), but I do love me some Growlithe.

Sorry, I didn't know that "The Gay Bar" was were you put video game topics. Why the hell would it be (Seriously I'm curious)

This is what Growlithe looked like in Blue and Red

This is it's back sprite

Those were darrrrrk times

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
I didn't know that "The Gay Bar" was were you put video game topics. Why the hell would it be (Seriously I'm curious)
[youtube]XP5lz2CYNR4[/youtube]
0:14-0:15 is why (at least I think so). Sounds like he's saying "gay men" or something. That's what I'm told, anyways. That's a question that only Champ can answer.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favourite pokemon is Marowak:

It's pretty beast and I love the fact that it uses a bone as a weapon.

I've played the games up until White and my favourite game out of the series is Silver, since I never got that much into Black and White or the other ones. I do enjoy playing rom hacks that people have made.

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
0:14-0:15 is why (at least I think so). Sounds like he's saying "gay men" or something. That's what I'm told, anyways. That's a question that only Champ can answer.
Now I know!

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hunger Mythos said:
My favourite pokemon is Marowak:

It's pretty beast and I love the fact that it uses a bone as a weapon.

I've played the games up until White and my favourite game out of the series is Silver, since I never got that much into Black and White or the other ones. I do enjoy playing rom hacks that people have made.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, Marowak and Cubone are the shit!

Have you seen the theory of who cubone's mother is?

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Back in the days of Red and Blue, I got myself a gameshark and created a team of level 100 Jigglypuffs with ridiculous abilities. I then battled my cousin, who was a few years younger and couldn't understand why I had such an army of fire-breathing, psychic-attacking Jigglypuffs. I was such a little shit.
I've since played all of the incarnations except for B/W because I tend to play the games for a while, put them down for months and then can never remember what the hell I was doing last.

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
Cyndaquil is an echidna? How did we not get Knuckaquil the Fire Echidna Pokemon?
What about NineTails? The fire fox Pokemon?

...wait...

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
Cyndaquil is an echidna? How did we not get Knuckaquil the Fire Echidna Pokemon?
I thank GodBear every day that we didn't.

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
spaps said:
I think the official species is a mouse but now that you mention it I CANNOT UNSEEEE

Bonus points: Baby Echidna!

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
Back in the days of Red and Blue, I got myself a gameshark and created a team of level 100 Jigglypuffs with ridiculous abilities. I then battled my cousin, who was a few years younger and couldn't understand why I had such an army of fire-breathing, psychic-attacking Jigglypuffs. I was such a little shit.
I've since played all of the incarnations except for B/W because I tend to play the games for a while, put them down for months and then can never remember what the hell I was doing last.
Das beautiful ;_;
I never got to play with a gameshark as a kid. I had to troll my friends in other ways.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Das beautiful ;_;
I never got to play with a gameshark as a kid. I had to troll my friends in other ways.
Hahaha, I also unabashedly used the missingno glitch for rare candies and masterballs. Damn, I wish I could find those cartridges.

• Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, I also unabashedly used the missingno glitch for rare candies and masterballs. Damn, I wish I could find those cartridges.
Oh didn't we all? I used it to clone nuggets and get unlimited monies so I could finally get a goddamned Porygon
Then I raised it to lvl 100, taught it all the best moves and we ruled Kanto as equals. Good times.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Oh didn't we all? I used it to clone nuggets and get unlimited monies so I could finally get a goddamned Porygon
Then I raised it to lvl 100, taught it all the best moves and we ruled Kanto as equals. Good times.
Porygon always freaked me out for giving kids seizures. (I know it was the red and blue strobe effect, but dammit Porygon!)

• Feels
Reactions: LovBeCon

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
Porygon always freaked me out for giving kids seizures. (I know it was the red and blue strobe effect, but dammit Porygon!)
If you check it was actually Pikachu who induced it but Porygon was dancing around like an idiot during the flashing lights so all the blame was squarely on it.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
pickleniggo said:
If you check it was actually Pikachu who induced it but Porygon was dancing around like an idiot during the flashing lights so all the blame was squarely on it.
And let's face it, they couldn't just get rid of Pikachu. So poor Porygon gets all the blame and never shows up again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino