Pokemon (“We’ve seen your complaints, but we’re not changing so fuck off” - Masuda) -

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hate to say it, but I prefer cute Pokemon.

Piplup's my favourite.

Maybe an Oshawott's fine too.

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
Hate to say it, but I prefer cute Pokemon.

Piplup's my favourite.

Maybe an Oshawott's fine too.

Oshawott is the shizz bro. It turns into a SAMURAI SEA LION.

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So for people who still play the modern Pokemon games (Gen4 to Gen 5) after you finish the main story and all the fun stuff that come afterwards what do you do?
Like breeding, Pokedex completion or competitive battling? Most of the time I attempt to complete the Pokedex but then I spend the rest of my time breeding kick ass Pokemon.
I've wanted to get into competitive battling for sometime now but I'm so so shitty at it :P

Dunsparce

Out of Control
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I own these main Series games:

Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow (x2)
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal (x2)
Pocket Monsters Crystal(Import)
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon LeafGreen
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Pearl
Pocket Monsters Platinum(Import)
Pocket Monsters HeartGold(Import)
Pocket Monsters SoulSilver(Import)
Pokemon Black
Pocket Monsters White(Import)
Pocket Monsters White 2(Import)

I'm such a sperg. Especially with my 3 Crystal versions lol

Reactions: WanderingVagabond

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
So for people who still play the modern Pokemon games (Gen4 to Gen 5) after you finish the main story and all the fun stuff that come afterwards what do you do?
Like breeding, Pokedex completion or competitive battling? Most of the time I attempt to complete the Pokedex but then I spend the rest of my time breeding kick ass Pokemon.
I've wanted to get into competitive battling for sometime now but I'm so so shitty at it :P
I level up my other Pokemon, try to fill as much of the Pokedex as I can.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I play Pokemon sometimes, mostly HeartGold. My favorite pokemon is Feraligator

Reactions: Bad Dog

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I really love the Turtwig line. It's this happy little leaf tortoise and I think they're just the cutest thing ever.

• Agree
Reactions: Fwiffo

Dark Mirror Hole

I don't use this site anymore
kiwifarms.net
I remember how I encountered Zapdos and I threw a Masterball at him but it turned out that my PC box was full so I had to run away (he was too strong). So then I caught a Moltres and he was just awesome!

My favourite pokemon though, would have to be either Chansey, Chimecho or Ninetales.

PrimeCutDiggityDog

kiwifarms.net
Niachu said:
PrimeCutDiggityDog said:
My favourite is Magmar. His appearance is really unique and his colour scheme is pleasing for me to look at.

Am I the only one who never realized Magmar's brow looks kind of suspect until now?

I'm a sucker for prominent brows. I believe they make a character look very serious and intimidating (my avatar).

And yeah, I think you are the only one.

• Winner

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PrimeCutDiggityDog said:
My favourite is Magmar. His appearance is really unique and his colour scheme is pleasing for me to look at.

Magar always looks slightly concerned about everything
But check out what he grows up into!

• Agree

Alan Pardew

MoleeloM
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Niachu said:
I really love the Turtwig line. It's this happy little leaf tortoise and I think they're just the cutest thing ever.

I also like the cute Turtwig too.

Here, have a picture.

Bugaboo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
Niachu said:

I also like the cute Turtwig too.

Here, have a picture.

Dude! I have that exact toy!
Because I'm a loser

• Feels
Reactions: KiwisAreCute

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
PrimeCutDiggityDog said:

Magar always looks slightly concerned about everything
But check out what he grows up into!

Nah, I still can't get past the fact Magmar has an arse for a head. Charizard FTW.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino