Snowflake Pokimane / Pokimanelol / Imane Anys / OfflineTV - Abuses men for social climbing, hypocrite with double standards, doesn't own up to mistakes, lies about relationships, 'not like the other girls'

lombaxtulip

kiwifarms.net

Pokimane (Imane Anys) is a 24 year old streamer (born 1996) who is known for streaming Fortnite, League of Legends and Valorant. She is a founding member of the entertainment group OfflineTV. She previously studied chemical engineering at McMaster before dropping out her sophomore year. For a history of controversies expand spoilers.

Social Media Links:
Twitch // Twitter // Youtube // Instagram

Hypocrisy & Arrogance

Attention and Status Seeking

OfflineTV and Fedmyster

Other Interesting Notes

Tl;dr: Pokimane is disliked because of her hypocrisy, her tendency to use people for social climbing and outright lying. She's quick to blame others and has a way of manipulating her way through controversies. She's criticized for the big disconnect between her words and actions.

OP copied from PULL (rip) and edited. Credit: :3, TrashWifu, and jejujelly

Last edited by a moderator:

DanteAlighieri

I hate commies
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
poki is the living incarnation of the "haha girls can play games too you know, don't hit on me silly boys ;3" meme
she's not very cowish though, i predict this will be a boring thread where barely anything ever happens
Yeah anything interesting or frequent will be from the orbiters and her friend group drama.

Mister Dodo

True and Honest Stan
kiwifarms.net
poki is the living incarnation of the "haha girls can play games too you know, don't hit on me silly boys ;3" meme
she's not very cowish though, i predict this will be a boring thread where barely anything ever happens
My guess is it’ll just turn into a drama thread. inb4 poki has another dramasode and this blows up for a week

LOCAL58NETWORKTELEVISION

Local 58 network television.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she seems very much like "Girls can be gamers too!" view this video to see a prime example "Girl" gamer

and since this is from PULL, could kinda assume that this won't be very active.

Autistador

Gremlin Qween
kiwifarms.net
Skimmed the OP, do not see any mention of her punching down on smaller creators.

I don't remember much of the drama that happened months(?) back by now, I don't really care for her, but I know she has copy striked videos critical of her. There was also a video of a child who said he "beats his meat to her" and she mocked it on stream if I remember correctly.

(Ur gonna have to research that OP, my memory is shit.)

Recently, youtuber Diesel Patches made a video about her inability to take criticism,

and got blacklisted from her stream chat, proving his point.

Besides the terminal inability to take any critique, she's not that cowish. Maybe focus on her simps besides the queen of twitch herself, they probably have much more milk.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMO, the only thing that really set Poki apart from the standard Twitch THOT is her following (in terms of both size and attitude). Outside of that she's hardly any different from the standard Twitch THOT, can't take criticism, fake personality, interacts with other cows in their general sphere (i.e. Idubbbz's GF) and the occasional copyright debacle.

Her being the queen of the SIMPs is perhaps the most notable thing about her.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
i.e. Idubbbz's GF
well at least she doesnt have an onlyfans (yet) so she hasn't sunk to that level (yet)

what makes poki stand out from the other twitch camgirls is that she's (one of) the biggest and most successful of them all. this girl is probably a millionaire, thanks to the tens of thousands of desperate thirsty boys she milks for money on a daily basis. pretty sad and pathetic situation overall, but can't really fault her for taking advantage of it.

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
Wait, Hasan *Piker*? Pokimane was dating the communist NEET from TYT? Why?
Communist dick is for everybody.

I don't have the feeling she is a cow... yet.
She is ruthless in her shit about becoming rich but that's about all I know about her, since the "look guys, girls can play games too"-shtick is so blatantly boring. Don't see potential for a hot thread.

Anyone willing to open up a Simp-megathread?

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
She is literally branded as a thot in many YT channels, and probably there's a potential, but i'm not sure.
THOT DETECTED
But wait... i remember a girl tossing a cat livestream and get banned.
Who's that?
That's Alinity. She's got a long and storied thread here already.

Don't know much about Pokimane, but she's nowhere near Alinity... yet.

Observerer

Talking to me is like clapping with one hand
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, but is it just me, or do all these e-thots look the same (or at least starting to)?

Between her, Belle Delphine, and Neekolul, its like they're all coipying each other or there's a clone machine out there producing all these bitches.
There seems to be demand for quirky cat girls who are hot and like to play vidya. It seems that only guys who have never had a real relationship are attracted to them. I know this because every guy who has dated a quirky gamer girl will testify that they are bpd trainwrecks with parental issues.

Tags
None